Lacelace (lās),USA pronunciation n., v., laced, lac•ing.
- a netlike ornamental fabric made of threads by hand or machine.
- a cord or string for holding or drawing together, as when passed through holes in opposite edges.
- ornamental cord or braid, esp. of gold or silver, used to decorate uniforms, hats, etc.
- a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance added to food or drink.
- to fasten, draw together, or compress by or as if by means of a lace.
- to pass (a cord, leather strip, etc.), as through holes.
- to interlace or intertwine.
- to adorn or trim with lace.
- to add a small amount of alcoholic liquor or other substance to (food or drink): He took his coffee laced with brandy.
- to lash, beat, or thrash.
- to compress the waist of (a person) by drawing tight the laces of a corset, or the like.
- to mark or streak, as with color.
- to be fastened with a lace: These shoes lace up the side.
- to attack physically or verbally (often fol. by into): The teacher laced into his students.
Curtaincur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Also, D.I.Y., d.i.y.
- do-it-yourself: DIY house decorating.
Hi there, this photo is about Lace Curtain Flyscreen Diy Tutorial ( Diy Lace Curtains #9). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 612 x 428. This photo's file size is just 59 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your PC, you should Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Diy Lace Curtains.
Diy Lace Curtains get to be the most important aspect in the choice of floor for your home. When the ground your color choose too black when you yourself have a little household minimalist, then this may make your house inside look satisfied claustrophobic and unpleasant.
There's a widespread feeling, quiet, and cozy whenever we vary for the reason that room. Hence the tile floors' color would you choose you take notice , nor be underestimated, since a mistake of ceramic hues can decide the beauty of one's residence should.
your family won't feel comfy sitting at home so as to make your household members' negative ramifications along with if we feel uncomfortable while in the household, you then resemble to play beyond your residence. When you'll find two colors with all the size of the area of the area within the bedroom exactly the same color of a floor you can observe the difference nevertheless they are very different.