Image Of: Real Copper Ceiling Tiles (charming Faux Bronze Ceiling Tiles #11)
Coppercop•per1 (kop′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a malleable, ductile, metallic element having a characteristic reddish-brown color: used in large quantities as an electrical conductor and in the manufacture of alloys, as brass and bronze. Symbol: Cu;
at. wt.: 63.54;
at. no.: 29;
sp. gr.: 8.92 at 20°C.
- a metallic reddish brown.
- a coin composed of copper, bronze, or the like, as the U.S. cent or the British penny.
- any of several butterflies of the family Lycaenidae, as Lycaena hypophleas(American copper), having copper-colored wings spotted and edged with black.
- a container made of copper.
- a tool partly or wholly made of copper: a soldering copper.
- a large kettle, now usually made of iron, used for cooking or to boil laundry.
- made of copper: copper kettles.
coppery: The copper sun sank into the sea.
- to cover, coat, or sheathe with copper.
- [Informal.]hedge (def. 6).
Ceilingceil•ing (sē′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- the overhead interior surface of a room.
- the top limit imposed by law on the amount of money that can be charged or spent or the quantity of goods that can be produced or sold.
- the maximum altitude from which the earth can be seen on a particular day, usually equal to the distance between the earth and the base of the lowest cloud bank.
- Also called absolute ceiling. the maximum altitude at which a particular aircraft can operate under specified conditions.
- the height above ground level of the lowest layer of clouds that cover more than half of the sky.
- a lining applied for structural reasons to a framework, esp. in the interior surfaces of a ship or boat.
- Also called ceil′ing piece′. [Theat.]the ceiling or top of an interior set, made of cloth, a flat, or two or more flats hinged together.
- the act or work of a person who makes or finishes a ceiling.
- vaulting, as in a medieval church.
- hit the ceiling, [Informal.]to become enraged: When he saw the amount of the bill, he hit the ceiling.
Tilestile (tīl),USA pronunciation n., v., tiled, til•ing.
- a thin slab or bent piece of baked clay, sometimes painted or glazed, used for various purposes, as to form one of the units of a roof covering, floor, or revetment.
- any of various similar slabs or pieces, as of linoleum, stone, rubber, or metal.
- tiles collectively.
- a pottery tube or pipe used for draining land.
- Also called hollow tile. any of various hollow or cellular units of burnt clay or other materials, as gypsum or cinder concrete, for building walls, partitions, floors, and roofs, or for fireproofing steelwork or the like.
- a stiff hat or high silk hat.
- to cover with or as with tiles.
Hi peoples, this picture is about Image Of: Real Copper Ceiling Tiles (charming Faux Bronze Ceiling Tiles #11). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 837 x 582. It's file size is just 84 KB. If You desired to download This photo to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might too see more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Faux Bronze Ceiling Tiles.
Many Image Of: Real Copper Ceiling Tiles (charming Faux Bronze Ceiling Tiles #11) made of timber, just a little different from the present day coffee table that is frequently made from possibly a mixture of hardwood and glass or light metal such as metal and stainless steel. Modern coffee-table has several types, most of the modern coffee table doesn't have four thighs, an original modern coffee-table comes from a type that was unique.
You can set a coffee-table that is modern in front of the lounge or in a corner nearby the screen. You can like a sit down elsewhere with a friend or relative examining the magazine or while viewing Television or spend your times to enjoy chess using them.
An ideal blend of components and areas, compelling one to use a coffee-table that is modern as furniture while in livingroom minimalist or the living room. Developed Image Of: Real Copper Ceiling Tiles (charming Faux Bronze Ceiling Tiles #11) with drawers for storage was created underneath the desk to save the TV remote, small kids games, journals or papers with a ledge.