Definitiondef•i•ni•tion (def′ə nish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of defining or making definite, distinct, or clear.
- the formal statement of the meaning or significance of a word, phrase, etc.
- the condition of being definite, distinct, or clearly outlined.
- sharpness of the image formed by an optical system.
- the accuracy of sound or picture reproduction.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Cornicecor•nice (kôr′nis),USA pronunciation n., v., -niced, -nic•ing.
- any prominent, continuous, horizontally projecting feature surmounting a wall or other construction, or dividing it horizontally for compositional purposes.
- the uppermost member of a classical entablature, consisting of a bed molding, a corona, and a cymatium, with rows of dentils, modillions, etc., often placed between the bed molding and the corona.
- any of various other ornamental horizontal moldings or bands, as for concealing hooks or rods from which curtains are hung or for supporting picture hooks.
- a mass of snow, ice, etc., projecting over a mountain ridge.
- to furnish or finish with a cornice.
Howdy , this photo is about Definition Of Cornice #2 Wikipedia. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 990 x 622. This blog post's file size is just 72 KB. If You desired to save This attachment to Your computer, you might Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the following image or see more at here: Definition Of Cornice.
You're not the sole people that can buy Definition Of Cornice #2 Wikipedia. Every home seller looking for furniture due to their residences. This is the reason you can find a great deal of alternatives in stores. It is important for one to be sure all the things you choose in accordance with your home as well as your budget. Traditional furniture may cost very costly.
Try to find Definition Of Cornice #2 Wikipedia that is not resilient nontraditional should you place them outdoors. Examine fixtures and the weak welds. If you discover a weld that appears also possibly poor, neglect them and locate furniture that is strong. Each outdoor furniture you choose should really not be unable to tolerate nature's elements to be exposed for quite some time.
Thus, you ought not overlook of utilising the furniture the possibility. Commercials in regional papers together with lawn income and cd stores frequently can have some fixtures that are very nice. You'll have the furniture if necessary reupholstered. You are able to save lots of money by pursuing these recommendations.