Charming Main Telephone Terminal Cabinet #2 Ultima Internal Box Connections 500 - Large
7 pictures of Charming Main Telephone Terminal Cabinet #2 Ultima Internal Box Connections 500 - Large
Charmingcharm•ing (chär′ming),USA pronunciation adj.
delightful: a charming child.
- using charm;
exercising magic power.
Mainmain1 (mān),USA pronunciation adj.
- chief in size, extent, or importance;
leading: the company's main office; the main features of a plan.
utmost, as strength or force: to lift a stoneby main force.
- of or pertaining to a broad expanse: main sea.
- syntactically independent;
capable of use in isolation. Cf. dependent (def. 4), independent (def. 14), main clause.
- of or pertaining to a mainmast.
- noting or pertaining to a sail, yard, boom, etc., or to any rigging belonging to a mainmast.
- noting any stay running aft and upward to the head of a mainmast: main topmast stay.
- having or exerting great strength or force;
- having momentous or important results;
- a principal pipe or duct in a system used to distribute water, gas, etc.
- physical strength, power, or force: to struggle with might and main.
- the chief or principal part or point: The main of their investments was lost during the war.
- [Literary.]the open ocean;
high sea: the bounding main.
- the mainland.
- in the main, for the most part;
chiefly: In the main, the novel was dull reading.
- [South Midland U.S.](chiefly Appalachian). very;
exceedingly: The dogs treed a main big coon.
Telephonetel•e•phone (tel′ə fōn′),USA pronunciation n., v., -phoned, -phon•ing.
- an apparatus, system, or process for transmission of sound or speech to a distant point, esp. by an electric device.
- to speak to or summon (a person) by telephone.
- to send (a message) by telephone.
Also, phone. tel′e•phon′er, n.
- to send a message by telephone.
Terminalter•mi•nal (tûr′mə nl),USA pronunciation adj.
- situated at or forming the end or extremity of something: a terminal feature of a vista.
- occurring at or forming the end of a series, succession, or the like;
- pertaining to or lasting for a term or definite period;
occurring at fixed terms or in every term: terminal payments.
- pertaining to, situated at, or forming the terminus of a railroad.
- growing at the end of a branch or stem, as a bud or inflorescence.
- noting a figure, as a herm or term, in the form of a bust upon a gaine.
- pertaining to or placed at a boundary, as a landmark.
- occurring at or causing the end of life: a terminal disease.
- utterly beyond hope, rescue, or saving: The undercapitalized project is a terminal problem.
- a terminal part of a structure;
end or extremity.
- a major assemblage of station, yard, maintenance, and repair facilities, as at a terminus, at which trains originate or terminate, or at which they are distributed or combined.
- any device for entering information into a computer or receiving information from it, as a keyboard with video display unit, either adjoining the computer or at some distance from it.
- a station on the line of a public carrier, as in a city center or at an airport, where passengers embark or disembark and where freight is received or discharged.
- the mechanical device by means of which an electric connection to an apparatus is established.
- the point of current entry to, or point of current departure from, any conducting component in an electric circuit.
- a herm or term.
- a carving or the like at the end of something, as a finial.
Cabinetcab•i•net (kab′ə nit),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of furniture with shelves, drawers, etc., for holding or displaying items: a curio cabinet; a file cabinet.
- a wall cupboard used for storage, as of kitchen utensils or toilet articles: a kitchen cabinet; a medicine cabinet.
- a piece of furniture containing a radio or television set, usually standing on the floor and often having a record player or a place for phonograph records.
- (often cap.) a council advising a president, sovereign, etc., esp. the group of ministers or executives responsible for the government of a nation.
- (often cap.) (in the U.S.) an advisory body to the president, consisting of the heads of the 13 executive departments of the federal government.
- a small case with compartments for valuables or other small objects.
- a small chamber or booth for special use, esp. a shower stall.
- a private room.
- a room set aside for the exhibition of small works of art or objets d'art.
- Also called cabinet wine. a dry white wine produced in Germany from fully matured grapes without the addition of extra sugar.
- [New Eng.](chiefly Rhode Island and Southern Massachusetts). a milk shake made with ice cream.
- [Archaic.]a small room.
- [Obs.]a small cabin.
- pertaining to a political cabinet: a cabinet meeting.
- pertaining to a private room.
- of suitable value, beauty, or size for a private room, small display case, etc.: a cabinet edition of Milton.
- of, pertaining to, or used by a cabinetmaker or in cabinetmaking.
- [Drafting.]designating a method of projection(cab′inet projec′tion) in which a three-dimensional object is represented by a drawing(cab′inet draw′ing) having all vertical and horizontal lines drawn to exact scale, with oblique lines reduced to about half scale so as to offset the appearance of distortion. Cf. axonometric, isometric (def. 5), oblique (def. 13). See illus. under isometric.
Internalin•ter•nal (in tûr′nl),USA pronunciation adj.
- situated or existing in the interior of something;
- of, pertaining to, or noting the inside or inner part.
- [Pharm.]oral (def. 4).
- existing, occurring, or found within the limits or scope of something;
intrinsic: a theory having internal logic.
- of or pertaining to the domestic affairs of a country: the internal politics of a nation.
- existing solely within the individual mind: internal malaise.
- coming from, produced, or motivated by the psyche or inner recesses of the mind;
subjective: an internal response.
away from the surface or next to the axis of the body or of a part: the internal carotid artery.
- present or occurring within an organism or one of its parts: an internal organ.
in′ter•nal′i•ty, in•ter′nal•ness, n.
- Usually, internals. entrails;
- an inner or intrinsic attribute.
Boxbox1 (boks),USA pronunciation n.
- a container, case, or receptacle, usually rectangular, of wood, metal, cardboard, etc., and often with a lid or removable cover.
- the quantity contained in a box: She bought a box of candy as a gift.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a gift or present: a Christmas box.
- See post-office box.
- a compartment or section in a public place, shut or railed off for the accommodation of a small number of people, esp. in a theater, opera house, sports stadium, etc.
- a small enclosure or area in a courtroom, for witnesses or the jury.
- a small shelter: a sentry's box.
- a small house, cabin, or cottage, as for use while hunting: a shooting box.
- a telephone booth.
- a wardrobe trunk.
- See box stall.
- the driver's seat on a coach.
- the section of a wagon in which passengers or parcels are carried.
- the section of a truck in which cargo is carried.
- the box, [Informal.]television: Are there any good shows on the box tonight?
- part of a page of a newspaper or periodical set off in some manner, as by lines, a border, or white space.
- any enclosing, protective case or housing, sometimes including its contents: a gear box; a fire-alarm box.
- either of two marked spaces, one on each side of the plate, in which the batter stands.
- either of two marked spaces, one outside of first base and the other outside of third, where the coaches stand.
- the pitcher's mound.
- the marked space where the catcher stands.
- a difficult situation;
- [Agric.]a bowl or pit cut in the side of a tree for collecting sap.
- [Jazz Slang.]
- a stringed instrument, as a guitar.
- a piano.
- a phonograph.
- a boom box.
- a computer.
- a coffin.
- the vulva or vagina.
- basket (def. 9).
- out of the box, [Australian Slang.]remarkable or exceptional;
- to put into a box: She boxed the glassware before the movers came.
- to enclose or confine as in a box (often fol. by in or up).
- to furnish with a box.
- to form into a box or the shape of a box.
- to block so as to keep from passing or achieving better position (often fol. by in): The Ferrari was boxed in by two other cars on the tenth lap.
- to group together for consideration as one unit: to box bills in the legislature.
- [Building Trades.]to enclose or conceal (a building or structure) as with boarding.
- [Agric.]to make a hole or cut in (a tree) for sap to collect.
- to mix (paint, varnish, or the like) by pouring from one container to another and back again.
- to mix groups of sheep that should be kept separated.
- to confuse someone or something.
- box out, [Basketball.]to position oneself between an opposing player and the basket to hinder the opposing player from rebounding or tipping in a shot;
Connectionscon•nec•tion (kə nek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
Also,[Brit.,] connexion. con•nec′tion•al, adj.
- the act or state of connecting.
- the state of being connected: the connection between cause and effect.
- anything that connects;
bond: an electrical connection.
relationship: the connection between crime and poverty; no connection with any other firm of the same name.
- a circle of friends or associates or a member of such a circle.
- association with or development of something observed, imagined, discussed, etc.: to make a connection between the smell of smoke and the presence of fire; I have a few thoughts in connection with your last remarks.
- contextual relation;
context, as of a word.
- the meeting of trains, planes, etc., for transfer of passengers: There are good connections between buses in Chicago.
- Often, connections. a transfer by a passenger from one conveyance to another: to miss connections.
- a specific vehicle, airplane, ship, etc., boarded in making connections: My connection for Hartford is the 10:58.
- a relative, esp. by marriage or distant blood relationship.
- a person who sells drugs directly to addicts.
- a source of supply for goods, material, etc., that is scarce, difficult, or illegal to obtain: a connection to obtain guns and ammunition for the rebels.
- a group of persons connected as by political or religious ties.
- Usually, connections. associates, relations, acquaintances, or friends, esp. representing or having some influence or power: European connections; good connections in Congress.
- a religious denomination: the Methodist connection.
- a channel of communication: a bad telephone connection.
- sexual intercourse.
Largelarge (lärj),USA pronunciation adj., larg•er, larg•est, n., adv.
- of more than average size, quantity, degree, etc.;
exceeding that which is common to a kind or class;
great: a large house; in large measure; to a large extent.
- on a great scale: a large producer of kitchen equipment.
- of great scope or range;
- grand or pompous: a man given tolarge, bombastic talk.
- (of a map, model, etc.) representing the features of the original with features of its own that are relatively large so that great detail may be shown.
important: He's very large in financial circles.
- unrestrained in the use of language;
- unrestrained in behavior or manner;
- free (def. 33).
- the longest note in mensural notation.
- at large:
- free from restraint or confinement;
at liberty: The murderer is still at large.
- to a considerable extent;
at length: to treat a subject at large.
- as a whole;
in general: the country at large.
- Also, at-large. representing the whole of a state, district, or body rather than one division or part of it: a delegate at large.
- in large, on a large scale;
from a broad point of view: a problem seen in large.Also, in the large.
- with the wind free or abaft the beam so that all sails draw fully.
Hi guys, this post is about Charming Main Telephone Terminal Cabinet #2 Ultima Internal Box Connections 500 - Large. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 552 x 552. This blog post's file size is only 50 KB. Wether You decided to download This blog post to Your PC, you can Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Main Telephone Terminal Cabinet.
Your house frequently has a unique persona. Moreover with all cottages or the cottage are located in the united kingdom. Don't desire to modify the building's composition is too much, Main Telephone Terminal Cabinet designs and classic pad compete.
Never expected gorgeous, a result! As a way to keep up with a building's personality, Kitchen's artist Alex St Architecture introducing a kitchen style independent of the principal building. The end result? Lovely! Yes, Chelshire was located in by a pad, the UK is the building involved.
The cottage was integrated the 18th-century and is today past renovation's stage. In place of attempting to copy the cottage's design, Alex E chose to build yet another home style that preserve the type of the property and will decrease the entire lodge's structural change.