Homehome (hōm),USA pronunciation n., adj., adv., v., homed, hom•ing.
- a house, apartment, or other shelter that is the usual residence of a person, family, or household.
- the place in which one's domestic affections are centered.
- an institution for the homeless, sick, etc.: a nursing home.
- the dwelling place or retreat of an animal.
- the place or region where something is native or most common.
- any place of residence or refuge: a heavenly home.
- a person's native place or own country.
- (in games) the destination or goal.
- a principal base of operations or activities: The new stadium will be the home of the local football team.
- [Baseball.]See home plate.
- [Lacrosse.]one of three attack positions nearest the opposing goal.
- at home:
- in one's own house or place of residence.
- in one's own town or country.
- prepared or willing to receive social visits: Tell him I'm not at home. We are always at home to her.
- in a situation familiar to one;
at ease: She has a way of making everyone feel at home.
proficient: to be at home in the classics.
- played in one's hometown or on one's own grounds: The Yankees played two games at home and one away.
- of, pertaining to, or connected with one's home or country;
domestic: home products.
- principal or main: the corporation's home office.
- reaching the mark aimed at: a home thrust.
- played in a ball park, arena, or the like, that is or is assumed to be the center of operations of a team: The pitcher didn't lose a single home game all season.Cf. away (def. 14).
- to, toward, or at home: to go home.
to the heart: The truth of the accusation struck home.
- to the mark or point aimed at: He drove the point home.
- into the position desired;
perfectly or to the greatest possible extent: sails sheeted home.
- in the proper, stowed position: The anchor is home.
- toward its vessel: to bring the anchor home.
- bring home to, to make evident to;
clarify or emphasize for: The irrevocability of her decision was brought home to her.
- home and dry, having safely achieved one's goal.
- home free:
- assured of finishing, accomplishing, succeeding, etc.: If we can finish more than half the work today, we'll be home free.
- certain to be successfully finished, accomplished, secured, etc.: With most of the voters supporting it, the new law is home free.
- write home about, to comment especially on;
remark on: The town was nothing to write home about. His cooking is really something to write home about.
- to go or return home.
- (of guided missiles, aircraft, etc.) to proceed, esp. under control of an automatic aiming mechanism, toward a specified target, as a plane, missile, or location (often fol. by in on): The missile homed in on the target.
- to navigate toward a point by means of coordinates other than those given by altitudes.
- to have a home where specified;
- to bring or send home.
- to provide with a home.
- to direct, esp. under control of an automatic aiming device, toward an airport, target, etc.
Depotde•pot (dē′pō;[Mil. or Brit.]dep′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a railroad station.
- a bus station.
- a place in which supplies and materials are stored for distribution.
- (formerly) a place where recruits are assembled for classification, initial training, and assignment to active units.
- a storehouse or warehouse, as a building where freight is deposited.
- a place where body products not actively involved in metabolic processes are accumulated, deposited, or stored.
Plazapla•za (plä′zə, plaz′ə),USA pronunciation n.
- a public square or open space in a city or town.
- See shopping plaza.
- an area along an expressway where public facilities, as service stations and rest rooms, are available.
Hi there, this photo is about Home Depot Plaza ( Home Depot Riverhead #5). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 712 x 445. This photo's file size is only 42 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You also also download more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Home Depot Riverhead.
The house typically has its personality. Also using cottages or the cottage are observed in the united kingdom. Don't want to transform the building's composition is too much, Home Depot Riverhead designs and standard bungalow compete.
Never asked an outcome, attractive! As a way to maintain the persona of a building, Kitchen's custom Alex St Architecture adding a home style in addition to the major building. The end result? Beautiful! Yes, a bungalow operating out of Chelshire, the united kingdom may be the building in-question.
If you like the setting of the kitchen that is hot as well as tranquil with a small classic experience with probably an excellent decision for you personally. To get this model you may make kitchen units that are inexpensive an election which have pattern and work with a wooden floor features a routine. Hotter will be felt by utilizing pale hues brown with touches of timber and bright colors can make dinner while in the home with your household.
Your kitchen layout within the type. Glass' use listed here is meant to have the capacity to handle the temp. While summer occurs, glass may be popped to offer fresh air to the space. For there to become a widespread thread involving the Home Depot Plaza ( Home Depot Riverhead #5) with new home, surfaces utilizing the same substance with an external patio.
The cottage was built in the 18th-century and is today past renovation's stage. Rather than looking to mimic the cottage's style, Alex Saint decided to construct an additional home style that'll decrease the structural change of the entire resort and protect the type of the house.
Wish to deliver the atmosphere is comfortable and comfortable, the furniture has a soft bright coloring as his concluding. Storage that is the way much and contemporary gear is also lovely kitchen design enhances that one. Also with up-lighting to illuminate the space through the night.