3 attachments of 3 Bedroom Apartments Ottawa Glebe Memsaheb Net ( Ottawa 3 Bedroom Apartments Images #3)
Bedroombed•room (bed′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′),USA pronunciation n.
- a room furnished and used for sleeping.
- concerned mainly with love affairs or sex: The movie is a typical bedroom comedy.
- sexually inviting;
amorous: bedroom eyes.
- inhabited largely by commuters: a bedroom community.
Apartmentsa•part•ment (ə pärt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a room or a group of related rooms, among similar sets in one building, designed for use as a dwelling.
- a building containing or made up of such rooms.
- any separated room or group of rooms in a house or other dwelling: We heard cries from an apartment at the back of the house.
- apartments, a set of rooms used as a dwelling by one person or one family.
OttawaOt•ta•wa (ot′ə wə),USA pronunciation n., pl. -was, (esp. collectively) -wa for 5.
- a city in and the capital of Canada, in SE Ontario. 304,462.
- a river in SE Canada, flowing SE along the boundary between Ontario and Quebec into the St. Lawrence at Montreal. 685 mi. (1105 km) long.
- a city in NE Illinois, SW of Chicago. 18,166.
- a town in E Kansas. 11,016.
- a member of a tribe of Algonquian Indians of Canada, forced into the Lake Superior and Lake Michigan regions by the Iroquois confederacy.
- the Ojibwa language as used by the Ottawa Indians.
Netnet1 (net),USA pronunciation n., v., net•ted, net•ting.
- a bag or other contrivance of strong thread or cord worked into an open, meshed fabric, for catching fish, birds, or other animals: a butterfly net.
- a piece of meshed fabric designed to serve a specific purpose, as to divide a court in racket games or protect against insects: a tennis net; a mosquito net.
- anything serving to catch or ensnare: a police net to trap the bank robber.
- a lacelike fabric with a uniform mesh of cotton, silk, rayon, nylon, etc., often forming the foundation of any of various laces.
- (in tennis, badminton, etc.) a ball that hits the net.
- Often, nets. the goal in hockey or lacrosse.
- any network or reticulated system of filaments, lines, veins, or the like.
- the Net, the Internet.
- the abstraction, in topology, of a sequence;
a map from a directed set to a given space.
- any network containing computers and telecommunications equipment.
- (cap.) the constellation Reticulum.
- a radio or television network.
- to cover, screen, or enclose with a net or netting: netting the bed to keep out mosquitoes.
- to take with a net: to net fish.
- to set or use nets in (a river, stream, etc.), as for catching fish.
- to catch or ensnare: to net a dangerous criminal.
- (in tennis, badminton, etc.) to hit (the ball) into the net.
Hello , this blog post is about 3 Bedroom Apartments Ottawa Glebe Memsaheb Net ( Ottawa 3 Bedroom Apartments Images #3). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 712 x 706. This blog post's file size is just 22 KB. If You desired to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Ottawa 3 Bedroom Apartments.
Before discussing 3 Bedroom Apartments Ottawa Glebe Memsaheb Net ( Ottawa 3 Bedroom Apartments Images #3), we'd prefer to talk about some recommendations on make-up mirror within your space. Be sure to choose a table that is dressing with maximum volume. 3 Bedroom Apartments Ottawa Glebe Memsaheb Net ( Ottawa 3 Bedroom Apartments Images #3) may be used for you who want to modify the appearance of one's make-up bedroom.
Feces may be the suitable choice for a along with dressing-table, in addition to sensible as it can be incorporated under the under the bureau, ottoman provides perception of sunshine.
In the feeling of 3 Bedroom Apartments Ottawa Glebe Memsaheb Net ( Ottawa 3 Bedroom Apartments Images #3) that you have to be able to allow for every one of the needs extras assortment, for example fragrances, before the 'trappings' resources makeup products. In-general, extra illumination is required by dressers. This is often circumvented by placing a wall lamp on the left and right side mirror or by adding a tiny light at around the reflection.