Factsfact (fakt),USA pronunciation n.
- something that actually exists;
truth: Your fears have no basis in fact.
- something known to exist or to have happened: Space travel is now a fact.
- a truth known by actual experience or observation;
something known to be true: Scientists gather facts about plant growth.
- something said to be true or supposed to have happened: The facts given by the witness are highly questionable.
- Often, facts. an actual or alleged event or circumstance, as distinguished from its legal effect or consequence. Cf. question of fact, question of law.
- after the fact, after the commission of a crime: an accessory after the fact.
- before the fact, prior to the commission of a crime: an accessory before the fact.
- in fact, actually;
indeed: In fact, it was a wonder that anyone survived.
Abouta•bout (ə bout′),USA pronunciation prep.
in regard to: instructions about the work; a book about the Civil War.
- connected or associated with: There was an air of mystery about him.
close to: a man about my height; about six o'clock.
- in or somewhere near: He is about the house.
- on every side of;
around: the railing about the excavation.
- on or near (one's person): They lost all they had about them.
- so as to be of use to: Keep your wits about you.
- on the verge or point of (usually fol. by an infinitive): about to leave.
- here or there;
in or on: to wander about the old castle.
- concerned with;
engaged in doing: Tell me what it's about. Bring me the other book while you're about it.
- near in time, number, degree, etc.;
approximately: It's about five miles from here.
almost: Dinner is about ready.
not far off: He is somewhere about.
- on every side;
in every direction;
around: Look about and see if you can find it.
- halfway around;
in the opposite direction: to turn a car about.
- from one place to another;
in this place or that: to move furniture about; important papers strewn about.
- in rotation or succession;
alternately: Turn about is fair play.
- in circumference: a wheel two inches about.
- onto a new tack.
- onto a new course.
- moving around;
astir: He was up and about while the rest of us still slept.
- in existence;
prevalent: Chicken pox is about.
Policepo•lice (pə lēs′),USA pronunciation n., v., -liced, -lic•ing.
- Also called police force. an organized civil force for maintaining order, preventing and detecting crime, and enforcing the laws.
- (used with a pl. v.) members of such a force: Several police are patrolling the neighborhood.
- the regulation and control of a community, esp. for the maintenance of public order, safety, health, morals, etc.
- the department of the government concerned with this, esp. with the maintenance of order.
- any body of people officially maintained or employed to keep order, enforce regulations, etc.
- people who seek to regulate a specified activity, practice, etc.: the language police.
- (in the U.S. Army)
- the cleaning and keeping clean of a camp, post, station, etc.
- the condition of a camp, post, station, etc., with reference to cleanliness.
- to regulate, control, or keep in order by or as if by means of police.
- to clean and keep clean (a camp, post, etc.)
Officersof•fi•cer (ô′fə sər, of′ə-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who holds a position of rank or authority in the army, navy, air force, or any similar organization, esp. one who holds a commission.
- a member of a police department or a constable.
- a person licensed to take full or partial responsibility for the operation of a merchant ship or other large civilian ship; a master or mate.
- a person appointed or elected to some position of responsibility or authority in the government, a corporation, a society, etc.
- (in some honorary orders) a member of any rank except the lowest.
- [Obs.]an agent.
- to furnish with officers.
- to command or direct as an officer does.
- to direct, conduct, or manage.
Hello there, this attachment is about Facts About Police Officers #3 MoreCopsFlyer. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 783 x 287. It's file size is just 60 KB. Wether You decided to save This blog post to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Facts About Police Officers.
About how large your area is you need to think. Are you able to suit a hardwood that is large in or it will merely seem bizarre. Maybe you can make some themes out of use or cardboard sample to determine how it looks. Also the manner in which you modify the space can be made by the tiles look its own coloring and smaller or bigger can help. Like, if your diagonal tile that is white is installed in the area can provide a of space.
They will perform the job easily and by the occasion you've leased all-the equipment that is essential, may very well not commit a lot of income. You could have a wet room or perhaps a toilet that is rather large. In both circumstances, the Facts About Police Officers layout can be considered by you. the wet place has to be adorned although the larger bathroom might not require tiles completely.
Commit your own time with all the tile undertaking and make sure what's the tile's use and you 've considered all the solutions to you. So it could be advisable togo and vacation to the nearby Tile Display we propose to find qualified advice.