Youryour (yŏŏr, yôr, yōr; unstressed yər),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea.Cf. yours.
- one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
- (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.
Mattressmat•tress (ma′tris),USA pronunciation n.
- a large pad for supporting the reclining body, used as or on a bed, consisting of a quilted or similarly fastened case, usually of heavy cloth, that contains hair, straw, cotton, foam rubber, etc., or a framework of metal springs.
- See air mattress.
- a mat woven of brush, poles, or similar material, used to prevent erosion of the surface of dikes, jetties, embankments, dams, etc.
- a layer of concrete placed on bare ground, as to provide a footing;
- a layer of any material used to cushion, protect, reinforce, or the like.
Burnburn1 (bûrn),USA pronunciation v., burned or burnt, burn•ing, n.
- to undergo rapid combustion or consume fuel in such a way as to give off heat, gases, and, usually, light;
be on fire: The fire burned in the grate.
- (of a fireplace, furnace, etc.) to contain a fire.
- to feel heat or a physiologically similar sensation;
feel pain from or as if from a fire: The wound burned and throbbed.
- to give off light or to glow brightly: The lights in the house burned all night.
- to give off heat or be hot: The pavement burned in the noon sun.
- to produce pain or a stinging sensation similar to that of fire;
cause to smart: The whiskey burned in his throat.
- to be extremely close to finding a concealed object or guessing an answer.
- to feel extreme anger: When she said I was rude, I really burned.
- to feel strong emotion or passion: He burned with desire.
- to undergo combustion, either fast or slow;
- to undergo fission or fusion.
- to become charred or overcooked by heat: The steak burned around the edges.
- to receive a sunburn: She burns easily and has to stay in the shade.
- to be damned: You may burn for that sin.
- to die in an electric chair: The murderer was sentenced to burn.
- to be engraved by or as if by burning: His words burned into her heart.
- to cause to undergo combustion or be consumed partly or wholly by fire.
- to use as fuel or as a source of light: He burned coal to heat the house.
- to cause to feel the sensation of heat.
- to overcook or char: I almost burned the roast.
- to sunburn.
- to injure, endanger, or damage with or as if with fire: Look out, you'll burn yourself!
- to execute by burning: The heretic was burned at the stake.
- to subject to fire or treat with heat as a process of manufacturing.
- to produce with or as if with fire: She burned a hole in her dress.
- to cause sharp pain or a stinging sensation: The iodine burned his cut.
- to consume rapidly, esp. to squander: He burned energy as if he never heard of resting.
- to suffer losses or be disillusioned in business or social relationships: She was burned by that phony stock deal.
- to cheat or rob.
- to cause to undergo combustion;
- to damage through excessive friction, as in grinding or machining;
- to oxidize (a steel ingot), as with a flame.
- to scald (a wine, esp. sherry) in an iron container over a fire.
- [Cards.]to put (a played or rejected card) face up at the bottom of the pack.
- to disclose the identity of (an undercover agent, law officer, etc.): to burn a narcotics detective.
- burn down, to burn to the ground: That barn was struck by lightning and burned down.
- burn in, (in printing) to expose (one part of an image) to more light by masking the other parts in order to darken and give greater detail to the unmasked area. Also, print in. Cf. dodge (def. 2).
- burn off, (of morning mist) to be dissipated by the warmth of the rising sun.
- burn on, to weld lead with lead.
- burn one's bridges (behind one). See bridge (def. 21).
- burn oneself out, to exhaust one's energy, ideas, etc., through overwork or intemperance: They feared that he would burn himself out or break down.
- burn one up, [Informal.]to incite to anger: That attitude burns me up.
- burn out:
- to cease functioning because something has been exhausted or burned up, as fuel or a filament: Our light bulbs burned out.
- to deprive of a place to live, work, etc., by reason of fire: They were burned out and had to live with relatives.
- to wear out;
be worn out;
- burn the or one's candle at both ends, to be excessively active or immoderate, as by leading an active social life by night and a busy work life by day: You can't burn the candle at both ends and hold onto a job.
- burn the midnight oil, to work, study,etc., until late at night: to burn the midnight oil before final exams.
- burn up:
- to burn completely or utterly: The papers burned up in a minute.
- [Informal.]to become angry: He burns up at the mention of her name.
- a burned place or area: a burn where fire had ripped through the forest.
- [Pathol.]an injury usually caused by heat but also by abnormal cold, chemicals, poison gas, electricity, or lightning, and characterized by a painful reddening and swelling of the epidermis(first-degree burn), damage extending into the dermis, usually with blistering (second-degree burn), or destruction of the epidermis and dermis extending into the deeper tissue with loss of pain receptors(third-degree burn).
- See slow burn.
- the process or an instance of burning or baking, as in brickmaking.
- a forest or brush fire.
- the firing of a rocket engine.
- a swindle.
Ifif (if ),USA pronunciation conj.
- in case that;
granting or supposing that;
on condition that: Sing if you want to. Stay indoors if it rains. I'll go if you do.
- even though: an enthusiastic if small audience.
- whether: He asked if I knew Spanish.
- (used to introduce an exclamatory phrase): If only Dad could see me now!
- when or whenever: If it was raining, we had to play inside.
- a supposition;
uncertain possibility: The future is full of ifs.
- a condition, requirement, or stipulation: There are too many ifs in his agreement.
- ifs, ands, or buts, reservations, restrictions, or excuses: I want that job finished today, and no ifs, ands, or buts.
Hello folks, this photo is about Will Your Mattress Burn If Ignited? (nice Mattress Burn #4). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 799 x 375. It's file size is only 45 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you have to Click here. You may also download more images by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Mattress Burn.
Uninterested in living-room decor things for example pillows with types and hues are mediocre? Try Mattress Burn you use colored fashionable and pillowcase lovely design. Pillowcases picked with careful consideration can be able to supply ease and beauty that optimize the interior design of the living room as well as adjusting the design of one's cushion to be more stunning.
Establish the size. One aspect before you choose to purchase this decor item to take into account could be the measurement. You have to alter the size of the pillowcase with decorative cushions so it appears genuinely fit and lovely possessed.
Examine the components. Choose pillowcases in leather that is smooth quality, and tough despite rinsed many times. You can improve the sweetness of the design of the space plus the comfort for the whole family, by choosing normal components.
Listed below are ideas to purchase pillowcases summarized from Will Your Mattress Burn If Ignited? (nice Mattress Burn #4) to help you show your living room decoration objects for example blankets using a choice of shade and layout right.