Cornicecor•nice (kôr′nis),USA pronunciation n., v., -niced, -nic•ing.
- any prominent, continuous, horizontally projecting feature surmounting a wall or other construction, or dividing it horizontally for compositional purposes.
- the uppermost member of a classical entablature, consisting of a bed molding, a corona, and a cymatium, with rows of dentils, modillions, etc., often placed between the bed molding and the corona.
- any of various other ornamental horizontal moldings or bands, as for concealing hooks or rods from which curtains are hung or for supporting picture hooks.
- a mass of snow, ice, etc., projecting over a mountain ridge.
- to furnish or finish with a cornice.
Hi peoples, this attachment is about Cornice Pelmet & Plinth (exceptional Definition Of Cornice #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1881 x 1249. It's file size is only 337 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Definition Of Cornice.
This table includes metallic or natural coloring for example dull, dark or white. Chairs are employed also straightforward and never excessive with 3 seats' amount. This stand is barely used for eating and communicating as the measurement is not too-large. Materials used glass or ie steel.
Tabletops also greater so that it can be used to place fruits products including spoons, dishes, etc. Seats used to be trim having a circular or rectangular feet are skinny and modest so as to prevent the impression of tightness within the kitchen.
The Cornice Pelmet & Plinth (exceptional Definition Of Cornice #6) ideal for natural sort of home house. This natural desk has a square shape that is heavier than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) in order to make a more natural effect. This table includes natural shades like brown and bright.