5 photos of Argyle Winery Opens New Tasting Room In Dundee - Portland Business Journal ( Argyle Tasting Room #4)
Argylear•gyle (är′gīl),USA pronunciation (often cap.)adj.
- (of knitted articles) having a diamond-shaped pattern in two or more colors.
- a diamond-shaped pattern of two or more colors, used in knitting socks, sweaters, etc.
- a sock having this pattern.
Winerywin•er•y (wī′nə rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -er•ies.
- an establishment for making wine.
Newnew (no̅o̅, nyo̅o̅),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- of recent origin, production, purchase, etc.; having but lately come or been brought into being: a new book.
- of a kind now existing or appearing for the first time;
novel: a new concept of the universe.
- having but lately or but now come into knowledge: a new chemical element.
- unfamiliar or strange (often fol. by to): ideas new to us; to visit new lands.
- having but lately come to a place, position, status, etc.: a reception for our new minister.
- unaccustomed (usually fol. by to): people new to such work.
- coming or occurring afresh;
additional: new gains.
- fresh or unused: to start a new sheet of paper.
- (of physical or moral qualities) different and better: The vacation made a new man of him.
- other than the former or the old: a new era; in the New World.
- being the later or latest of two or more things of the same kind: the New Testament; a new edition of Shakespeare.
- (cap.) (of a language) in its latest known period, esp. as a living language at the present time: New High German.
- recently or lately (usually used in combination): The valley was green with new-planted crops.
anew or afresh (often used in combination): roses new washed with dew; new-mown hay.
- something that is new;
a new object, quality, condition, etc.: Ring out the old, ring in the new.
Tastingtaste (tāst),USA pronunciation v., tast•ed, tast•ing, n.
- to try or test the flavor or quality of (something) by taking some into the mouth: to taste food.
- to eat or drink a little of: She barely tasted her dinner.
- to eat or drink (often used in negative constructions): He hadn't tasted food for three days.
- to perceive or distinguish the flavor of: to taste the wine in a sauce.
- to have or get experience, esp. a slight experience: these young men who had only begun to taste life.
- to perceive in any way.
- [Archaic.]to enjoy or appreciate.
- to examine by touch;
- to test or try.
- taste blood. See blood (def. 22).
- to try the flavor or quality of something.
- to eat or drink a little (usually fol. by of ): She tasted of the cake.
- to perceive or distinguish the flavor of anything.
- to have experience of something, however limited or slight.
- to have a particular flavor (often fol. by of ): The coffee tastes bitter. The bread tastes of mold.
- to smack or savor (usually fol. by of ): The story tastes of treason.
tast′a•ble, taste′a•ble, adj.
- the act of tasting food or drink.
- the sense by which the flavor or savor of things is perceived when they are brought into contact with the tongue.
- the sensation or quality as perceived by this sense;
- a small quantity tasted;
a morsel, bit, or sip.
- a relish, liking, or partiality for something: a taste for music.
- the sense of what is fitting, harmonious, or beautiful;
the perception and enjoyment of what constitutes excellence in the fine arts, literature, fashion, etc.
- the sense of what is seemly, polite, tactful, etc., to say or do in a given social situation.
- one's personal attitude or reaction toward an aesthetic phenomenon or social situation, regarded as either good or bad.
- the ideas of aesthetic excellence or of aesthetically valid forms prevailing in a culture or personal to an individual: a sample of Victorian taste; I consulted only my own taste in decorating this room.
- the formal idiom preferred by a certain artist or culture;
manner: a façade in the Baroque taste.
- a slight experience or a sample of something: a taste of adventure.
- a feeling or sensation resulting from an experience: a compromise that left a bad taste in her mouth.
- [Obs.]test or trial.
- to one's taste, agreeable or pleasing to one: He couldn't find any ties that were completely to his taste.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
PortlandPort•land (pôrt′lənd, pōrt′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a seaport in NW Oregon, at the confluence of the Willamette and Columbia rivers. 366,383.
- a seaport in SW Maine, on Casco Bay. 61,572.
- a town in S Texas. 12,023.
Businessbusi•ness (biz′nis),USA pronunciation n.
- an occupation, profession, or trade: His business is poultry farming.
- the purchase and sale of goods in an attempt to make a profit.
- a person, partnership, or corporation engaged in commerce, manufacturing, or a service;
profit-seeking enterprise or concern.
- volume of trade;
patronage: Most of the store's business comes from local families.
- a building or site where commercial work is carried on, as a factory, store, or office;
place of work: His business is on the corner of Broadway and Elm Street.
- that with which a person is principally and seriously concerned: Words are a writer's business.
- something with which a person is rightfully concerned: What they are doing is none of my business.
project: We were exasperated by the whole business.
- an assignment or task;
chore: It's your business to wash the dishes now.
- Also called piece of business, stage business. [Theat.]a movement or gesture, esp. a minor one, used by an actor to give expressiveness, drama, detail, etc., to a scene or to help portray a character.
- excrement: used as a euphemism.
- business is business, profit has precedence over personal considerations: He is reluctant to fire his friend, but business is business.
- do one's business, (usually of an animal or child) to defecate or urinate: housebreaking a puppy to do his business outdoors.
- get down to business, to apply oneself to serious matters;
concentrate on work: They finally got down to business and signed the contract.
- give someone the business, [Informal.]
- to make difficulties for someone;
treat harshly: Instead of a straight answer they give him the business with a needless run-around.
- to scold severely;
give a tongue-lashing to: The passengers will give the bus driver the business if he keeps driving so recklessly.
- have no business, to have no right: You have no business coming into this house.
- mean business, to propose to take action or be serious in intent;
be in earnest: By the fire in his eye we knew that he meant business.
- mind one's own business, to refrain from meddling in the affairs of others: When he inquired about the noise coming from the neighbor's apartment, he was told to mind his own business.
- of, noting, or pertaining to business, its organization, or its procedures.
- containing, suitable for, or welcoming business or commerce: New York is a good business town.
Journaljour•nal ( jûr′nl),USA pronunciation n.
- a daily record, as of occurrences, experiences, or observations: She kept a journal during her European trip.
- a newspaper, esp. a daily one.
- a periodical or magazine, esp. one published for a special group, learned society, or profession: the October issue ofThe English Journal.
- a record, usually daily, of the proceedings and transactions of a legislative body, an organization, etc.
- a daybook.
- (in the double-entry method) a book into which all transactions are entered from the daybook or blotter to facilitate posting into the ledger.
- a log or logbook.
- [Mach.]the portion of a shaft or axle contained by a plain bearing.
Hello , this photo is about Argyle Winery Opens New Tasting Room In Dundee - Portland Business Journal ( Argyle Tasting Room #4). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1020 x 574. It's file size is just 131 KB. If You ought to save This image to Your computer, you can Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Argyle Tasting Room.
Argyle Winery Opens New Tasting Room In Dundee - Portland Business Journal ( Argyle Tasting Room #4) continues to be chosen by the newly married pair to complete the house. Along with its contemporary layout but nonetheless simple, this desk already been because of several strengths such as for example might be utilized as a way of collecting the household, a kid's learning together, a place so forth and to put the kitchen gear.
This stand is normally coupled with a mini kitchen but can be positioned on another area. Pricing desk can be cheaper than different table due to its small-size. If you would like to purchase this table, there is in listening to some design multifunctional tavern table below for inspiration, no injury.
This desk includes natural or metallic shade such as gray, dark or white. Seats are employed too straightforward and not too high with all 3 seats' variety. Because the dimension is not too big, this stand is barely employed for communicating and eating alone. Resources used ie metal.
The Argyle Tasting Room suitable for kitchen space's modern sort. This mini table includes a modern appearance that is square to make it look more presentable to get a young pair that is active. Modern tables washed thus did not invest long a pair who're super active and can also be quicker handled.
The Argyle Winery Opens New Tasting Room In Dundee - Portland Business Journal ( Argyle Tasting Room #4) suited to natural form of kitchen house. This natural desk has a square-shape that's heavier than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) as a way to make a more natural feeling. This table mixes natural hues like white and brown.
Tabletops greater so that it may be used to put fruits products including spoons, plates, etc. Chairs was previously trim having a square or circular thighs are modest and thin to be able to prevent the effect of rigidity within the home.