Langlade Smart Divide Drop-In Cast-Iron 33 In. 3-Hole Double (wonderful Kohler Langlade Smart Divide Sink #6)
7 images of Langlade Smart Divide Drop-In Cast-Iron 33 In. 3-Hole Double (wonderful Kohler Langlade Smart Divide Sink #6)
Smartsmart (smärt),USA pronunciation v., adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- to be a source of sharp, local, and usually superficial pain, as a wound.
- to be the cause of a sharp, stinging pain, as an irritating application, a blow, etc.
- to feel a sharp, stinging pain, as in a wound.
- to suffer keenly from wounded feelings: She smarted under their criticism.
- to feel shame or remorse or to suffer in punishment or in return for something.
- to cause a sharp pain to or in.
- quick or prompt in action, as persons.
- having or showing quick intelligence or ready mental capability: a smart student.
- shrewd or sharp, as a person in dealing with others or as in business dealings: a smart businessman.
- clever, witty, or readily effective, as a speaker, speech, rejoinder, etc.
- dashingly or impressively neat or trim in appearance, as persons, dress, etc.
- socially elegant;
sophisticated or fashionable: the smart crowd.
pert: smart remarks.
- sharply brisk, vigorous, or active: to walk with smart steps.
- sharply severe, as a blow, stroke, etc.
- sharp or keen: a smart pain.
- [Informal.]equipped with, using, or containing electronic control devices, as computer systems, microprocessors, or missiles: a smart phone; a smart copier.
- intelligent (def. 4).
- [Older Use.]considerable;
- in a smart manner;
- a sharp local pain, usually superficial, as from a wound, blow, or sting.
- keen mental suffering, as from wounded feelings, affliction, grievous loss, etc.
- smarts, [Slang.]intelligence;
common sense: He never had the smarts to use his opportunities.
Dividedi•vide (di vīd′),USA pronunciation v., -vid•ed, -vid•ing, n.
- to separate into parts, groups, sections, etc.
- to separate or part from something else;
- to deal out in parts;
distribute in shares;
- to cleave;
- to separate in opinion or feeling;
cause to disagree: The issue divided the senators.
- to distinguish the kinds of;
- to separate into equal parts by the process of mathematical division;
apply the mathematical process of division to: Eight divided by four is two.
- to be a divisor of, without a remainder.
- to mark a uniform scale on (a ruler, thermometer, etc.).
- [Brit. Govt.]to separate (a legislature, assembly, etc.) into two groups in ascertaining the vote on a question.
- to become divided or separated.
- to share something with others.
- to diverge;
fork: The road divides six miles from here.
- to perform the mathematical process of division: He could add and subtract but hadn't learned to divide.
- [Brit. Govt.]to vote by separating into two groups.
- a division: a divide in the road.
- [Physical Geog.]the line or zone of higher ground between two adjacent streams or drainage basins.
- [Archaic.]the act of dividing.
Doubledou•ble (dub′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -bled, -bling, adv.
- twice as large, heavy, strong, etc.;
twofold in size, amount, number, extent, etc.: a double portion; a new house double the size of the old one.
- composed of two like parts or members;
twofold in form;
paired: double doors; a double sink.
- of, pertaining to, or suitable for two persons: a double room.
- twofold in character, meaning, or conduct;
dual or ambiguous: a double interpretation.
- (of musical instruments) producing a tone an octave lower than the notes indicate.
- duple, as time or rhythm.
- folded in two;
having one half folded over the other.
- (of a bed or bedclothes) full-size: a double blanket.
- [Bot.](of flowers) having many more than the normal number of petals: double petunias; double hollyhocks.
- anything that is twofold in size or amount or twice the usual size, quantity, strength, etc.
- a duplicate or counterpart;
something exactly or closely resembling another: This dress is the double of that. He is the double of his cousin.
- Also called double room. a type of hotel accommodation with two beds, or sometimes a double bed, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. twin (def. 4).
- a fold or plait.
- an alcoholic drink containing twice the usual amount of alcohol.
- a sudden backward turn or bend, as of a fox on the run in fox hunting;
- a trick or artifice, as of argument in a formal debate.
- a substitute actor or singer ready to take another's place;
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a substitute who performs feats or actions too hazardous or difficult for a star.
- [Baseball.]See two-base hit.
- [Mil.]double time.
- doubles, (used with a sing. v.) a game or match in which there are two players on each side, as in tennis.
- (in bridge or other card games)
- a challenge by an opponent that the declarer cannot fulfill the designated contract, increasing the points to be won or lost.
- a hand that warrants such a challenge.
- [Bridge.]a conventional bid informing one's partner that a player's hand is of a certain strength.
- [Bowling.]two strikes in succession: He needed a double in the tenth frame to win.
- See daily double.
- any of certain feasts in the Roman Catholic Church, marked by a doubled antiphon and taking precedence over lesser feasts.
- [Music. Rare.]a variation.
- a former coin of France, the sixth part of a sol, issued in silver in the 14th century, later made of copper.
- at the double, [Brit. Informal.]on the double.
- on the double, [Informal.]
- without delay;
rapidly: The fire engines came on the double.
- in double time, as marching troops.
- to make double or twice as great;
to add an equal amount to: The baby doubled its weight in a year.
- to bend or fold with or as with one part over another (often fol. by over, up, back, etc.): Double the edge over before sewing.
- to clench: He doubled his fists.
- to be or have twice as much as: Income doubled expenditure.
- to sail around (a projecting area of land): to double Cape Horn.
- to add a new layer of planking or ceiling to (an old wooden hull).
- to pair;
couple: The players were doubled for the tournament.
- [Music.]to reduplicate by means of a tone in another part, either at the unison or at an octave above or below.
- (in bridge and other card games)
- to challenge (the bid of an opponent) by making a call that increases the value of tricks to be won or lost.
- to challenge the bid of (an opponent): He doubled me into game.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a two-base hit: He doubled him to third.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a two-base hit (often fol. by in): He doubled in the winning run.
- to put out (a base runner) as the second out of a double play (often fol. by up).
- to become double: My money doubled in three years.
- to bend or fold (often fol. by up or over): to double over with pain.
- to turn back on a course or reverse direction (often fol. by back): He doubled back by another road and surprised us.
- [Mil.]to march at the double-time pace.
- to serve in two capacities or in an additional capacity: She doubles as producer and director.
- to act as a double in a play, motion picture, or the like.
- [Music.]to play an instrument besides one's regular instrument (usually followed by on): The saxophonist doubles on drums.
- (in bridge and other card games) to double the bid of an opponent.
- [Baseball.]to make a two-base hit.
- to double-date.
- double in brass, [Informal.]to serve in two capacities;
be able to do work different from one's own: It is a small firm, and everyone doubles in brass when emergencies arise.
- double or nothing, a bet having as its outcome either the doubling of a previous loss or debt or the canceling of that loss or debt. Also, double or quits.
- double up:
- to share quarters planned for only one person or family: Because of the room shortage, we had to double up.
- to bend over, as from pain: He doubled up in agony.
- to twice the amount, number, extent, etc.;
- two together: There are only a few beds, so some of the children will have to sleep double for the night.
Hi guys, this picture is about Langlade Smart Divide Drop-In Cast-Iron 33 In. 3-Hole Double (wonderful Kohler Langlade Smart Divide Sink #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 800 x 800. This blog post's file size is just 16 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Kohler Langlade Smart Divide Sink.
When coupled with all the correct highlight shades like shades-of silver, lightblue green, Kohler Langlade Smart Divide Sink could be cool shades for the bedroom. Glistening extras relaxed and can make your house more breathtaking. It is the utilization of orange colour was spoton, not-too brilliant but relaxing and is the most effective shade for the room.
This color is really blends completely together with the color palate and extras found in this bedroom develop bedroom design with color options above can help you determine your house on a color scheme that's most relaxed for you.The bedrooms are smartly designed to begin selecting the most appropriate coloring.
Picking a color-scheme that you like and make you feel not many uncomfortable may be the point that is most critical that you need to contemplate. Don't forget to be sure that whatever colour blend you choose should correspond to every detail within your room.