AllenAl•len (al′ən),USA pronunciation n.
(Charles) Grant (Blair•fin•die) (blâr fin′dē),USA pronunciation ("Cecil Power,'' "J. Arbuthnot Wilson''), 1848–99, British philosophical writer and novelist.
- Ethan, 1738–89, American soldier in the Revolutionary War: leader of the "Green Mountain Boys'' of Vermont.
- Fred (John Florence Sullivan), 1894–1956, U.S. comedian.
- Frederick Lewis, 1890–1954, U.S. historian and editor.
- Gracie (Grace Ethel Cecile Rosalie Allen), 1905–64, U.S. comedian (partner and wife of George Burns).
- Richard, 1760–1831, U.S. clergyman: a founder of the African Methodist Episcopal Church.(William) Her•vey (hûr′vē),USA pronunciation 1889–1949, U.S. novelist, poet, and biographer.
- Woody (Allen Stewart Konigsberg), born 1935, U.S. comedian, author, actor, and filmmaker.
- a male given name.
Stonestone (stōn),USA pronunciation n., pl. stones for 1–5, 7–19, stone for 6, adj., adv., v., stoned, ston•ing.
- the hard substance, formed of mineral matter, of which rocks consist.
- a rock or particular piece or kind of rock, as a boulder or piece of agate.
- a piece of rock quarried and worked into a specific size and shape for a particular purpose: paving stone; building stone.
- a small piece of rock, as a pebble.
- See precious stone.
- one of various units of weight, esp. the British unit equivalent to 14 pounds (6.4 kg).
- something resembling a small piece of rock in size, shape, or hardness.
- any small, hard seed, as of a date;
- the hard endocarp of a drupe, as of a peach.
- a calculous concretion in the body, as in the kidney, gallbladder, or urinary bladder.
- a disease arising from such a concretion.
- a gravestone or tombstone.
- a grindstone.
- a millstone.
- a hailstone.
- any of various artificial materials imitating cut stone or rubble.
- a table with a smooth surface, formerly made of stone, on which page forms are composed.
- (in lithography) any surface on which an artist draws or etches a picture or design from which a lithograph is made.
- a playing piece in the game of dominoes, checkers, or backgammon.
- Usually, stones. testes.
- cast the first stone, to be the first to condemn or blame a wrongdoer;
be hasty in one's judgment: What right has she to cast the first stone?
- leave no stone unturned, to exhaust every possibility in attempting to achieve one's goal;
spare no effort: We will leave no stone unturned in our efforts to find the culprit.
- made of or pertaining to stone.
- made of stoneware: a stone mug or bottle.
obdurate: a stone killer; stone strength.
totally (usually used in combination): stone cold.
ston′a•ble, stone′a•ble, adj.
- to throw stones at;
drive by pelting with stones.
- to put to death by pelting with stones.
- to provide, fit, pave, line, face or fortify with stones.
- to rub (something) with or on a stone, as to sharpen, polish, or smooth.
- to remove stones from, as fruit.
- [Obs.]to make insensitive or unfeeling.
Songsong (sông, song),USA pronunciation n.
- a short metrical composition intended or adapted for singing, esp. one in rhymed stanzas;
- a musical piece adapted for singing or simulating a piece to be sung: Mendelssohn's "Songs without Words.''
- poetical composition;
- the art or act of singing;
- something that is sung.
- an elaborate vocal signal produced by an animal, as the distinctive sounds produced by certain birds, frogs, etc., in a courtship or territorial display.
- for a song, at a very low price;
as a bargain: We bought the rug for a song when the estate was auctioned off.
Hello folks, this picture is about Allen Stone Sings His Song \ ( Allen Stone The Bed I Made #9). This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1126 x 633. It's file size is only 42 KB. If You decided to download This picture to Your PC, you should Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the image below or see more at this post: Allen Stone The Bed I Made.
Before discussing that allow me to let you know some tips about bogemian bedroom actually a vital thing on your house, but Allen Stone Sings His Song \ ( Allen Stone The Bed I Made #9) is. Bohemian into a fashion which can be mainly used by ladies. This design is utilized through an elegant structure, for example braid, embroidery, knitting.
Bohemian came particularly the Czech, from mainland Europe. Therefore, when selecting a mode and type for the furniture while in the room, make sure it is not crashed by you with societal motifs Philippines, specially Java. Javanese ethnic dark, as the colorful boho that is soft.
Design assisting suzani and bohemian model kantha example. Employ merely two shades vibrant batik or batik periphery when it is complicated to seek out. Female motifs and designs may be employed through carpet pillow, curtain, throw, or the bedcover.
Don't forget to include just a little touch of artwork in the bedroom, for instance poster, through the deer head sculpture - renaissance images, or presented. Not so difficult, is not it? You merely need to include small trinkets and rearranging the Allen Stone Sings His Song \ ( Allen Stone The Bed I Made #9). Function as the rooms bohemian fashion that is minimalist. There are for designing a room other ideas?