So Far We See No Signs Of Her Getting Sick Or Loose Stool. Again Thanks To Everyone For Helping Her. Every Life Matters!!! ( Horse Loose Stool #5)
So Far We See No Signs Of Her Getting Sick Or Loose Stool. Again Thanks To Everyone For Helping Her. Every Life Matters!!! ( Horse Loose Stool #5) Pictures Gallery
Soso1 (sō),USA pronunciation adv.
- in the way or manner indicated, described, or implied: Do it so.
- in that or this manner or fashion;
thus: So it turned out.
- in the aforesaid state or condition: It is broken and has long been so.
- to the extent or degree indicated or suggested: Do not walk so fast.
- very or extremely: I'm so sad.
- very greatly: My head aches so!
- (used before an adverb or an adverbial clause and fol. by as) to such a degree or extent: so far as I know.
- having the purpose of: a speech so commemorating the victory.
- for this or that reason;
therefore: She is ill, and so cannot come to the party.
- (used as an affirmative to emphasize or confirm a previous statement) most certainly: I said I would come, and so I will.
- (used as an emphatic affirmative to contradict a previous statement) indeed;
too: I was so at the party!
- likewise or correspondingly;
too: If he is going, then so am I.
- in such manner as to follow or result from: As he learned, so did he teach.
- in the way that follows;
in this way: The audience was seated, and so the famous speech began.
- in the way that precedes;
in that way: So ended the speech, and the listeners arose and cheered.
- in such way as to end in: So live your life that old age will bring you no regrets.
subsequently: and so to bed.
- so much as, even: He doesn't so much as say hello to me.
- so as:
- with the result or purpose: to turn up the volume of the radio so as to drown out the noise from the next apartment.
- [Older Use.]provided that: I like any flower, just so as it's real.
- only or just so many, being a limited or small number or amount: I can eat only so many pieces of fruit.
- only or just so much, being a limited amount or quantity;
up to a certain point or maximum: I can eat only so much fruit; just so much that one can do in such a case.
- so to speak. See speak (def. 20).
- so what? See what (def. 17).
- in order that (often fol. by that): Check carefully, so any mistakes will be caught.
- with the result that (often fol. by that): He checked carefully, so that the mistakes were caught.
- on the condition that;
- such as has been stated: to be good and stay so.
- something that is about or near the persons or things in question, as in number or amount: Of the original twelve, five or so remain.
- so much:
- something, as an amount or cost, that is not specified or determined: The carpeting is priced at so much per yard.
- all that is or needs to be said or done: So much for the preliminaries, let's get down to the real issues.
- (used as an exclamation of surprise, shock, discovery, inquiry, indifference, etc., according to the manner of utterance.)
- true as stated or reported;
conforming with reality or the fact: Say it isn't so.
Farfar (fär),USA pronunciation adv., adj., far•ther or fur•ther, far•thest or fur•thest.
- at or to a great distance;
a long way off;
at or to a remote point: We sailed far ahead of the fleet.
- at or to a remote or advanced time: We talked far into the night.
- at or to a great, advanced, or definite point of progress, or degree: Having come this far, we might as well continue.
- much or many: I need far more time. We gained far more advantages.
- as far as. See as1 (def. 16).
- by far:
- by a great deal;
very much: too expensive by far.
obviously: This melon is by far the ripest of the lot.
- far and away, by far;
undoubtedly: She is far and away the smartest one in the class.
- far and wide, to great lengths;
over great distances: He traveled far and wide in search of his missing son.Also, far and near, near and far.
- far be it from me, I do not wish or dare (to interrupt, criticize, etc.): Far be it from me to complain, but it's getting stuffy in here.
- far out, [Slang.]
offbeat: His sense of humor is far out.
extreme: political opinions that are far out.
- recondite or esoteric: an interest in art that was considered far out.
- go far:
- to attain success: With so much talent he should go far.
- to have a great effect toward;
help: The new evidence will go far toward proving the defendant's guilt.
- how far, to what distance, extent, or degree: She didn't know how far they had gone in the mathematics text. How far do you think they can be trusted?
- so far:
- up to now: So far, I've had no reply to my request.
- up to a certain point or extent: We were able to plan only so far because of various factors beyond our control.
- so far so good, succeeding or managing adequately to this point;
doing well thus far: The work is difficult, but so far so good.
- thus far:
- up to the present;
up to now: We have met no resistance to our plan thus far.
- to a particular degree, point, or extent: When you get thus far in the experiment, consult with the professor.
- being at a great distance;
remote in time or place: a far country; the far future.
- extending to a great distance: the far frontiers of empire.
- more distant of the two: the far side.
- a far cry from. See cry (def. 30).
- few and far between. See few (def. 2).
- on the far side of. See side (def. 21).
- the far side. See side (def. 24).
Seesee1 (sē),USA pronunciation v., saw, seen, see•ing.
- to perceive with the eyes;
- to view;
visit or attend as a spectator: to see a play.
- to perceive by means of computer vision.
- to scan or view, esp. by electronic means: The satellite can see the entire southern half of the country.
- to perceive (things) mentally;
understand: to see the point of an argument.
- to construct a mental image of;
visualize: He still saw his father as he was 25 years ago.
- to accept or imagine or suppose as acceptable: I can't see him as president.
- to be cognizant of;
recognize: to see the good in others; to see where the mistake is.
- to foresee: He could see war ahead.
- to ascertain, learn, or find out: See who is at the door.
- to have knowledge or experience of: to see service in the foreign corps.
- to make sure: See that the work is done.
- to meet and converse with: Are you seeing her at lunch today?
- to receive as a visitor: The ambassador finally saw him.
- to visit: He's gone to see his aunt.
- to court, keep company with, or date frequently: They've been seeing each other for a long time.
- to provide aid or assistance to;
take care of: He's seeing his brother through college.
- to attend or escort: to see someone home.
- [Cards.]to match (a bet) or match the bet of (a bettor) by staking an equal sum;
call: I'll see your five and raise you five more.
- to prefer (someone or something) to be as indicated (usually used as a mild oath): I'll see you in hell before I sell you this house. He'll see the business fail before he admits he's wrong.
- to read or read about: I saw it in the newspaper.
- to have the power of sight.
- to be capable of perceiving by means of computer vision.
- to understand intellectually or spiritually;
have insight: Philosophy teaches us to see.
- to give attention or care: See, there it goes.
- to find out;
make inquiry: Go and see for yourself.
- to consider;
deliberate: Let me see, how does that song go?
- to look about;
observe: They heard the noise and came out to see.
- see about:
- to investigate;
- to turn one's attention to;
take care of: He said he would see about getting the license plates.
- see after, to attend to;
take care of: Will you please see after my plants while I'm away?
- see off, to take leave of someone setting out on a journey;
accompany to the place of departure: I went to the airport to see them off.
- see out, to remain with (a task, project, etc.) until its completion: We decided to see it out, even if it meant another year.
- see through:
- to penetrate to the true nature of;
detect: He quickly saw through my story.
- to stay with to the end or until completion;
persevere: to see a difficult situation through.
- see to, to take care of;
be responsible for: I'll see to the theater tickets.
Nono1 (nō),USA pronunciation adv., adj., n., pl. noes, nos, v.
- (a negative used to express dissent, denial, or refusal, as in response to a question or request)
- (used to emphasize or introduce a negative statement): Not a single person came to the party, no, not a one.
- not in any degree or manner;
not at all (used with a comparative): He is no better.
- not a (used before an adjective to convey the opposite of the adjective's meaning): His recovery was no small miracle.
- not a (used before a noun to convey the opposite of the noun's meaning): She's no beginner on the ski slopes.
- an utterance of the word "no.''
- a denial or refusal: He responded with a definite no.
- a negative vote or voter: The noes have it.
- no can do, it can't be done.
- to reject, refuse approval, or express disapproval of.
- to express disapproval.
Signssign (sīn),USA pronunciation n.
- a token;
- any object, action, event, pattern, etc., that conveys a meaning.
- a conventional or arbitrary mark, figure, or symbol used as an abbreviation for the word or words it represents.
- a motion or gesture used to express or convey an idea, command, decision, etc.: Her nod was a sign that it was time to leave.
- a notice, bearing a name, direction, warning, or advertisement, that is displayed or posted for public view: a traffic sign; a store sign.
- a trace;
vestige: There wasn't a sign of them.
- an arbitrary or conventional symbol used in musical notation to indicate tonality, tempo, etc.
- the objective indications of a disease.
- any meaningful gestural unit belonging to a sign language.
- an omen;
portent: a sign of approaching decadence.
- See sign of the zodiac.
- See sign language (def. 1).
- Usually, signs. traces, as footprints, of a wild animal.
- a plus sign or minus sign used as a symbol for indicating addition or subtraction.
- a plus sign or minus sign used as a symbol for indicating the positive or negative value of a quantity, as an integer.
- See multiplication sign.
- See division sign.
- a symbol, as &fullradic;
or !, used to indicate a radical or factorial operation.
- to affix a signature to: to sign a letter.
- to write as a signature: to sign one's name.
- to engage by written agreement: to sign a new player.
- to mark with a sign, esp. the sign of the cross.
- to communicate by means of a sign;
signal: He signed his wish to leave.
- to convey (a message) in a sign language.
- [Obs.]to direct or appoint by a sign.
- to write one's signature, as a token of agreement, obligation, receipt, etc.: to sign for a package.
- to make a sign or signal: He signed to her to go away.
- to employ a sign language for communication.
- to obligate oneself by signature: He signed with another team for the next season.
- sign away or over, to assign or dispose of by affixing one's signature to a document: She signed over her fortune to the church.
- sign in (or out ) to record or authorize one's arrival (or departure) by signing a register.
- sign off:
- to withdraw, as from some responsibility or connection.
- to cease radio or television broadcasting, esp. at the end of the day.
- to become silent: He had exhausted conversation topics and signed off.
- to indicate one's approval explicitly if not formally: The president is expected to sign off on the new agreement.
- sign on:
- to employ;
- to bind oneself to work, as by signing a contract: He signed on as a pitcher with a major-league team.
- to start radio or television broadcasting, esp. at the beginning of the day.
- [Computers.]log1 (def. 17a).
- sign up, to enlist, as in an organization or group;
to register or subscribe: to sign up for the navy; to sign up for class.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Herher (hûr; unstressed hər, ər),USA pronunciation pron.
- the objective case of she: We saw her this morning. Give this book to her.
- the possessive case of she (used as an attributive adjective): Her coat is the one on the chair. I'm sorry about her leaving.Cf. hers.
- the dative case of she: I gave her the book.
- (used instead of the pronoun she in the predicate after the verb to be): It's her. It isn't her.
- a female: Is the new baby a her or a him?
Gettingget (get),USA pronunciation v., got or ([Archaic]) gat; got or got•ten;
- to receive or come to have possession, use, or enjoyment of: to get a birthday present; to get a pension.
- to cause to be in one's possession or succeed in having available for one's use or enjoyment;
acquire: to get a good price after bargaining; to get oil by drilling; to get information.
- to go after, take hold of, and bring (something) for one's own or for another's purposes;
fetch: Would you get the milk from the refrigerator for me?
- to cause or cause to become, to do, to move, etc., as specified;
effect: to get one's hair cut; to get a fire to burn; to get a dog out of a room.
- to communicate or establish communication with over a distance;
reach: You can always get me by telephone.
- to hear or hear clearly: I didn't get your last name.
- to acquire a mental grasp or command of;
learn: to get a lesson.
- to capture;
seize: Get him before he escapes!
- to receive as a punishment or sentence: to get a spanking; to get 20 years in jail.
- to prevail on;
influence or persuade: We'll get him to go with us.
- to prepare;
make ready: to get dinner.
- (esp. of animals) to beget.
- to affect emotionally: Her pleas got me.
- to hit, strike, or wound: The bullet got him in the leg.
- to kill.
- to take vengeance on: I'll get you yet!
- to catch or be afflicted with;
come down with or suffer from: He got malaria while living in the tropics. She gets butterflies before every performance.
- to puzzle;
annoy: Their silly remarks get me.
- to understand;
comprehend: I don't get the joke. This report may be crystal-clear to a scientist, but I don't get it.
- to come to a specified place;
reach: to get home late.
- to succeed, become enabled, or be permitted: You get to meet a lot of interesting people.
- to become or to cause oneself to become as specified;
reach a certain condition: to get angry; to get sick.
- (used as an auxiliary verb fol. by a past participle to form the passive): to get married; to get elected; to get hit by a car.
- to succeed in coming, going, arriving at, visiting, etc. (usually fol. by away, in, into, out, etc.): I don't get into town very often.
- to bear, endure, or survive (usually fol. by through or over): Can he get through another bad winter?
- to earn money;
- to leave promptly;
scram: He told us to get.
- to start or enter upon the action of (fol. by a present participle expressing action): to get moving; Get rolling.
- get about:
- to move about;
be active: He gets about with difficulty since his illness.
- to become known;
spread: It was supposed to be a secret, but somehow it got about.
- to be socially active: She's been getting about much more since her family moved to the city.Also, get around.
- get across:
- to make or become understandable;
communicate: to get a lesson across to students.
- to be convincing about;
impress upon others: The fire chief got across forcefully the fact that turning in a false alarm is a serious offense.
- get ahead, to be successful, as in business or society: She got ahead by sheer determination.
- get ahead of:
- to move forward of, as in traveling: The taxi got ahead of her after the light changed.
- to surpass;
outdo: He refused to let anyone get ahead of him in business.
- get along:
- to go away;
- See get on.
- get around:
- to circumvent;
- to ingratiate oneself with (someone) through flattery or cajolery.
- to travel from place to place;
circulate: I don't get around much anymore.
- See get about.
- get at:
- to reach;
touch: to stretch in order to get at a top shelf.
- to suggest, hint at, or imply;
intimate: What are you getting at?
- to discover;
determine: to get at the root of a problem.
- [Informal.]to influence by surreptitious or illegal means;
bribe: The gangsters couldn't get at the mayor.
- get away:
- to escape;
flee: He tried to get away, but the crowd was too dense.
- to start out;
leave: The racehorses got away from the starting gate.
- get away with, to perpetrate or accomplish without detection or punishment: Some people lie and cheat and always seem to get away with it.
- get back:
- to come back;
return: When will you get back?
- to recover;
regain: He got back his investment with interest.
- to be revenged: She waited for a chance to get back at her accuser.
- get by:
- to succeed in going past: to get by a police barricade.
- to manage to exist, survive, continue in business, etc., in spite of difficulties.
- to evade the notice of: He doesn't let much get by him.
- get down:
- to bring or come down;
descend: The kitten climbed the tree, but then couldn't get down again.
- to concentrate;
attend: to get down to the matter at hand.
- to depress;
fatigue: Nothing gets me down so much as a rainy day.
- to swallow: The pill was so large that he couldn't get it down.
- to relax and enjoy oneself completely;
be uninhibited in one's enjoyment: getting down with a bunch of old friends.
- get even. See even 1 (def. 22).
- get going:
- to begin;
act: They wanted to get going on the construction of the house.
- to increase one's speed;
make haste: If we don't get going, we'll never arrive in time.
- get in:
- to go into a place;
enter: He forgot his key and couldn't get in.
- to arrive;
come: They both got in on the same train.
- to become associated with: He got in with a bad crowd.
- to be chosen or accepted, as for office, membership, etc.: As secretary of the club, his friend made sure that he got in.
- to become implicated in: By embezzling money to pay his gambling debts quickly, he was getting in further and further.
- get it, [Informal.]
- to be punished or reprimanded: You'll get it for breaking that vase!
- to understand or grasp something: This is just between us, get it?
- get it off, Slang (vulgar). to experience orgasm.
- get it on:
- [Informal.]to work or perform with satisfying harmony or energy or develop a strong rapport, as in music: a rock group really getting it on with the audience.
- Slang (vulgar). to have sexual intercourse.
- get it up, [Slang](vulgar), to achieve an erection of the penis.
- get off:
- to escape the consequences of or punishment for one's actions.
- to help (someone) escape punishment: A good lawyer might get you off.
- to begin a journey;
leave: He got off on the noon flight.
- to leave (a train, plane, etc.);
dismount from (a horse);
- to tell (a joke);
express (an opinion): The comedian got off a couple of good ones.
- [Informal.]to have the effrontery: Where does he get off telling me how to behave?
- Slang (vulgar). to experience orgasm.
- to experience or cause to experience a high from or as if from a drug.
- to cause to feel pleasure, enthusiasm, or excitement: a new rock group that gets everyone off.
- get off on, [Slang.]to become enthusiastic about or excited by: After years of indifference, she's getting off on baseball.
- get on or along:
- to make progress;
- to have sufficient means to manage, survive, or fare.
- to be on good terms;
agree: She simply can't get on with her brothers.
- to advance in age: He is getting on in years.
- get out:
- to leave (often fol. by of ): Get out of here! We had to get out of the bus at San Antonio.
- to become publicly known: We mustn't let this story get out.
- to withdraw or retire (often fol. by of ): He decided to get out of the dry goods business.
- to produce or complete: Let's get this work out!
- get over:
- to recover from: to get over an illness.
- See get across.
- get round. See get around.
- get the lead out. See lead 2 (def. 11).
- get there, to reach one's goal;
succeed: He wanted to be a millionaire but he died before he got there.
- get through:
- to succeed, as in meeting, reaching, or contacting by telephone (usually fol. by to): I tried to call you last night, but I couldn't get through.
- to complete;
finish: How he ever got through college is a mystery.
- to make oneself understood: One simply cannot get through to her.
- get to:
- to get in touch or into communication with;
contact: It was too late by the time he got to the authorities.
- [Informal.]to make an impression on;
affect: This music really gets to you.
- to begin: When he gets to telling stories about the war, there's no stopping him.
- get together:
- to accumulate;
gather: to get together a portfolio of 20 stocks.
- to congregate;
meet: The alumnae chapter gets together twice a year.
- to come to an accord;
agree: They simply couldn't get together on matters of policy.
- get up:
- to sit up or stand;
- to rise from bed.
- to ascend or mount.
- to prepare;
organize: to get up an exhibit.
- to draw upon;
rouse: to get up one's courage.
- to acquire a knowledge of.
- (to a horse) go! go ahead! go faster!
- to dress, as in a costume or disguise: She got herself up as an astronaut.
- to produce in a specified style, as a book: It was got up in brown leather with gold endpapers.
- has or have got:
- to possess or own;
have: She's got a new car. Have you got the tickets?
- must (fol. by an infinitive): He's got to get to a doctor right away.
- to suffer from: Have you got a cold?
get′ta•ble, get′a•ble, adj.
- an offspring or the total of the offspring, esp. of a male animal: the get of a stallion.
- a return of a ball, as in tennis, that would normally have resulted in a point for the opponent.
- something earned, as salary, profits, etc.: What's your week's get?
- a child born out of wedlock.
Oror1 (ôr; unstressed ər),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect words, phrases, or clauses representing alternatives): books or magazines; to be or not to be.
- (used to connect alternative terms for the same thing): the Hawaiian, or Sandwich, Islands.
- (used in correlation): either … or; or … or; whether … or.
- (used to correct or rephrase what was previously said): His autobiography, or rather memoirs, will soon be ready for publication.
or else: Be here on time, or we'll leave without you.
- [Logic.]the connective used in disjunction.
Looseloose (lo̅o̅s),USA pronunciation adj., loos•er, loos•est, adv., v. loosed, loos•ing.
- free or released from fastening or attachment: a loose end.
- free from anything that binds or restrains;
unfettered: loose cats prowling around in alleyways at night.
- uncombined, as a chemical element.
- not bound together: to wear one's hair loose.
- not put up in a package or other container: loose mushrooms.
- available for disposal;
unappropriated: loose funds.
- lacking in reticence or power of restraint: a loose tongue.
- lax, as the bowels.
- lacking moral restraint or integrity;
notorious for his loose character.
- sexually promiscuous or immoral;
- not firm, taut, or rigid: a loose tooth; a loose rein.
- relaxed or limber in nature: He runs with a loose, open stride.
- not fitting closely or tightly: a loose sweater.
- not close or compact in structure or arrangement;
having spaces between the parts;
open: a loose weave.
- having few restraining factors between associated constituents and allowing ample freedom for independent action: a loose federation of city-states.
- not cohering: loose sand.
- not strict, exact, or precise: a loose interpretation of the law.
- having the players on a team positioned at fairly wide intervals, as in a football formation.
- (of a ball, hockey puck, etc.) not in the possession of either team;
out of player control.
- hang or stay loose, [Slang.]to remain relaxed and unperturbed.
- on the loose:
unconfined, as, esp., an escaped convict or circus animal.
- behaving in an unrestrained or dissolute way: a bachelor on the loose.
- in a loose manner;
loosely (usually used in combination): loose-flowing.
- break loose, to free oneself;
escape: The convicts broke loose.
- cast loose:
- to loosen or unfasten, as a ship from a mooring.
- to send forth;
set adrift or free: He was cast loose at an early age to make his own way in the world.
- cut loose:
- to release from domination or control.
- to become free, independent, etc.
- to revel without restraint: After the rodeo they headed into town to cut loose.
- let loose:
- to free or become free.
- to yield;
give way: The guardrail let loose and we very nearly plunged over the edge.
- turn loose, to release or free, as from confinement: The teacher turned the children loose after the class.
- to let loose;
free from bonds or restraint.
- to release, as from constraint, obligation, or penalty.
- [Chiefly Naut.]to set free from fastening or attachment: to loose a boat from its moorings.
- to unfasten, undo, or untie, as a bond, fetter, or knot.
- to shoot;
let fly: to loose missiles at the invaders.
- to make less tight;
slacken or relax.
- to render less firmly fixed;
lessen an attachment;
- to let go a hold.
- to hoist anchor;
get under way.
- to shoot or let fly an arrow, bullet, etc. (often fol. by off): to loose off at a flock of ducks.
- [Obs.]to become loose;
Againa•gain (ə gen′, ə gān′),USA pronunciation adv.
- once more; another time;
in addition: Will you spell your name again, please?
- in an additional case or instance;
- on the other hand: It might happen, and again it might not.
in reply: to answer again.
- to the same place or person: to return again.
- again and again, with frequent repetition;
often: They went over the same arguments again and again.
- as much again, twice as much: She earns as much again as I do.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Everyeve•ry (ev′rē),USA pronunciation adj.
- being one of a group or series taken collectively;
each: We go there every day.
- all possible;
the greatest possible degree of: every prospect of success.
- every bit, in every respect;
completely: This is every bit as good as she says it is.
- every now and then, on occasion;
from time to time: She bakes her own bread every now and then.Also, every once in a while, every so often.
- every other, every second;
every alternate: milk deliveries every other day.
- every which way, in all directions;
in disorganized fashion: I brushed against the table, and the cards fell every which way.
Lifelife (līf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. lives (līvz),USA pronunciation adj.
- the condition that distinguishes organisms from inorganic objects and dead organisms, being manifested by growth through metabolism, reproduction, and the power of adaptation to environment through changes originating internally.
- the sum of the distinguishing phenomena of organisms, esp. metabolism, growth, reproduction, and adaptation to environment.
- the animate existence or period of animate existence of an individual: to risk one's life; a short life and a merry one.
- a corresponding state, existence, or principle of existence conceived of as belonging to the soul: eternal life.
- the general or universal condition of human existence: Too bad, but life is like that.
- any specified period of animate existence: a man in middle life.
- the period of existence, activity, or effectiveness of something inanimate, as a machine, lease, or play: The life of the car may be ten years.
- a living being: Several lives were lost.
- living things collectively: the hope of discovering life on other planets; insect life.
- a particular aspect of existence: He enjoys an active physical life.
- the course of existence or sum of experiences and actions that constitute a person's existence: His business has been his entire life.
- a biography: a newly published life of Willa Cather.
spirit: a speech full of life.
- the force that makes or keeps something alive;
the vivifying or quickening principle: The life of the treaty has been an increase of mutual understanding and respect.
- a mode or manner of existence, as in the world of affairs or society: So far her business life has not overlapped her social life.
- the period or extent of authority, popularity, approval, etc.: the life of the committee; the life of a bestseller.
- a prison sentence covering the remaining portion of the offender's animate existence: The judge gave him life.
- anything or anyone considered to be as precious as life: She was his life.
- a person or thing that enlivens: the life of the party.
- effervescence or sparkle, as of wines.
- pungency or strong, sharp flavor, as of substances when fresh or in good condition.
- nature or any of the forms of nature as the model or subject of a work of art: drawn from life.
- [Baseball.]another opportunity given to a batter to bat because of a misplay by a fielder.
- (in English pool) one of a limited number of shots allowed a player: Each pool player has three lives at the beginning of the game.
- as large as life, actually;
indeed: There he stood, as large as life.Also, as big as life.
- come to life:
- to recover consciousness.
- to become animated and vigorous: The evening passed, but somehow the party never came to life.
- to appear lifelike: The characters of the novel came to life on the screen.
- for dear life, with desperate effort, energy, or speed: We ran for dear life, with the dogs at our heels.Also, for one's life.
- for the life of one, as hard as one tries;
even with the utmost effort: He can't understand it for the life of him.
- get a life, to improve the quality of one's social and professional life: often used in the imperative to express impatience with someone's behavior.
- not on your life, [Informal.]absolutely not;
under no circumstances;
by no means: Will I stand for such a thing? Not on your life!
- take one's life in one's hands, to risk death knowingly: We were warned that we were taking our lives in our hands by going through that swampy area.
- to the life, in perfect imitation;
exactly: The portrait characterized him to the life.
- for or lasting a lifetime;
lifelong: a life membership in a club; life imprisonment.
- of or pertaining to animate existence: the life force; life functions.
- working from nature or using a living model: a life drawing; a life class.
Howdy peoples, this post is about So Far We See No Signs Of Her Getting Sick Or Loose Stool. Again Thanks To Everyone For Helping Her. Every Life Matters!!! ( Horse Loose Stool #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 930 x 697. It's file size is only 139 KB. If You want to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also also see more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Horse Loose Stool.
Everyone understands that coloring is one for making a layout that is beautiful room of the most important facets. Coloring is definitely an essential component for developing or remodeling designs, consequently choosing the hues that are right must be carefully considered.
As mentioned in the last post, the colour could drive influence on emotion, belief and interaction. Therefore, you need to pay specific focus in selecting the most appropriate shade to your household rooms.
The bed room is really a position where we rest, a sanctuary where we sleep once we are exhausted, tired of the daily regime, or simply whenever we are sick. The bedroom could be the spot where we wanted remain quiet, study a well liked novel or perhaps to be alone. Locations must be a spot that may make us feel relaxed.
So Far We See No Signs Of Her Getting Sick Or Loose Stool. Again Thanks To Everyone For Helping Her. Every Life Matters!!! ( Horse Loose Stool #5) can be cool shades for the room when matched with the correct accent colors like shades of magic, light blue green. Gleaming components could make your area more stunning and relaxed. It is using orange shade was spoton, not calming although too vivid and it is the most effective shade for the bedroom.
Because of the event of the bedroom's importance, we want to discuss the top bedroom models. We should pick the style and color that can make us accomplish peaceofmind and luxury. Solace wills inspire in an evening that is hectic. You will view by having a space with So Far We See No Signs Of Her Getting Sick Or Loose Stool. Again Thanks To Everyone For Helping Her. Every Life Matters!!! ( Horse Loose Stool #5) shade that is excellent could be a luxury in itself.
This color is so blends perfectly using the color taste and extras used in this room develop bedroom layout with coloring choices above can help you evaluate your house on the colour scheme that is most comfortable foryou. The bedrooms are properly designed firstly selecting the most appropriate coloring. Picking a color scheme that you allow you to experience many relaxed and like is the most critical thing that you ought to consider. Don't forget to make sure that whichever colour mix you choose should match every aspect inside your bedroom.