Stonestone (stōn),USA pronunciation n., pl. stones for 1–5, 7–19, stone for 6, adj., adv., v., stoned, ston•ing.
- the hard substance, formed of mineral matter, of which rocks consist.
- a rock or particular piece or kind of rock, as a boulder or piece of agate.
- a piece of rock quarried and worked into a specific size and shape for a particular purpose: paving stone; building stone.
- a small piece of rock, as a pebble.
- See precious stone.
- one of various units of weight, esp. the British unit equivalent to 14 pounds (6.4 kg).
- something resembling a small piece of rock in size, shape, or hardness.
- any small, hard seed, as of a date;
- the hard endocarp of a drupe, as of a peach.
- a calculous concretion in the body, as in the kidney, gallbladder, or urinary bladder.
- a disease arising from such a concretion.
- a gravestone or tombstone.
- a grindstone.
- a millstone.
- a hailstone.
- any of various artificial materials imitating cut stone or rubble.
- a table with a smooth surface, formerly made of stone, on which page forms are composed.
- (in lithography) any surface on which an artist draws or etches a picture or design from which a lithograph is made.
- a playing piece in the game of dominoes, checkers, or backgammon.
- Usually, stones. testes.
- cast the first stone, to be the first to condemn or blame a wrongdoer;
be hasty in one's judgment: What right has she to cast the first stone?
- leave no stone unturned, to exhaust every possibility in attempting to achieve one's goal;
spare no effort: We will leave no stone unturned in our efforts to find the culprit.
- made of or pertaining to stone.
- made of stoneware: a stone mug or bottle.
obdurate: a stone killer; stone strength.
totally (usually used in combination): stone cold.
ston′a•ble, stone′a•ble, adj.
- to throw stones at;
drive by pelting with stones.
- to put to death by pelting with stones.
- to provide, fit, pave, line, face or fortify with stones.
- to rub (something) with or on a stone, as to sharpen, polish, or smooth.
- to remove stones from, as fruit.
- [Obs.]to make insensitive or unfeeling.
Plantersplant•er (plan′tər, plän′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person who plants.
- an implement or machine for planting seeds in the ground.
- the owner or manager of a plantation.
- [Hist.]a colonist or new settler.
- a decorative container, of a variety of sizes and shapes, for growing flowers or ornamental plants.
Howdy folks, this post is about Stone Planters (ordinary Large Stone Planters Wholesale #10). This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 891 x 668. This post's file size is just 107 KB. Wether You ought to save This image to Your laptop, you can Click here. You may also see more photos by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Large Stone Planters Wholesale.
The Stone Planters (ordinary Large Stone Planters Wholesale #10) is not divided from your residence ang yard decoration that was lovely. Beyond casting seed you realize enhance the yard! Backyard decor also incorporates decoration a room in the playground to get a selection of function's middle, of the bungalow garden. We see the designs. Possess a cottage in the garden would be good.
Several things can be done there, using the family, while enjoying the morning atmosphere and green parks, to basically relax using a stroll across the villa we are able to do, taking a crack. The Large Stone Planters Wholesale can be made out of packet or timber. It can be created on top of the pine or on a lawn. In-general, the bungalow garden has a small size.
Inside the former backyard decor of the chair unique backyard can be seen for enthusiasm homemade. Increase the log-cabin or possibly a home, typically takes devote the nation's topic. Keeping with the different elements of dynamics and quality, a log villa should give solace and serenity. Most hotels wood positioned in the zoom or hamlet places.