Horsehorse (hôrs),USA pronunciation n., pl. hors•es, (esp. collectively) horse, v., horsed, hors•ing, adj.
- a large, solid-hoofed, herbivorous quadruped, Equus caballus, domesticated since prehistoric times, bred in a number of varieties, and used for carrying or pulling loads, for riding, and for racing.
- a fully mature male animal of this type;
- any of several odd-toed ungulates belonging to the family Equidae, including the horse, zebra, donkey, and ass, having a thick, flat coat with a narrow mane along the back of the neck and bearing the weight on only one functioning digit, the third, which is widened into a round or spade-shaped hoof.
- something on which a person rides, sits, or exercises, as if astride the back of such an animal: rocking horse.
- Also called trestle. a frame, block, etc., with legs, on which something is mounted or supported.
- See vaulting horse.
- See pommel horse.
- [Carpentry.]carriage (def. 7).
- soldiers serving on horseback;
cavalry: a thousand horse.
- a man;
- Often, horses. horsepower.
- horses, the power or capacity to accomplish something, as by having enough money, personnel, or expertise: Our small company doesn't have the horses to compete against a giant corporation.
- a knight.
- a crib, translation, or other illicit aid to a student's recitation;
- a mass of rock enclosed within a lode or vein.
- traveler (def. 6b).
- [Shipbuilding.]a mold of a curved frame, esp. one used when the complexity of the curves requires laying out at full size.
- back the wrong horse, to be mistaken in judgment, esp. in backing a losing candidate.
- beat or flog a dead horse, to attempt to revive a discussion, topic, or idea that has waned, been exhausted, or proved fruitless.
- from the horse's mouth, [Informal.]on good authority;
from the original or a trustworthy source: I have it straight from the horse's mouth that the boss is retiring.
- hold one's horses, [Informal.]to check one's impulsiveness;
be patient or calm: Hold your horses! I'm almost ready.
- horse of another color, something entirely different. Also, horse of a different color.
- look a gift horse in the mouth, to be critical of a gift.
- To horse! Mount your horse! Ride!
- to provide with a horse or horses.
- to set on horseback.
- to set or carry on a person's back or on one's own back.
- [Carpentry.]to cut notches for steps into (a carriage beam).
- to move with great physical effort or force: It took three men to horse the trunk up the stairs.
- to make (a person) the target of boisterous jokes.
- to perform boisterously, as a part or a scene in a play.
- to caulk (a vessel) with a hammer.
- to work or haze (a sailor) cruelly or unfairly.
- [Archaic.]to place (someone) on a person's back, in order to be flogged.
- to mount or go on a horse.
- (of a mare) to be in heat.
- [Vulgar.]to have coitus.
- horse around, [Slang.]to fool around;
indulge in horseplay.
- of, for, or pertaining to a horse or horses: the horse family; a horse blanket.
- drawn or powered by a horse or horses.
- mounted or serving on horses: horse troops.
- unusually large.
Looseloose (lo̅o̅s),USA pronunciation adj., loos•er, loos•est, adv., v. loosed, loos•ing.
- free or released from fastening or attachment: a loose end.
- free from anything that binds or restrains;
unfettered: loose cats prowling around in alleyways at night.
- uncombined, as a chemical element.
- not bound together: to wear one's hair loose.
- not put up in a package or other container: loose mushrooms.
- available for disposal;
unappropriated: loose funds.
- lacking in reticence or power of restraint: a loose tongue.
- lax, as the bowels.
- lacking moral restraint or integrity;
notorious for his loose character.
- sexually promiscuous or immoral;
- not firm, taut, or rigid: a loose tooth; a loose rein.
- relaxed or limber in nature: He runs with a loose, open stride.
- not fitting closely or tightly: a loose sweater.
- not close or compact in structure or arrangement;
having spaces between the parts;
open: a loose weave.
- having few restraining factors between associated constituents and allowing ample freedom for independent action: a loose federation of city-states.
- not cohering: loose sand.
- not strict, exact, or precise: a loose interpretation of the law.
- having the players on a team positioned at fairly wide intervals, as in a football formation.
- (of a ball, hockey puck, etc.) not in the possession of either team;
out of player control.
- hang or stay loose, [Slang.]to remain relaxed and unperturbed.
- on the loose:
unconfined, as, esp., an escaped convict or circus animal.
- behaving in an unrestrained or dissolute way: a bachelor on the loose.
- in a loose manner;
loosely (usually used in combination): loose-flowing.
- break loose, to free oneself;
escape: The convicts broke loose.
- cast loose:
- to loosen or unfasten, as a ship from a mooring.
- to send forth;
set adrift or free: He was cast loose at an early age to make his own way in the world.
- cut loose:
- to release from domination or control.
- to become free, independent, etc.
- to revel without restraint: After the rodeo they headed into town to cut loose.
- let loose:
- to free or become free.
- to yield;
give way: The guardrail let loose and we very nearly plunged over the edge.
- turn loose, to release or free, as from confinement: The teacher turned the children loose after the class.
- to let loose;
free from bonds or restraint.
- to release, as from constraint, obligation, or penalty.
- [Chiefly Naut.]to set free from fastening or attachment: to loose a boat from its moorings.
- to unfasten, undo, or untie, as a bond, fetter, or knot.
- to shoot;
let fly: to loose missiles at the invaders.
- to make less tight;
slacken or relax.
- to render less firmly fixed;
lessen an attachment;
- to let go a hold.
- to hoist anchor;
get under way.
- to shoot or let fly an arrow, bullet, etc. (often fol. by off): to loose off at a flock of ducks.
- [Obs.]to become loose;
Stoolstool (sto̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- a single seat on legs or a pedestal and without arms or a back.
- a short, low support on which to stand, step, kneel, or rest the feet while sitting.
- [Hort.]the stump, base, or root of a plant from which propagative organs are produced, as shoots for layering.
- the base of a plant that annually produces new stems or shoots.
- a cluster of shoots or stems springing up from such a base or from any root, or a single shoot or layer.
- a bird fastened to a pole or perch and used as a decoy.
- an artificial duck or other bird, usually made from wood, used as a decoy by hunters.
- a privy.
- the fecal matter evacuated at each movement of the bowels.
- the sill of a window. See diag. under double-hung.
- a bishop's seat considered as symbolic of his authority;
- the sacred chair of certain African chiefs, symbolic of their kingship.
- fall between two stools, to fail, through hesitation or indecision, to select either of two alternatives.
- to put forth shoots from the base or root, as a plant;
form a stool.
- to turn informer;
serve as a stool pigeon.
Designde•sign (di zīn′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to prepare the preliminary sketch or the plans for (a work to be executed), esp. to plan the form and structure of: to design a new bridge.
- to plan and fashion artistically or skillfully.
- to intend for a definite purpose: a scholarship designed for foreign students.
- to form or conceive in the mind;
plan: The prisoner designed an intricate escape.
- to assign in thought or intention;
purpose: He designed to be a doctor.
- [Obs.]to mark out, as by a sign;
- to make drawings, preliminary sketches, or plans.
- to plan and fashion the form and structure of an object, work of art, decorative scheme, etc.
- an outline, sketch, or plan, as of the form and structure of a work of art, an edifice, or a machine to be executed or constructed.
- organization or structure of formal elements in a work of art;
- the combination of details or features of a picture, building, etc.;
the pattern or motif of artistic work: the design on a bracelet.
- the art of designing: a school of design.
- a plan or project: a design for a new process.
- a plot or intrigue, esp. an underhand, deceitful, or treacherous one: His political rivals formulated a design to unseat him.
- designs, a hostile or aggressive project or scheme having evil or selfish motives: He had designs on his partner's stock.
- adaptation of means to a preconceived end.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about Horse Loose Stool Design #1 4341678065_92e3d631cb_b. This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 860 x 577. It's file size is only 70 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Horse Loose Stool.
For designing the Horse Loose Stool Design #1 4341678065_92e3d631cb_b, the primary suggestions are to generate little landscapes. This small garden signifies a green region which can be about the top of your home as a mini region with various kinds of plants that are able to illustrate a beautiful natural spot and wonderful. Then you can also develop a location park without less wonderful watch to the town park in case you have been influenced from your city park.
Some stunning crops it is possible to pick like trees are colorful blossoms, little, and grasses that may meet up with the land region inside the playground before your home. The theory that the Horse Loose Stool Design #1 4341678065_92e3d631cb_b is just a park that's not always natural. This means design or a house yard product that can employ other suggestions, making a little pool, which is not just a large amount of wear natural flowers, but and then increase water's big event and electricity inside.
In addition to the tiny swimming you may also make sebuaha small fountain or even a small feature that is utilized with normal concepts, such as the use of wood like a water flushed or from the utilization of stones, where the water is going to be proven more plainly also.