Allen + Roth Cheshire 15-in Polyester Rod Pocket Sheer Valance ( Allen Roth Valance #1)
Allen + Roth Cheshire 15-in Polyester Rod Pocket Sheer Valance ( Allen Roth Valance #1) Images Album
AllenAl•len (al′ən),USA pronunciation n.
(Charles) Grant (Blair•fin•die) (blâr fin′dē),USA pronunciation ("Cecil Power,'' "J. Arbuthnot Wilson''), 1848–99, British philosophical writer and novelist.
- Ethan, 1738–89, American soldier in the Revolutionary War: leader of the "Green Mountain Boys'' of Vermont.
- Fred (John Florence Sullivan), 1894–1956, U.S. comedian.
- Frederick Lewis, 1890–1954, U.S. historian and editor.
- Gracie (Grace Ethel Cecile Rosalie Allen), 1905–64, U.S. comedian (partner and wife of George Burns).
- Richard, 1760–1831, U.S. clergyman: a founder of the African Methodist Episcopal Church.(William) Her•vey (hûr′vē),USA pronunciation 1889–1949, U.S. novelist, poet, and biographer.
- Woody (Allen Stewart Konigsberg), born 1935, U.S. comedian, author, actor, and filmmaker.
- a male given name.
RothRoth (rôth, roth),USA pronunciation n.
- Phillip, born 1933, U.S. novelist and short-story writer.
Rodrod (rod),USA pronunciation n., v., rod•ded, rod•ding.
- a stick, wand, staff, or the like, of wood, metal, or other material.
- a straight, slender shoot or stem of any woody plant, whether still growing or cut from the plant.
- See fishing rod.
- (in plastering or mortaring) a straightedge moved along screeds to even the plaster between them.
- a stick used for measuring.
- a unit of linear measure, 51⁄2 yards or 161⁄2 feet (5.029 m);
linear perch or pole.
- a unit of square measure, 301⁄4 square yards (25.29 sq. m);
square perch or pole.
- a stick, or a bundle of sticks or switches bound together, used as an instrument of punishment.
- punishment or discipline: Not one to spare the rod, I sent him to bed without dinner.
- a wand, staff, or scepter carried as a symbol of office, authority, power, etc.
- authority, sway, or rule, esp. when tyrannical.
- See lightning rod.
- a slender bar or tube for draping towels over, suspending a shower curtain, etc.
- a branch of a family;
- a pattern, drawn on wood in full size, of one section of a piece of furniture.
- a pistol or revolver.
- [Vulgar.]the penis.
- one of the rodlike cells in the retina of the eye, sensitive to low intensities of light. Cf. cone (def. 5).
- [Bacteriol.]a rod-shaped microorganism.
- Also called leveling rod, stadia rod. a light pole, conspicuously marked with graduations, held upright and read through a surveying instrument in leveling or stadia surveying.
- round metal stock for drawing and cutting into slender bars.
- to furnish or equip with a rod or rods, esp. lightning rods.
- to even (plaster or mortar) with a rod.
- to reinforce (the core of a mold) with metal rods.
- a shaped piece of fabric attached inside or outside a garment and forming a pouch used esp. for carrying small articles.
- a bag or pouch.
financial resources: a selection of gifts to fit every pocket.
- any pouchlike receptacle, compartment, hollow, or cavity.
- an envelope, receptacle, etc., usually of heavy paper and open at one end, used for storing or preserving photographs, stamps, phonograph records, etc.: Each album has 12 pockets.
- a recess, as in a wall, for receiving a sliding door, sash weights, etc.
- any isolated group, area, element, etc., contrasted, as in status or condition, with a surrounding element or group: pockets of resistance; a pocket of poverty in the central city.
- a small orebody or mass of ore, frequently isolated.
- a bin for ore or rock storage.
- a raise or small slope fitted with chute gates.
- [Billiards, Pool.]any of the pouches or bags at the corners and sides of the table.
- a position in which a competitor in a race is so hemmed in by others that his or her progress is impeded.
- [Football.]the area from which a quarterback throws a pass, usually a short distance behind the line of scrimmage and protected by a wall of blockers.
- [Bowling.]the space between the headpin and the pin next behind to the left or right, taken as the target for a strike.
- [Baseball.]the deepest part of a mitt or glove, roughly in the area around the center of the palm, where most balls are caught.
- a holder consisting of a strip of sailcloth sewed to a sail, and containing a thin wooden batten that stiffens the leech of the sail.
- any saclike cavity in the body: a pus pocket.
- See stage pocket.
- an English unit of weight for hops equivalent to 168 pounds (76.4 kg).
- in one's pocket, in one's possession;
under one's influence: He has the audience in his pocket.
- line one's pockets, to profit, esp. at the expense of others: While millions were fighting and dying, the profiteers were lining their pockets.
- out of pocket, having suffered a financial loss;
poorer: He had made unwise land purchases, and found himself several thousand dollars out of pocket.
- small enough or suitable for carrying in the pocket: a pocket watch.
- relatively small;
smaller than usual: a pocket war; a pocket country.
- to put into one's pocket: to pocket one's keys.
- to take possession of as one's own, often dishonestly: to pocket public funds.
- to submit to or endure without protest or open resentment: to pocket an insult.
- to conceal or suppress: to pocket one's pride.
- to enclose or confine in or as if in a pocket: The town was pocketed in a small valley.
- [Billiards, Pool.]to drive (a ball) into a pocket.
- to hem in (a contestant) so as to impede progress, as in racing.
Sheersheer1 (shēr),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- transparently thin;
diaphanous, as some fabrics: sheer stockings.
- unmixed with anything else: We drilled a hundred feet through sheer rock.
utter: sheer nonsense.
- extending down or up very steeply;
almost completely vertical: a sheer descent of rock.
quite: ran sheer into the thick of battle.
down or up very steeply.
- a thin, diaphanous material, as chiffon or voile.
Valanceval•ance (val′əns, vā′ləns),USA pronunciation n.
- a short curtain or piece of drapery that is hung from the edge of a canopy, from the frame of a bed, etc.
- a short ornamental piece of drapery placed across the top of a window.
Howdy folks, this image is about Allen + Roth Cheshire 15-in Polyester Rod Pocket Sheer Valance ( Allen Roth Valance #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 774 x 774. It's file size is just 100 KB. If You desired to download It to Your computer, you should Click here. You might too download more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Allen Roth Valance.
Selecting a Allen Roth Valance can't be haphazard. Your house white colour takes an exclusive style for exterior or that inside. The exclusive design of the obviously has to be done to generate the perception of the home white. Since the household that is white itself has restrictions to the room's area.
One important things to complete within the arrangement of the house white by choosing simple sleep of color that is white in line with the strategy itself. With so bedrooms are restricted in size is likely to be experienced more relieved. Not only this, the best design could make the area more beautiful, tidy and luxurious.
Allen + Roth Cheshire 15-in Polyester Rod Pocket Sheer Valance ( Allen Roth Valance #1) is frequently performed to generate an environment of calm. But there's no injury so that the area look lighter, in case you choose tinted mattress. As an example, merely a darkish coloring, violet and dark Tosca. All these shades look beautiful and elegant. The colour can be put on his cot's use.
Are you aware that bed linen and negative cover themselves may use additional colors such as white, red, magic and also a combination of several shades. You don't need to choose white coloring a mattress of white color which can be dominated by white coloring.