Landscapeland•scape (land′skāp′),USA pronunciation n., v., -scaped, -scap•ing.
- a section or expanse of rural scenery, usually extensive, that can be seen from a single viewpoint.
- a picture representing natural inland or coastal scenery.
- the category of aesthetic subject matter in which natural scenery is represented.
- [Obs.]a panoramic view of scenery;
- to improve the appearance of (an area of land, a highway, etc.), as by planting trees, shrubs, or grass, or altering the contours of the ground.
- to improve the landscape of.
- to do landscape gardening as a profession.
Formsform (fôrm),USA pronunciation n.
- external appearance of a clearly defined area, as distinguished from color or material;
configuration: a triangular form.
- the shape of a thing or person.
- a body, esp. that of a human being.
- a dummy having the same measurements as a human body, used for fitting or displaying clothing: a dressmaker's form.
- something that gives or determines shape;
- a particular condition, character, or mode in which something appears: water in the form of ice.
- the manner or style of arranging and coordinating parts for a pleasing or effective result, as in literary or musical composition: a unique form for the novel.
- [Fine Arts.]
- the organization, placement, or relationship of basic elements, as lines and colors in a painting or volumes and voids in a sculpture, so as to produce a coherent image;
the formal structure of a work of art.
- three-dimensional quality or volume, as of a represented object or anatomical part.
- an object, person, or part of the human body or the appearance of any of these, esp. as seen in nature: His work is characterized by the radical distortion of the human form.
- any assemblage of things of a similar kind constituting a component of a group, especially of a zoological group.
- [Crystall.]the combination of all the like faces possible on a crystal of given symmetry.
- due or proper shape;
orderly arrangement of parts;
- the structure, pattern, organization, or essential nature of anything.
- structure or pattern as distinguished from matter.
- (cap.) [Platonism.]idea (def. 7c).
- [Aristotelianism.]that which places a thing in its particular species or kind.
- [Logic.]the abstract relations of terms in a proposition, and of propositions to one another.
- a set, prescribed, or customary order or method of doing something.
- a set order of words, as for use in religious ritual or in a legal document: a form for initiating new members.
- a document with blank spaces to be filled in with particulars before it is executed: a tax form.
- a typical document to be used as a guide in framing others for like cases: a form for a deed.
- a conventional method of procedure or behavior: society's forms.
- a formality or ceremony, often with implication of absence of real meaning: to go through the outward forms of a religious wedding.
- procedure according to a set order or method.
- conformity to the usages of society;
ceremony: the elaborate forms prevalent in thecourts of renaissance kings.
- procedure or conduct, as judged by social standards: Such behavior is very bad form. Good form demands that we go.
- manner or method of performing something;
technique: The violin soloist displayed tremendous form.
- physical condition or fitness, as for performing: a tennis player in peak form.
- a word, part of a word, or group of words forming a construction that recurs in various contexts in a language with relatively constant meaning. Cf. linguistic form.
- a particular shape of such a form that occurs in more than one shape. In I'm, 'm is a form of am.
- a word with a particular inflectional ending or other modification. Goes is a form of go.
- [Ling.]the shape or pattern of a word or other construction (distinguished from substance).
- [Building Trades.]temporary boarding or sheeting of plywood or metal for giving a desired shape to poured concrete, rammed earth, etc.
- a grade or class of pupils in a British secondary school or in certain U.S. private schools: boys in the fourth form.
- [Brit.]a bench or long seat.
- Also,[Brit.,] forme. [Print.]an assemblage of types, leads, etc., secured in a chase to print from.
- to construct or frame.
- to make or produce.
- to serve to make up;
constitute: The remaining members will form the program committee.
- to place in order;
- to frame (ideas, opinions, etc.) in the mind.
- to contract or develop (habits, friendships, etc.).
- to give form or shape to;
- to give a particular form or shape to;
fashion in a particular manner: Form the dough into squares.
- to mold or develop by discipline or instructions: The sergeant's job was to form boys into men.
- to make (a derivation) by some grammatical change: The suffix "-ly'' forms adverbs from adjectives.
- to have (a grammatical feature) represented in a particular shape: English forms plurals in "-s''.
- [Mil.]to draw up in lines or in formation.
- to take or assume form.
- to be formed or produced: Ice began to form on the window.
- to take a particular form or arrangement: The ice formed in patches across the window.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Hi peoples, this photo is about Landscape Forms Bench #2 Escofet. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 910 x 546. It's file size is just 86 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your laptop, you can Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Landscape Forms Bench.
We would prefer to talk about some recommendations on make up mirror in your place before talking about Landscape Forms Bench #2 Escofet. Ensure you choose a dressing-table with volume that is ideal. Landscape Forms Bench #2 Escofet can be used for you who wish to modify area is made up by the look of the.
Feces may be the correct choice for a along with dressing-table, as well as realistic as it can certainly be bundled under the beneath the bureau, ottoman also gives light's impression.
In Landscape Forms Bench #2 Escofet's perception that you need to be able to allow for all-the requirements extras series, for example fragrances, before 'trappings' resources makeup products. Generally speaking, additional lighting is required by desks. This can be circumvented by positioning a wall light on the remaining and right-side mirror or with the addition of a tiny lamp at round the reflection.