Countrycoun•try (kun′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries, adj.
- a state or nation: What European countries have you visited?
- the territory of a nation.
- the people of a district, state, or nation: The whole country backed the president in his decision.
- the land of one's birth or citizenship.
- rural districts, including farmland, parkland, and other sparsely populated areas, as opposed to cities or towns: Many city dwellers like to spend their vacations in the country.
- any considerable territory demarcated by topographical conditions, by a distinctive population, etc.: mountainous country; the Amish country of Pennsylvania.
- a tract of land considered apart from any geographical or political limits;
- the public.
- the public at large, as represented by a jury.
- See country music.
- go to the country, [Brit.]to dissolve a Parliament that has cast a majority vote disagreeing with the prime minister and cabinet and to call for the election of a new House of Commons. Also, appeal to the country.
- put oneself upon the or one's country, [Law.]to present one's cause formally before a jury.
- of, from, or characteristic of the country;
rural: a winding country road.
- of, pertaining to, or associated with country music: That Nashville station plays country records all day long.
rustic: country manners.
- of, from, or pertaining to a particular country.
- [Obs.]of one's own country.
Livingliv•ing (liv′ing),USA pronunciation adj.
- having life;
not dead: living persons.
- in actual existence or use;
extant: living languages.
- active or thriving;
strong: a living faith.
- burning or glowing, as a coal.
- flowing freely, as water.
- pertaining to, suitable for, or sufficient for existence or subsistence: living conditions; a living wage.
- of or pertaining to living persons: within living memory.
true to life, as a picture or narrative.
- in its natural state and place;
not uprooted, changed, etc.: living rock.
absolute (used as an intensifier): to scare the living daylights out of someone.
- the act or condition of a person or thing that lives: Living is very expensive these days.
- the means of maintaining life;
livelihood: to earn one's living.
- a particular manner, state, or status of life: luxurious living.
- (used with a pl. v.) living persons collectively (usually prec. by the): glad to be among the living.
- the benefice of a clergyman.
Howdy there, this photo is about Country Living Magazine ( Garden Of Flowers #3). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 2140 x 1403. This image's file size is just 2322 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your PC, you could Click here. You may too download more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Garden Of Flowers.
Contrast of High Notice Statue by Thickness bedroom. The purpose remains the same with all the place that is next: someone to become more variable in taking a look at the statue. In this case, the space between the room's statue, ascertain superior statue is limited by the most. For instance, if the mileage between the statue using a terrace merely 3 yards away, an attempt so that at the most only 1 meter sculpture that is high.
Regulate the size of the placement of the sculpture by Location. A small sculpture can be positioned in between your plants or around the edge of the yard that was footpath. Meanwhile, sculptures that were larger may be put into the place or perhaps the heart of the park
With designs like the sculpture is a component that will form the classic style inside and outside the chamber Country Living Magazine ( Garden Of Flowers #3) is loaded, isn't any exception to garden. Statue inside the park's place was actually symbolic and is generally just made from rock. But combined with progress of contemporary statue, then your works of sculpture becomes increasingly diversified, both the materials as well as the form and methods found in brand with all the improvement of innovation and technology such as white concrete, of new components.