Earthearth (ûrth),USA pronunciation n.
- (often cap.) the planet third in order from the sun, having an equatorial diameter of 7926 mi. (12,755 km) and a polar diameter of 7900 mi. (12,714 km), a mean distance from the sun of 92.9 million mi. (149.6 million km), and a period of revolution of 365.26 days, and having one satellite. See table under planet.
- the inhabitants of this planet, esp. the human inhabitants: The whole earth rejoiced.
- this planet as the habitation of humans, often in contrast to heaven and hell: to create a hell on earth.
- the surface of this planet: to fall to earth.
- the solid matter of this planet;
- soil and dirt, as distinguished from rock and sand;
the softer part of the land.
- the hole of a burrowing animal;
- any of several metallic oxides that are difficult to reduce, as alumina, zirconia, and yttria. Cf. alkaline earth, rare earth.
- Also called earth′ col′or. any of various pigments consisting chiefly of iron oxides and tending toward brown in hue.
- [Chiefly Brit. Elect.]a ground.
- [Archaic.]a land or country.
- move heaven and earth. See heaven (def. 7).
- on earth, in the world: Where on earth have you been?
- run to earth:
- [Hunting.]to chase (an animal) into its hole or burrow: to run a fox to earth.
- to search out;
track down: They ran the fugitive to earth in Algiers.
- [Chiefly Brit. Elect.]to ground.
Chocolatechoc•o•late (chô′kə lit, chok′ə-, chôk′lit, chok′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a preparation of the seeds of cacao, roasted, husked, and ground, often sweetened and flavored, as with vanilla.
- a beverage made by dissolving such a preparation in milk or water, served hot or cold: a cup of hot chocolate.
- candy made from such a preparation.
- an individual piece of this candy.
- any syrup or flavoring made from this preparation or artificially imitating its flavor.
- a dark brown color.
- made, flavored, or covered with chocolate: chocolate cake; chocolate ice cream.
- having the color of chocolate;
Colorcol•or (kul′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light;
saturation or chroma;
- the natural appearance of the skin, esp. of the face;
complexion: She has a lovely color.
- a ruddy complexion: The wind and sun had given color to the sailor's face.
- a blush: His remarks brought the color to her face.
- vivid or distinctive quality, as of a literary work: Melville's description of a whaling voyage is full of color.
- details in description, customs, speech, habits, etc., of a place or period: The novel takes place in New Orleans and contains much local color.
- something that is used for coloring;
- background information, as anecdotes about players or competitors or analyses of plays, strategy, or performance, given by a sportscaster to heighten interest in a sportscast.
- any distinctive color or combination or pattern of colors, esp. of a badge, ribbon, uniform, or the like, worn or displayed as a symbol of or to identify allegiance to, membership in, or sponsorship by a school, group, or organization.
- nature, viewpoint, or attitude;
personality: His behavior in a crisis revealed his true colors.
- a flag, ensign, etc., particularly the national flag.
- [U.S. Navy.]the ceremony of hoisting the national flag at 8 a.m. and of lowering it at sunset.
- skin complexion of a particular people or race, esp. when other than white: a man of color.
- outward appearance or aspect;
guise or show: It was a lie, but it had the color of the truth.
- a pretext: She did it under the color of doing a good deed.
- [Painting.]the general use or effect of the pigments in a picture.
- [Chiefly Law.]an apparent or prima facie right or ground: to hold possession under color of title.
- See tone color.
- a trace or particle of valuable mineral, esp. gold, as shown by washing auriferous gravel.
- any of the labels red, green, or blue that designate the three states in which quarks are expected to exist, or any of the corresponding labels for antiquark states. Cf. quantum chromodynamics, quark model.
- the amount of ink used.
- a tincture other than a fur or metal, usually including gules, azure, vert, sable, and purpure.
- call to the colors, to summon for service in the armed forces: Thousands are being called to the colors.
- change color:
- to blush as from embarrassment.
- to turn pale, as from fear: When he saw the size of his opponent, he changed color.
- with flying colors. See flying colors.
- involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.
- to give or apply color to;
dye: She colored her hair dark red.
- to cause to appear different from the reality: In order to influence the jury, he colored his account of what had happened.
- to give a special character or distinguishing quality to: His personal feelings color his writing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] colour. col′or•er, n.
- to take on or change color: The ocean colored at dawn.
- to flush* blush: He colored when confronted with the incriminating evidence.
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Roomroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Designde•sign (di zīn′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), esp. to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
- to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
- to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
- to form or conceive in the mind;
plan: The prisoner designed an intricate escape.
- to assign in thought or intention;
purpose: He designed to be a doctor.
- [Obs.]to mark out, as by a sign;
- to make drawings, preliminary sketches, or plans.
- to plan and fashion the form and structure of an object, work of art, decorative scheme, etc.
- an outline, sketch, or plan, as of the form and structure of a work of art, an edifice, or a machine to be executed or constructed.
- organization or structure of formal elements in a work of art;
- the combination of details or features of a picture, building, etc.;
the pattern or motif of artistic work: the design on a bracelet.
- the art of designing: a school of design.
- a plan or project: a design for a new process.
- a plot or intrigue, esp. an underhand, deceitful, or treacherous one: His political rivals formulated a design to unseat him.
- designs, a hostile or aggressive project or scheme having evil or selfish motives: He had designs on his partner's stock.
- adaptation of means to a preconceived end.
Howdy guys, this attachment is about Earth Chocolate Color Living Room Design ( Earth Tones Living Room #4). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 613 x 490. This blog post's file size is just 38 KB. Wether You want to save This attachment to Your computer, you can Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Earth Tones Living Room.
The Earth Chocolate Color Living Room Design ( Earth Tones Living Room #4) could be a focus in the space were wonderful. It can be covered by you with hardwood, lumber, metal, or stone with respect to the style of the kitchen and the glance you want. One of these will be the kitchen Snelson who renovated home with backsplash made from steel, stone and hardwood. The backsplash is made while in the type of an extensive reel that protects the wall behind the cooker and put in a focal point that was wonderful.
For your product, wood is rarely found in the look of your kitchen backsplash because of the water contrary to the wood's adverse impact. Nevertheless, some modern kitchens continue to be utilizing lumber for design backsplash. Lumber can give the kitchen a traditional sense or simply add a modern minimalist layout and temperature.
An extensive number of shapes shades and sizes in a single kind of porcelain get this content be functional. Here are some possibilities backsplash. Since it provides luxury and its elegance to the kitchen, particularly pebble stone backsplash is popular. The colour may be dreary or white jewel or perhaps a unique general. Jewel can be plate or tiled if you would like a smooth structure.
Backsplash made stretching typically follows the kitchen set in selecting a Earth Chocolate Color Living Room Design ( Earth Tones Living Room #4) for home. Supplies which are easily cleaned typically be one of many criteria for that selection of components for that backsplash. Components popular are ceramics. Ceramic remains an incredibly popular choice among shoppers.