Lumie Bodyclock ACTIVE 250 Wake-Up Alarm Clock Review - Sunrise Wake Up Lights ( Light Up Alarm Clock Idea #5)
Lumie Bodyclock ACTIVE 250 Wake-Up Alarm Clock Review - Sunrise Wake Up Lights ( Light Up Alarm Clock Idea #5) Pictures Collection
ACTIVEac•tive (ak′tiv),USA pronunciation adj.
- engaged in action;
characterized by energetic work, participation, etc.;
busy: an active life.
- being in a state of existence, progress, or motion: active hostilities.
- involving physical effort and action: active sports.
- having the power of quick motion;
nimble: active as a gazelle.
- characterized by action, motion, volume, use, participation, etc.: an active market in wheat; an active list of subscribers.
- causing activity or change;
capable of exerting influence (opposed to passive): active treason.
- effective (opposed to inert): active ingredients.
- noting or pertaining to a voice of verbal inflection in which typically the subject of the sentence is represented as performing the action expressed by the verb (opposed to passive): Writesin He writes a letter every day is an active verb form.
- requiring or giving rise to action;
practical: an active course.
- (of a volcano) in eruption.
busy: active accounts.
- requiring personal effort or attention;
not automatic: an active alarm system.
- interest-bearing: active paper.
- [Med.]acting quickly;
producing immediate effects: active remedies.
- (of a crowd) engaging in purposeful activity, often of a militant nature. Cf. expressive (def. 4).
- able to transmit signals: an active communications satellite.
- (of a device or system) acting as a source of electrical energy, as a generator, or capable of amplifying or converting voltages or currents, as a transistor or diode.
- (of a solar heating system) accumulating and distributing solar heat by mechanical means.
- serving on active duty.
- the active voice.
- a form or construction in the active voice.
- an active person, member, subscriber, etc.: The circular was mailed only to the actives on our list.
- something showing considerable action or activity: On the stock market there was heavy trading in the actives.
Alarma•larm (ə lärm′),USA pronunciation n.
- a sudden fear or distressing suspense caused by an awareness of danger; apprehension;
- any sound, outcry, or information intended to warn of approaching danger: Paul Revere raced through the countryside raising the alarm that the British were coming.
- an automatic device that serves to call attention, to rouse from sleep, or to warn of fire, smoke, an intruder, etc.
- a warning sound;
signal for attention.
- any sound, outcry, chemical discharge, action, or other signal that functions to draw attention to a potential predator.
- [Fencing.]an appeal or a challenge made by a step or stamp on the ground with the advancing foot.
- [Archaic.]a call to arms.
- to make fearful or apprehensive;
- to warn of danger;
rouse to vigilance and swift measures for safety.
- to fit or equip with an alarm or alarms, as for fire, smoke, or robbery: to alarm one's house and garage.
Clockclock1 (klok),USA pronunciation n.
- an instrument for measuring and recording time, esp. by mechanical means, usually with hands or changing numbers to indicate the hour and minute: not designed to be worn or carried about.
- See time clock.
- a meter or other device, as a speedometer or taximeter, for measuring and recording speed, distance covered, or other quantitative functioning.
- See biological clock.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Horologium.
- the circuit in a digital computer that provides a common reference train of electronic pulses for all other circuits.
- around the clock:
- during all 24 hours;
- without stopping for rest;
tirelessly: working around the clock to stem the epidemic.
- clean (someone's) clock, to defeat;
- kill the clock, to use up as much game time as possible when one is winning, as to protect a lead in basketball, ice hockey, or football. Also, run out the clock.
- stop the clock, to postpone an official or legal deadline by ceasing to count the hours that elapse, as when a new union contract must be agreed upon before an old contract runs out.
- to time, test, or determine by means of a clock or watch: The racehorse was clocked at two minutes thirty seconds.
- to strike sharply or heavily: Somebody clocked him on the face.
- clock in, to begin work, esp. by punching a time clock: She clocked in at 9 on the dot.
- clock out, to end work, esp. by punching a time clock: He clocked out early yesterday.
Reviewre•view (ri vyo̅o̅′),USA pronunciation n.
- a critical article or report, as in a periodical, on a book, play, recital, or the like;
- the process of going over a subject again in study or recitation in order to fix it in the memory or summarize the facts.
- an exercise designed or intended for study of this kind.
- a general survey of something, esp. in words;
a report or account of something.
- an inspection or examination by viewing, esp. a formal inspection of any military or naval force, parade, or the like.
- a periodical publication containing articles on current events or affairs, books, art, etc.: a literary review.
- a judicial reexamination, as by a higher court, of the decision or proceedings in a case.
- a second or repeated view of something.
- a viewing of the past;
contemplation or consideration of past events, circumstances, or facts.
- [Bridge.]a recapitulation of the bids made by all players.
- to go over (lessons, studies, work, etc.) in review.
- to view, look at, or look over again.
- to inspect, esp. formally or officially: to review the troops.
- to survey mentally;
take a survey of: to review the situation.
- to discuss (a book, play, etc.) in a critical review;
write a critical report upon.
- to look back upon;
- to present a survey of in speech or writing.
- to reexamine judicially: a decision to review the case.
- [Bridge.]to repeat and summarize (all bids made by the players).
- to write reviews;
review books, movies, etc., as for a newspaper or periodical: He reviews for some small-town newspaper.
Wakewake1 (wāk),USA pronunciation v., waked or woke, waked or wok•en, wak•ing, n.
- to become roused from sleep;
waken (often fol. by up).
- to become roused from a tranquil or inactive state;
waken: to wake from one's daydreams.
- to become cognizant or aware of something;
waken: to wake to the true situation.
- to be or continue to be awake: Whether I wake or sleep, I think of you.
- to remain awake for some purpose, duty, etc.: I will wake until you return.
- to hold a wake over a corpse.
- to keep watch or vigil.
- to rouse from sleep;
waken (often fol. by up): Don't wake me for breakfast. Wake me up at six o'clock.
- to rouse from lethargy, apathy, ignorance, etc. (often fol. by up): The tragedy woke us up to the need for safety precautions.
- to hold a wake for or over (a dead person).
- to keep watch or vigil over.
- a watching, or a watch kept, esp. for some solemn or ceremonial purpose.
- a watch or vigil by the body of a dead person before burial, sometimes accompanied by feasting or merrymaking.
- a local annual festival in England, formerly held in honor of the patron saint or on the anniversary of the dedication of a church but now usually having little or no religious significance.
- the state of being awake: between sleep and wake.
Upup (up),USA pronunciation adv., prep., adj., n., v., upped, up•ping.
- to, toward, or in a more elevated position: to climb up to the top of a ladder.
- to or in an erect position: to stand up.
- out of bed: to get up.
- above the horizon: The moon came up.
- to or at any point that is considered higher.
- to or at a source, origin, center, or the like: to follow a stream up to its source.
- to or at a higher point or degree, as of rank, size, value, pitch, loudness, brightness, maturity, or speed:to move up in a firm;
to pump up a tire;
to turn a lantern up;
Prices are going up. Speak up! Hurry up!
in a leading position in a competition: He managed to get up on his opponent by three points.
- in continuing contact, esp. as reflecting continuing awareness, knowledge, etc.: to keep up with the latest developments in mathematics.
- into or in activity, operation, etc.: to set up vibrations.
- into a state of emotional agitation or distress: His insults left her all roiled up.
- into existence, visible form, etc.: His sample was worked up in the studio.
- into view, prominence, or consideration: The lost papers have turned up.
- into or in a place of safekeeping, storage, retirement, etc.: to lay up riches; to put up preserves.
- into or in a state of union, contraction, etc.: to add up a column of figures; to fold up.
- to the required or final point: to pay up one's debts; burned up.
- to a state of completion;
to an end: She finished it all up.
- to a halt: The riders reined up and dismounted.
- [Baseball.]being the player or team batting;
- (used as a function word for additional emphasis, sometimes prec. by it): Go wake your father up. What plugged it up? We laughed it up.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The golfer was two strokes up on his nearest competitor.
apiece: The score was seven up in the final quarter.
- (of machines or equipment, as computers) working;
in working order or in operation.
- [Informal.]without the addition of ice;
straight up: Bring me a martini, up.
- [Naut.]toward the wind: Put the helm up.
- all up with, at or approaching the end of;
with defeat or ruin imminent for: He realized it was all up with him when the search party began to close in.
- go up in one's lines. See line 1 (def. 58).
- up against, faced or confronted with: They were up against formidable obstacles.
- up against it, in a difficult situation, esp. in financial straits: There was no one to help him when he was up against it.
- up and around, recovered from an illness;
able to leave one's bed. Also, up and about.
- up and down:
- back and forth;
backward and forward: He paced up and down.
- from top to bottom or head to toe: She looked me up and down before replying.
- up for, considered as eligible or as a possibility for (something): The child is up for adoption. Three actresses are up for the role.
- up to:
- as far as or approaching (a certain part, degree, point, etc.): She went wading up to her knees. I am up to the eighth lesson.
- in full realization or attainment of: He worked up to president of the company.
- as many as;
to the limit of: The car will seat up to five persons.
- having adequate powers or ability for;
equal to: He didn't think I was up to the job.
- the duty or responsibility of;
incumbent upon: It's up to you to break the news to him.
- engaged in;
doing: What have you been up to lately?
- to, toward, or at an elevated place on or in: They went up the stairs. The cat is up the tree.
- to, toward, or at a high or higher station, condition, or rank on or in: He is well up the social ladder.
- at or to a farther point or higher place on or in: She is up the street. I'm going up the street.
- toward the source, origin, etc., of: up the stream.
- toward a particular direction or in the interior of, as a region or territory: The explorers were up north.
- in a course or direction that is contrary to that of: to row up the current.
- up your ass, [Slang](vulgar). See shove (def. 6). Also, up yours.
- moving in or related to a direction that is up or is regarded as up: the up elevator; the up train traveling north; the up platform of a railroad station.
aware (usually fol. by on or in): She is always up on current events.
terminated: The game is up. Your hour is up.
- going on or happening;
occurring: What's up over there?
- having a high position or station: He is up in society.
- in an erect, vertical, or raised position: The gate at the railroad crossing is up. The tent is up.
- above the earth or ground: The corn is up and ready to be harvested.
- in the air;
aloft: The meteorological balloons are up. The airplanes are up for their reconnaissance flights.
- (of heavenly bodies) risen above the horizon: The sun is up.
- awake or out of bed: to be up with insomnia.
- mounted on horseback: He knows which jockeys are up in every race.
- (of water in natural bodies) high with relation to the banks or shore: The tide is up.
constructed: The new museum is up and open to the public.
- facing upward: He is resting and his face is up.
- See sunnyside up.
- (of roads, highways, etc.) having the surface broken or removed (usually used in combination): a torn-up road.
- in revolt, mutiny, or rebellious agitation: Many territories were up and preparing to send troops against the government.
- in a state of agitation: Beware of him when his temper is up.
- [Informal.]cheerful or optimistic;
- [Informal.]productive, favorable, or profitable: a string of up months for the company.
- afoot or amiss: Her nervous manner told me that something was up.
- in a state of enthusiastic or confident readiness (usually fol. by for): The team was definitely up for the game.
on the way: She was on a ship up for Australia.
- resolved in an unfavorable or undesired way: They knew that their game was up.
- higher than formerly in cost, amount, degree, etc.: The price of meat was up.
- (of age) advanced (usually fol. by in): He is rather spry for a man so up in years.
- active: The captain wished to set sail as soon as the wind was up.
- in a legal proceeding as defendant: He is up for murder.
- in operation or ready for use: The theater's lights are up.
- (of points or other standards used to determine the winner in a competition) ahead;
in advance: He won the game with two points up over his opponent.
- considered or under consideration: a candidate up for reelection; a bill that is up before Congress.
bet: He won all the money up in the game.
- living or located inland or on elevated ground: They live in a village two miles up from the coast.
- (used with a preceding numeral to indicate that a score is tied in a competition): It was 10 up at the end of the first half.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents: They scored three times in a row to go two up.
- straight up. See straight (def. 38).
- up and doing, [Informal.]actively engaged;
busy: During her convalescence she longed to be up and doing.
- an upward movement;
- a rise of fortune, mood, etc.
- a time of good fortune, prosperity, or happiness: He has had more ups than downs in his career.
- an upbound means of public transportation, as a train or bus.
- [Informal.]a feeling or state of happiness, exuberance, or elation.
- [Slang.]upper (def. 10).
- a person or thing that is in a favorable position of wealth, fortune, etc.: People who were ups in the business world suffered losses in the economic depression.
- an upward slope;
- an upward course or rise, as in price or value: The landlord promised his tenants there would be no further ups in the rent this year.
- on the up and up, [Informal.]frank;
sincere: He seems to be on the up and up.Also, on the up-and-up.
- to put or take up.
- to make larger;
step up: to up output.
- to raise;
go better than (a preceding wager): to up the ante.
- [Informal.]to start up;
begin something abruptly (usually fol. by and and another verb): Then he upped and ran away from home.
- (often used imperatively or hortatively) to rise up: Up, men, and fight until all the enemy are defeated!
Lightslights (līts),USA pronunciation n.pl.
- the lungs, esp. of sheep, pigs, etc.
Hello peoples, this picture is about Lumie Bodyclock ACTIVE 250 Wake-Up Alarm Clock Review - Sunrise Wake Up Lights ( Light Up Alarm Clock Idea #5). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 973 x 793. It's file size is only 24 KB. If You ought to download This attachment to Your computer, you can Click here. You might also download more images by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Light Up Alarm Clock.
Farming can be a fun task to unwind. How to pick Lumie Bodyclock ACTIVE 250 Wake-Up Alarm Clock Review - Sunrise Wake Up Lights ( Light Up Alarm Clock Idea #5) turned one of gardening's critical areas. Furthermore, presently there are several kinds and shades of pot bought generating the choice approach could be more interesting and confusing. Therefore, before selecting a pan that is appropriate for a variety of crops in the house, ensure that you've observed the following ideas.
Significantly more than merely a place box, to seed may also offer as decor. Selection of the proper pan can enhance the splendor of one's house. However, in the event the container you choose's size is too large, lots of nutrients that'll not be attained by the beginnings, so there will in reality maintain vain.
The roots can be even made by it to rot since the pot's bottom may clog and wet. Furthermore, notice furthermore the region that you will utilize to place the box. As a way to conserve area you can look at to employ a hanging box if that is not likely to become confined.
You are the type of who tend rarely and to be occupied spending some time athome? Don't ensure it is like a barrier to have flowers in the home. But, obviously, because it is significant in terms of selecting a Lumie Bodyclock ACTIVE 250 Wake-Up Alarm Clock Review - Sunrise Wake Up Lights ( Light Up Alarm Clock Idea #5) you have to purchase the correct vegetable. Greater use of exotic crops for preservation is relatively easy if you're among those who really chaotic.
Cactus, as an example, only needs a small water inside their care so that you do not require a lot of awareness of it. To help you choose a little container anyway, usually, cacti can be purchased in modest measurements. Choose a colour container that meets one's home's entire design design.
Different crops as possible pick are Sansevieria. you must select a different container because of the dimension that is larger Sansevieria, although treatment resembles a cactus. Whichever pot you select, try to make certain that it has a drainage opening at the end. Old water in a pan may lead container lounging areas become damp and muddy, initiating the onset of root decay. If possible, please additionally select Lumie Bodyclock ACTIVE 250 Wake-Up Alarm Clock Review - Sunrise Wake Up Lights ( Light Up Alarm Clock Idea #5) which have feet for sleek drainage.