BREAKFASTbreak•fast (brek′fəst),USA pronunciation n.
- the first meal of the day;
morning meal: A hearty breakfast was served at 7 a.m.
- the food eaten at the first meal of the day: a breakfast of bacon and eggs.
- to eat breakfast: He breakfasted on bacon and eggs.
- to supply with breakfast: We breakfasted the author in the finest restaurant.
NOOKnook (nŏŏk),USA pronunciation n.
- a corner, as in a room.
- any secluded or obscure corner.
- any small recess: a breakfast nook.
- any remote or sheltered spot: a shady nook that was ideal for a picnic.
CUSHIONcush•ion (kŏŏsh′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a soft bag of cloth, leather, or rubber, filled with feathers, air, foam rubber, etc., on which to sit, kneel, or lie.
- anything similar in form, used to dampen shocks or to prevent excessive pressure or chafing.
- something to absorb or counteract a shock, jar, or jolt, as a body of air or steam.
- something that lessens the effects of hardship, distress, or the like: His inheritance was a cushion against unemployment.
- any part or structure resembling a cushion.
- the resilient raised rim encircling the top of a billiard table.
- a pad worn under the hair by women.
- a portion of a radio or television script that can be adjusted in length or cut out altogether in order to end the program on time.
- [Ice Hockey, Canadian.]the iced surface of a rink.
- a pillow used in lacemaking.
- a leather pad on which gold leaf is placed preparatory to gilding.
- to place on or support by a cushion.
- to furnish with a cushion or cushions.
- to cover or conceal with, or as if with, a cushion.
- to lessen or soften the effects of: to cushion the blow to his pride.
- to suppress (complaints, lamentations, etc.) by quietly ignoring.
- to check the motion of (a piston or the like) by a cushion, as of steam.
- to form (steam or the like) into a cushion.
SOURCEsource (sôrs, sōrs),USA pronunciation n., v., sourced, sourcing.
- any thing or place from which something comes, arises, or is obtained;
origin: Which foods are sources of calcium?
- the beginning or place of origin of a stream or river.
- a book, statement, person, etc., supplying information.
- the person or business making interest or dividend payments.
- a manufacturer or supplier.
- [Archaic.]a natural spring or fountain.
- to give or trace the source for: The research paper was not accurately sourced. The statement was sourced to the Secretary of State.
- to find or acquire a source, esp. a supplier, for: Some of the components are now sourced in Hong Kong.
- to contract a manufacturer or supplier: Many large companies are now sourcing overseas.
- to seek information about or consider possible options, available personnel, or the like: a job recruiter who was merely sourcing.
Howdy guys, this post is about BENCH- BREAKFAST NOOK | CUSHION SOURCE (awesome Benches For Breakfast Nook #2). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 4000 x 3000. It's file size is just 2570 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your computer, you might Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Benches For Breakfast Nook.
Comparison of High Notice Statue by Breadth place. The purpose continues to be the same with all the stage that is second: you to definitely become in considering the statue more flexible. In this case, the distance between the room's statue, determine superior statue is limited by the maximum. For example, if the range involving the statue with a patio merely 3 meters away, an effort so that a maximum of just one meter-high sculpture.
Adjust how big is the placement of the sculpture by Area. In this case, a tiny statue could be positioned in between your flowers or around the footpath garden's edge. Meanwhile, statues that were greater can be placed in the center of the playground or the place
With designs like the sculpture can be an aspect that will sort the classic style outside and inside the chamber Benches For Breakfast Nook is rich, is no exception to yard. Statue inside the park's location was formerly emblematic and it is usually only made-of jewel. But along with contemporary sculpture's growth, then a works of sculpture becomes progressively varied, both the materials and the shape and methods utilized in point with the growth of technology and engineering of fresh materials, including white concrete.