Sourcesource (sôrs, sōrs),USA pronunciation n., v., sourced, sourcing.
- any thing or place from which something comes, arises, or is obtained;
origin: Which foods are sources of calcium?
- the beginning or place of origin of a stream or river.
- a book, statement, person, etc., supplying information.
- the person or business making interest or dividend payments.
- a manufacturer or supplier.
- [Archaic.]a natural spring or fountain.
- to give or trace the source for: The research paper was not accurately sourced. The statement was sourced to the Secretary of State.
- to find or acquire a source, esp. a supplier, for: Some of the components are now sourced in Hong Kong.
- to contract a manufacturer or supplier: Many large companies are now sourcing overseas.
- to seek information about or consider possible options, available personnel, or the like: a job recruiter who was merely sourcing.
Flushflush1 (flush),USA pronunciation n.
- a blush;
rosy glow: a flush of embarrassment on his face.
- a rushing or overspreading flow, as of water.
- a sudden rise of emotion or excitement: a flush of anger.
- glowing freshness or vigor: the flush of youth.
- hot flush. See hot flash.
- a cleansing preparation that acts by flushing: an oil flush for the car's engine.
- to redden;
cause to blush or glow: Winter air flushed the children's cheeks.
- to flood or spray thoroughly with water, as for cleansing purposes: They flushed the wall with water and then scrubbed it down.
- to wash out (a sewer, toilet, etc.) by a sudden rush of water.
- to remove slag from (a blast furnace).
- to spray (a coke oven) to cool the gases generated and wash away the ammonia and tars distilled.
- to animate or excite;
inflame: flushed with success.
- to blush;
- to flow with a rush;
flow and spread suddenly.
- to operate by flushing;
undergo flushing: The toilet won't flush.
Mountmount1 (mount),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to go up;
ascend: to mount stairs.
- to get up on (a platform, a horse, etc.).
- to set or place at an elevation: to mount a house on stilts.
- to furnish with a horse or other animal for riding.
- to set or place (a person) on horseback.
- to organize, as an army.
- to prepare and launch, as an attack or a campaign.
- to raise or put into position for use, as a gun.
- (of a fortress or warship) to have or carry (guns) in position for use.
- to go or put on guard, as a sentry or watch.
- to attach to or fix on or in a support, backing, setting, etc.: to mount a photograph; to mount a diamond in a ring.
- to arrange for display: to mount a museum exhibit.
- to provide (a play, musical comedy, opera, etc.) with scenery, costumes, and other equipment for production.
- to prepare (an animal body or skeleton) as a specimen.
- (of a male animal) to climb upon (a female) for copulation.
- to prepare (a slide) for microscopic investigation.
- to prepare (a sample) for examination by a microscope, as by placing it on a slide.
- to increase in amount or intensity (often fol. by up): The cost of all those small purchases mounts up.
- to get up on the back of a horse or other animal for riding.
- to rise or go to a higher position, level, degree, etc.;
- to get up on something, as a platform.
- the act or a manner of mounting.
- a horse, other animal, or sometimes a vehicle, as a bicycle, used, provided, or available for riding.
- an act or occasion of riding a horse, esp. in a race.
- a support, backing, setting, or the like, on or in which something is, or is to be, mounted or fixed.
- an ornamental metal piece applied to a piece of wooden furniture.
- [Micros.]a prepared slide.
- a distinctive metal feature on a sheath or scabbard, as a locket or chape.
- [Philately.]hinge (def. 4).
- a wooden or metal block to which a plate is secured for printing.
Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Howdy folks, this picture is about Project Source 2-Pack 13-in W Flush Mount Light (good Lights Ceiling #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 810 x 810. This picture's file size is just 35 KB. Wether You decided to download This photo to Your laptop, you can Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the image below or read more at here: Lights Ceiling.
This design's use applies if you already have youngsters who are grown old. You ought to avoid using these colors, in case your kids are preschoolers. Why? Yes of course, in order to avoid the impact of dirty that induced in having fun with your favorite furniture since not him toddlers.
Additional hues that one may use never to present particular outcomes around the use of your home furniture style. Should you pick Project Source 2-Pack 13-in W Flush Mount Light (good Lights Ceiling #4) that triggered the strange, for natural coloring you can choose brown or green leaves. For a stylish and elegant feeling could be symbolized by presenting the colour black.
Particularly if you've pets such as pets or cats, should avoid furniture and accessories' utilization is bright. You will be frustrated with attention that is extra. The bright coloring is generally swiftly clear if stains or dirt. Furniture you will be impressed quickly outdated and run-down, so no more stylish.