Mat Su Federal Credit Union #3 ITunes - Apple
Matmat1 (mat),USA pronunciation n., v., mat•ted, mat•ting.
- a piece of fabric made of plaited or woven rushes, straw, hemp, or similar fiber, or of some other pliant material, as rubber, used as a protective covering on a floor or other surface, to wipe the shoes on, etc.
- a smaller piece of material, often ornamental, set under a dish of food, a lamp, vase, etc.
- the padded canvas covering the entire floor of a wrestling ring, for protecting the contestants from injury when thrown.
- a thick pad placed on the floor for the protection of tumblers and others engaged in gymnastic sports.
- a thickly growing or thick and tangled mass, as of hair or weeds.
- a sack made of matting, as for coffee or sugar.
- a slablike footing of concrete, esp. one for an entire building.
- a heavy mesh reinforcement for a concrete slab.
- go to the mat, to contend or struggle in a determined or unyielding way: The President is going to the mat with Congress over the proposed budget cuts.
- to cover with or as if with mats or matting.
- to form into a mat, as by interweaving.
- to become entangled;
form tangled masses.
var. of sub- before sp: suspect.
Federalfed•er•al (fed′ər əl),USA pronunciation adj.
- pertaining to or of the nature of a union of states under a central government distinct from the individual governments of the separate states: the federal government of the U.S.
- of, pertaining to, or noting such a central government: federal offices.
- (cap.) [U.S. Hist.]
- of or pertaining to the Federalists or to the Federalist party.
- supporting the principles of the Federalist party.
- (in the Civil War) pertaining to or supporting the Union government.
- relating to or adhering to the support of the Constitution.
- (cap.) pertaining to or designating the styles of the decorative arts and architecture current in the U.S. from c1780 to c1830.
- of or pertaining to a compact or a league, esp. a league between nations or states.
- an advocate of federation or federalism.
- (cap.) [U.S. Hist.]
- a Federalist.
- an adherent of the Union government during the Civil War;
- a soldier in the Federal army.
Creditcred•it (kred′it),USA pronunciation n.
- commendation or honor given for some action, quality, etc.: Give credit where it is due.
- a source of pride or honor: You are a credit to your school.
- the ascription or acknowledgment of something as due or properly attributable to a person, institution, etc.: She got a screen credit for photography.
credibility: a witness of credit.
- confidence in a purchaser's ability and intention to pay, displayed by entrusting the buyer with goods or services without immediate payment.
- reputation of solvency and probity, entitling a person to be trusted in buying or borrowing: Your credit is good.
- influence or authority resulting from the confidence of others or from one's reputation.
- time allowed for payment for goods or services obtained on trust: 90 days' credit.
- a sum of money due to a person;
anything valuable standing on the credit side of an account: He has an outstanding credit of $50.
- official acceptance and recording of the work completed by a student in a particular course of study.
- a credit hour.
- an entry of payment or value received on an account.
- the right-hand side of an account on which such entries are made (opposed to debit).
- an entry, or the total shown, on the credit side.
- any deposit or sum of money against which a person may draw.
- do someone credit, to be a source of honor or distinction for someone. Also, do credit to someone.
- on credit, by deferred payment: Everything they have was bought on credit.
- to one's credit, deserving of praise or recognition;
admirable: It is to his credit that he freely admitted his guilt.
- to believe;
put confidence in;
have faith in.
- to bring honor, esteem, etc., to;
reflect well upon.
- [Bookkeeping.]to enter upon the credit side of an account;
give credit for or to.
- to award educational credits to (often fol. by with): They credited me with three hours in history.
- credit to or with, to ascribe to a (thing, person, etc.): In former times many herbs were credited with healing powers.
Unionun•ion (yo̅o̅n′yən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of uniting two or more things.
- the state of being united.
- something formed by uniting two or more things;
- a number of persons, states, etc., joined or associated together for some common purpose: student union; credit union.
- a group of states or nations united into one political body, as that of the American colonies at the time of the Revolution, that of England and Scotland in 1707, or that of Great Britain and Ireland in 1801.
- the Union. the United States: The Union defeated the Confederacy in 1865.
- a device emblematic of union, used in a flag or ensign, sometimes occupying the upper corner next to the staff or occupying the entire field.
- the act of uniting or an instance of being united in marriage or sexual intercourse: an ideal union; an illicit union.
- an organization of workers;
a labor union.
- Also called join, logical sum, sum. the set consisting of elements each of which is in at least one of two or more given sets. Symbol: ∪
- the least upper bound of two elements in a lattice.
- the process or result of merging or integration of disjoined, severed, or fractured elements, as the healing of a wound or broken bone, the growing together of the parts in a plant graft, the fusion of pieces in a welding process, or the like.
- the junction or location at which the merging process has taken place.
- any of various contrivances for connecting parts of machinery or the like.
- a fabric of two kinds of yarn.
- a yarn of two or more fibers.
Appleap•ple (ap′əl),USA pronunciation n.
- the usually round, red or yellow, edible fruit of a small tree, Malus sylvestris, of the rose family.
- the tree, cultivated in most temperate regions.
- the fruit of any of certain other species of tree of the same genus.
- any of these trees.
- any of various other similar fruits, or fruitlike products or plants, as the custard apple, love apple, May apple, or oak apple.
- anything resembling an apple in size and shape, as a ball, esp. a baseball.
- [Bowling.]an ineffectively bowled ball.
- [Slang.]a red capsule containing a barbiturate, esp. secobarbital.
Hello there, this picture is about Mat Su Federal Credit Union #3 ITunes - Apple. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 552 x 552. This blog post's file size is just 33 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Mat Su Federal Credit Union.
Wood floors you will find many hues out there available in the market then I am sure an item is to complement designers to perhaps the wildest suggestions. Though being imaginative and forcing on the restrictions of traditional-style is always delightful within the interior-design business remains essential to follow along with guidelines and particular principles to prevent a few of the problems uncomfortable Mat Su Federal Credit Union #3 ITunes - Apple style.
The space dimension, structure and shade of the color of the furniture, large roofs as well as the surfaces must be your first factor whenever choosing colors for the floor. For the closing design to be successful ought to be secondary colors. The newest flooring must match the prevailing wood floors to keep up the ethics and stream of the home.
Stay away from dark flooring in a tiny bedroom with dim walls - it will create the area more dense and dismal (see how floors manufactured from black timber). Dim colors bring out another aspects of decor's warmth. For light-colored floors and surfaces ceilings go in bedrooms with reduced.
Under you'll find some tips that are simple-but noteworthy when choosing the Mat Su Federal Credit Union #3 ITunes - Apple for your interior to take into account.