Fatfat (fat),USA pronunciation adj., fat•ter, fat•test, n., v., fat•ted, fat•ting.
- having too much flabby tissue;
obese: a fat person.
well-fed: a good, fat chicken.
- consisting of or containing fat;
oily: fat gravy; fat meat.
- profitable, as an office: a fat job on the city commission.
- affording good opportunities, esp. for gain: a fat business contract.
rich: He grew fat on dishonest profits.
- big, broad, or extended;
thick: a fat sheaf of bills.
abundant: a fat supply of food.
- plentifully supplied: a fat larder; a fat feast.
stupid: fat clumsiness of manner.
- abounding in a particular element: Fat pine is rich in resin.
- (of paint) having more oil than pigment. Cf. lean2 (def. 6).
- (of coal) highly bituminous;
rich in volatile hydrocarbons.
- long1 (def. 25).
- fertile, as land: Everything grows in this fat soil.
- a fat chance, [Slang.]a very slight chance;
small probability: A fat chance he has of winning the title!
- a fat lot, little or not at all: A fat lot they care about anyone else's troubles!
- any of several white or yellowish greasy substances, forming the chief part of adipose tissue of animals and also occurring in plants, that when pure are colorless, odorless, and tasteless and are either solid or liquid esters of glycerol with fatty acids;
fats are insoluble in water or cold alcohol but soluble in ether, chloroform, or benzene: used in the manufacture of soap, paints, and other protective coatings and in cooking.
- animal tissue containing much of this substance;
flabbiness: to have rolls of fat around one's waist.
- the richest or best part of anything.
corpulence: In his later years, he inclined to fat.
- especially profitable or advantageous work.
- an overabundance or excess;
- action or lines in a dramatic part that permit an actor to display abilities.
- Also, phat. Also called lift. [Typesetting.]matter that can be composed easily and profitably, esp. from standing type, illustrations, or the like: fat work.Cf. lean2 (def. 11).
- chew the fat. See chew (def. 9).
- the fat is in the fire:
- an irrevocable action or chain of events has been started;
the die is cast: Now that they have been given an ultimatum, the fat is in the fire.
- the decision, whether good or bad, has been made.
- the crisis is imminent.
- the fat of the land, the best or richest of anything obtainable: to live on the fat of the land.
- to make or become fat.
Fantasyfan•ta•sy (fan′tə sē, -zē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -sies, v., -sied, -sy•ing.
- imagination, esp. when extravagant and unrestrained.
- the forming of mental images, esp. wondrous or strange fancies;
- a mental image, esp. when unreal or fantastic;
vision: a nightmare fantasy.
- an imagined or conjured up sequence fulfilling a psychological need;
- a hallucination.
- a supposition based on no solid foundation;
illusion: dreams of Utopias and similar fantasies.
- an ingenious or fanciful thought, design, or invention.
- Also, fantasia. an imaginative or fanciful work, esp. one dealing with supernatural or unnatural events or characters: The stories of Poe are fantasies of horror.
- fantasia (def. 1).
- to form mental images;
- [Rare.]to write or play fantasias.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
SanSan (sän),USA pronunciation n.
- a river in central Europe, flowing from the Carpathian Mountains in W Ukraine through SE Poland into the Vistula: battles 1914–15. ab. 280 mi. (450 km) long.
San (sän),USA pronunciation n., pl. Sans (esp. collectively) San for. 1.
- a member of a nomadic, racially distinct, short-statured people of southern Africa.
- any of more than a dozen related Khoisan languages spoken by the San. Also called Bushman.
a suffix used in Japanese as a term of respect after names or titles: Suzuki-san; samurai-san.
Hello , this post is about Charming Fat Fantasy Feeder #9 San Francisco Meet-up Aug. 10. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1469 x 1102. This image's file size is just 181 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could also see more photos by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Fat Fantasy Feeder.
Fat Fantasy Feeder continues to be chosen by the newly married pair to accomplish the house. In addition to its design that is modern but nonetheless easy, this desk been on account of several strengths for example could be used as a means of collecting a young childis learning, the family together, a place to put the kitchen equipment and so on.
This stand is normally along with amini kitchen but can also be added to another place. Pricing table can be cheaper than additional stand due to the size that is small. If you like to get this stand, there is no harm in listening to some layout multifunctional tavern table below for inspiration.
The Charming Fat Fantasy Feeder #9 San Francisco Meet-up Aug. 10 suited to kitchen space's modern type. This mini-table has a sleek design that is rectangular to create it appear more presentable for a young couple that is dynamic. Contemporary platforms may also be easier handled and washed consequently did not devote long a pair that are super hectic.