Waterwa•ter (wô′tər, wot′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid, a compound of hydrogen and oxygen, H2O, freezing at 32°F or 0°C and boiling at 212°F or 100°C, that in a more or less impure state constitutes rain, oceans, lakes, rivers, etc.: it contains 11.188 percent hydrogen and 88.812 percent oxygen, by weight.
- a special form or variety of this liquid, as rain.
- Often, waters. this liquid in an impure state as obtained from a mineral spring: Last year we went to Marienbad for the waters.
- the liquid content of a river, inlet, etc., with reference to its relative height, esp. as dependent on tide: a difference of 20 feet between high and low water.
- the surface of a stream, river, lake, ocean, etc.: above, below, or on the water.
- flowing water, or water moving in waves: The river's mighty waters.
- the sea or seas bordering a particular country or continent or located in a particular part of the world: We left San Diego and sailed south for Mexican waters.
- a liquid solution or preparation, esp. one used for cosmetic purposes: lavender water; lemon water.
- Often, waters. [Med.]
- amniotic fluid.
- the bag of waters;
amnion: Her water broke at 2 a.m.
- any of various solutions of volatile or gaseous substances in water: ammonia water.
- any liquid or aqueous organic secretion, exudation, humor, or the like, as tears, perspiration, or urine.
- [Finance.]fictitious assets or the inflated values they give to the stock of a corporation.
- a wavy, lustrous pattern or marking, as on silk fabrics or metal surfaces.
- (formerly) the degree of transparency and brilliancy of a diamond or other precious stone.
- above water, out of embarrassment or trouble, esp. of a financial nature: They had so many medical bills that they could hardly keep their heads above water.
- break water:
- to break the surface of the water by emerging from it.
- [Swimming.]to break the surface of the water with the feet, esp. in swimming the breaststroke doing the frog kick.
- to break the amniotic sac prior to parturition.
- by water, by ship or boat: to send goods by water.
- hold water:
- to be logical, defensible, or valid: That accusation won't hold water.
- to check the movement of a rowboat by keeping the oars steady with the blades vertical.
- dead in the water. See dead (def. 36).
- in deep water, in great distress or difficulty: Their marriage has been in deep water for some time.
- in hot water. See hot water.
- like water, lavishly;
freely: The champagne flowed like water.
- make water:
- (of a boat) to allow water to enter;
- to urinate.
- take water, (of a boat) to allow water to enter through leaks or portholes or over the side.
- tread water. See tread (def. 12).
- to sprinkle, moisten, or drench with water: to water the flowers; to water a street.
- to supply (animals) with water for drinking.
- to furnish with a supply of water, as a ship.
- to furnish water to (a region), as by streams;
supply (land) with water, as by irrigation: The valley is watered by a branch of the Colorado River. Our land is watered by the All-American Canal.
- to dilute, weaken, soften, or adulterate with, or as with, water (often fol. by down): to water soup; to water down an unfavorable report.
- [Finance.]to issue or increase the par value of (shares of stock) without having the assets to warrant doing so (often fol. by down).
- to produce a wavy, lustrous pattern, marking, or finish on (fabrics, metals, etc.): watered silk.
- to discharge, fill with, or secrete water or liquid, as the eyes when irritated, or as the mouth at the sight or thought of tempting food.
- to drink water, as an animal.
- to take in a supply of water, as a ship: Our ship will water at Savannah.
- make one's mouth water, to excite a desire or appetite for something: The roasting turkey made our mouths water.
- of or pertaining to water in any way: a water journey.
- holding, or designed to hold, water: a water jug.
- worked or powered by water: a water turbine.
- heating, pumping, or circulating water (often used in combination): hot-water furnace; city waterworks.
- used in or on water: water skis.
- containing or prepared with water, as for hardening or dilution: water mortar.
- located or occurring on, in, or by water: water music; water frontage.
- residing by or in, or ruling over, water: water people; water deities.
Pressurepres•sure (presh′ər),USA pronunciation n., v., -sured, -sur•ing.
- the exertion of force upon a surface by an object, fluid, etc., in contact with it: the pressure of earth against a wall.
- force per unit area. Symbol: P Cf. stress (def. 6).
- See atmospheric pressure.
- See electromotive force.
- the state of being pressed or compressed.
oppression: the pressures of daily life.
- a constraining or compelling force or influence: the social pressures of city life; financial pressure.
- urgency, as of affairs or business: He works well under pressure.
- [Obs.]that which is impressed.
- to force (someone) toward a particular end;
influence: They pressured him into accepting the contract.
Regulatorreg•u•la•tor (reg′yə lā′tər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that regulates.
- an adjustable device in a clock or a watch for making it go faster or slower.
- a master clock, usually of great accuracy, against which other clocks are checked.
- a governor mechanism for regulating the flow of fuel, steam, etc., to an engine in order to maintain constant speed under varying load or resistance.
- a valve for regulating the pressure of flowing gas or liquid to maintain a predetermined pressure.
- any of various mechanisms for maintaining a temperature, a level of liquid in a tank, etc.
- a device for maintaining a designated characteristic, as voltage or current, at a predetermined value, or for varying it according to a predetermined plan.
- a device on scuba equipment for regulating the rate at which compressed air is fed through a breathing tube in proportion to the depth of water.
- a device for maintaining a constant gas pressure.
- a member of any of several bands or committees in North Carolina (1767–71), formed to resist certain abuses, as extortion by officials.
- (in newly settled areas) a member of any band or committee organized to preserve order before the establishment of regular legal authority.
Hi guys, this blog post is about Water Pressure Regulator (marvelous Faucet Pressure Regulator #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 480 x 480. It's file size is just 20 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might too see more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: Faucet Pressure Regulator.
Whether you are hanging a big oil painting or a small produce heart of the part should be at eye level. You can try to make use of it, if you have a sizable little bit of art. While clinging prints or photos behind the counter always fit them up inches above the table. Hold photos in round sets of mathematical triangles or rectangles to incorporate interest.
By utilizing cushions, interest can be added aswell. Employ patterns and several at the very top of the mattress and shades that are diverse designs while still preserving design and the color within the style of one's bedroom all together. Do not believe you've to buy everything to your room simultaneously. Shop around to find the equipment that is perfect to complement the Water Pressure Regulator (marvelous Faucet Pressure Regulator #5). You can find deals at outlets that are consignment flea markets and garden sales.
Do not just forget about lighting while accessorizing your room. While getting lamps make sure to buy people that opt for the beach theme you intend to develop. For beach design lighting use clear glass lamps filled up with figural light-house designed bulbs or shells. The rug pull your room together and could specify a space. Relaxing furniture completely to the carpet to get a hotter influence. Merely use rugs that go together with your beach accessories.