12 images of Electrohome USB Charging Clock Radio With Time Projection - YouTube ( Alarm Clock With Time Projection On The Ceiling #2)
Chargingcharge (chärj),USA pronunciation v., charged, charg•ing, n.
- to impose or ask as a price or fee: That store charges $25 for leather gloves.
- to impose on or ask of (someone) a price or fee: He didn't charge me for it.
- to defer payment for (a purchase) until a bill is rendered by the creditor: The store let me charge the coat.
- to hold liable for payment;
enter a debit against.
- to attack by rushing violently against: The cavalry charged the enemy.
- to accuse formally or explicitly (usually fol. by with): They charged him with theft.
- to impute;
ascribe the responsibility for: He charged the accident to his own carelessness.
- to instruct authoritatively, as a judge does a jury.
- to lay a command or injunction upon: He charged his secretary with the management of his correspondence.
- to fill or furnish (a thing) with the quantity, as of powder or fuel, that it is fitted to receive: to charge a musket.
- to supply with a quantity of electric charge or electrical energy: to charge a storage battery.
- to change the net amount of positive or negative electric charge of (a particle, body, or system).
- to suffuse, as with emotion: The air was charged with excitement.
- to fill (air, water, etc.) with other matter in a state of diffusion or solution: The air was charged with pollen.
- to load (materials) into a furnace, converter, etc.
- to load or burden (the mind, heart, etc.): His mind was charged with weighty matters.
- to put a load or burden on or in.
- to record the loan of, as books or other materials from a library (often fol. by out): The librarian will charge those books at the front desk.
- to borrow, as books or other materials from a library (often fol. by out): How many magazines may I charge at one time?
- to place charges on (an escutcheon).
- to make an onset;
rush, as to an attack.
- to place the price of a thing to one's debit.
- to require payment: to charge for a service.
- to make a debit, as in an account.
- (of dogs) to lie down at command.
- charge off:
- to write off as an expense or loss.
- to attribute to: I charged off the blunder to inexperience.
- charge up, [Informal.]
- to agitate, stimulate, or excite: a fiery speaker who can charge up an audience.
- to put or be under the influence of narcotic drugs.
- expense or cost: improvements made at a tenant's own charge.
- a fee or price charged: a charge of three dollars for admission.
- a pecuniary burden, encumbrance, tax, or lien;
liability to pay: After his death there were many charges on his estate.
- an entry in an account of something due.
- an impetuous onset or attack, as of soldiers.
- a signal by bugle, drum, etc., for a military charge.
- a duty or responsibility laid upon or entrusted to one.
- care, custody, or superintendence: The child was placed in her nurse's charge.
- anything or anybody committed to one's care or management: The nurse was careful to let no harm come to her charge.
- [Eccles.]a parish or congregation committed to the spiritual care of a pastor.
- a command or injunction;
- an accusation: He was arrested on a charge of theft.
- an address by a judge to a jury at the close of a trial, instructing it as to the legal points, the weight of evidence, etc., affecting the verdict in the case.
- the quantity of anything that an apparatus is fitted to hold, or holds, at one time: a charge of coal for a furnace.
- a quantity of explosive to be set off at one time.
- See electric charge.
- the process of charging a storage battery.
- a thrill;
- grains of a solid propellant, usually including an inhibitor.
- a load or burden.
- any distinctive mark upon an escutcheon, as an ordinary or device, not considered as belonging to the field;
- in charge:
- in command;
having supervisory power.
- under arrest;
in or into the custody of the police.
- in charge of:
- having the care or supervision of: She is in charge of two libraries.
- Also, in the charge of. under the care or supervision of: The books are in the charge of the accounting office.
Clockclock1 (klok),USA pronunciation n.
- an instrument for measuring and recording time, esp. by mechanical means, usually with hands or changing numbers to indicate the hour and minute: not designed to be worn or carried about.
- See time clock.
- a meter or other device, as a speedometer or taximeter, for measuring and recording speed, distance covered, or other quantitative functioning.
- See biological clock.
- (cap.) [Astron.]the constellation Horologium.
- the circuit in a digital computer that provides a common reference train of electronic pulses for all other circuits.
- around the clock:
- during all 24 hours;
- without stopping for rest;
tirelessly: working around the clock to stem the epidemic.
- clean (someone's) clock, to defeat;
- kill the clock, to use up as much game time as possible when one is winning, as to protect a lead in basketball, ice hockey, or football. Also, run out the clock.
- stop the clock, to postpone an official or legal deadline by ceasing to count the hours that elapse, as when a new union contract must be agreed upon before an old contract runs out.
- to time, test, or determine by means of a clock or watch: The racehorse was clocked at two minutes thirty seconds.
- to strike sharply or heavily: Somebody clocked him on the face.
- clock in, to begin work, esp. by punching a time clock: She clocked in at 9 on the dot.
- clock out, to end work, esp. by punching a time clock: He clocked out early yesterday.
Radiora•di•o (rā′dē ō′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -di•os, adj., v., -di•oed, -di•o•ing.
- wireless telegraphy or telephony: speeches broadcast by radio.
- an apparatus for receiving or transmitting radio broadcasts.
- a message transmitted by radio.
- pertaining to, used in, or sent by radio.
- pertaining to or employing radiations, as of electrical energy.
- to transmit (a message, music, etc.) by radio.
- to send a message to (a person) by radio.
- to transmit a message, music, etc., by radio.
Withwith (with, wiᵺ),USA pronunciation prep.
- accompanied by;
accompanying: I will go with you. He fought with his brother against the enemy.
- in some particular relation to (esp. implying interaction, company, association, conjunction, or connection): I dealt with the problem. She agreed with me.
- characterized by or having: a person with initiative.
- (of means or instrument) by the use of;
using: to line a coat with silk; to cut with a knife.
- (of manner) using or showing: to work with diligence.
- in correspondence, comparison, or proportion to: Their power increased with their number. How does their plan compare with ours?
- in regard to: to be pleased with a gift.
- (of cause) owing to: to die with pneumonia; to pale with fear.
- in the region, sphere, or view of: It is day with us while it is night with the Chinese.
- (of separation) from: to part with a thing.
- against, as in opposition or competition: He fought with his brother over the inheritance.
- in the keeping or service of: to leave something with a friend.
- in affecting the judgment, estimation, or consideration of: Her argument carried a lot of weight with the trustees.
- at the same time as or immediately after;
upon: And with that last remark, she turned and left.
- of the same opinion or conviction as: Are you with me or against me?
- in proximity to or in the same household as: He lives with his parents.
- (used as a function word to specify an additional circumstance or condition): We climbed the hill, with Jeff following behind.
- in with. See in (def. 22).
- with child, pregnant.
- with it:
- knowledgeable about, sympathetic to, or partaking of the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- representing or characterized by the most up-to-date trends, fashions, art, etc.
- with that. See that (def. 10).
Timetime (tīm),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., timed, tim•ing.
- the system of those sequential relations that any event has to any other, as past, present, or future;
indefinite and continuous duration regarded as that in which events succeed one another.
- duration regarded as belonging to the present life as distinct from the life to come or from eternity;
- (sometimes cap.) a system or method of measuring or reckoning the passage of time: mean time; apparent time; Greenwich Time.
- a limited period or interval, as between two successive events: a long time.
- a particular period considered as distinct from other periods: Youth is the best time of life.
- Often, times.
- a period in the history of the world, or contemporary with the life or activities of a notable person: prehistoric times; in Lincoln's time.
- the period or era now or previously present: a sign of the times; How times have changed!
- a period considered with reference to its events or prevailing conditions, tendencies, ideas, etc.: hard times; a time of war.
- a prescribed or allotted period, as of one's life, for payment of a debt, etc.
- the end of a prescribed or allotted period, as of one's life or a pregnancy: His time had come, but there was no one left to mourn over him. When her time came, her husband accompanied her to the delivery room.
- a period with reference to personal experience of a specified kind: to have a good time; a hot time in the old town tonight.
- a period of work of an employee, or the pay for it;
working hours or days or an hourly or daily pay rate.
- a term of enforced duty or imprisonment: to serve time in the army; do time in prison.
- the period necessary for or occupied by something: The time of the baseball game was two hours and two minutes. The bus takes too much time, so I'll take a plane.
- leisure time;
sufficient or spare time: to have time for a vacation; I have no time to stop now.
- a particular or definite point in time, as indicated by a clock: What time is it?
- a particular part of a year, day, etc.;
season or period: It's time for lunch.
- an appointed, fit, due, or proper instant or period: a time for sowing; the time when the sun crosses the meridian; There is a time for everything.
- the particular point in time when an event is scheduled to take place: train time; curtain time.
- an indefinite, frequently prolonged period or duration in the future: Time will tell if what we have done here today was right.
- the right occasion or opportunity: to watch one's time.
- each occasion of a recurring action or event: to do a thing five times; It's the pitcher's time at bat.
- times, used as a multiplicative word in phrasal combinations expressing how many instances of a quantity or factor are taken together: Two goes into six three times; five times faster.
- [Drama.]one of the three unities. Cf. unity (def. 8).
- [Pros.]a unit or a group of units in the measurement of meter.
relative rapidity of movement.
- the metrical duration of a note or rest.
- proper or characteristic tempo.
- the general movement of a particular kind of musical composition with reference to its rhythm, metrical structure, and tempo.
- the movement of a dance or the like to music so arranged: waltz time.
- rate of marching, calculated on the number of paces taken per minute: double time; quick time.
- [Manège.]each completed action or movement of the horse.
- against time, in an effort to finish something within a limited period: We worked against time to get out the newspaper.
- ahead of time, before the time due;
early: The building was completed ahead of time.
- at one time:
in a former time: At one time they owned a restaurant.
- at the same time;
at once: They all tried to talk at one time.
- at the same time, nevertheless;
yet: I'd like to try it, but at the same time I'm a little afraid.
- at times, at intervals;
occasionally: At times the city becomes intolerable.
- beat someone's time, [Slang.]to compete for or win a person being dated or courted by another;
prevail over a rival: He accused me, his own brother, of trying to beat his time.
- behind the times, old-fashioned;
dated: These attitudes are behind the times.
- for the time being, temporarily;
for the present: Let's forget about it for the time being.
- from time to time, on occasion;
at intervals: She comes to see us from time to time.
- gain time, to postpone in order to make preparations or gain an advantage;
delay the outcome of: He hoped to gain time by putting off signing the papers for a few days more.
- in good time:
- at the right time;
- in advance of the right time;
early: We arrived at the appointed spot in good time.
- in no time, in a very brief time;
almost at once: Working together, they cleaned the entire house in no time.
- in time:
- early enough: to come in time for dinner.
- in the future;
eventually: In time he'll see what is right.
- in the correct rhythm or tempo: There would always be at least one child who couldn't play in time with the music.
- keep time:
- to record time, as a watch or clock does.
- to mark or observe the tempo.
- to perform rhythmic movements in unison.
- kill time, to occupy oneself with some activity to make time pass quickly: While I was waiting, I killed time counting the cars on the freight trains.
- make time:
- to move quickly, esp. in an attempt to recover lost time.
- to travel at a particular speed.
- make time with, [Slang.]to pursue or take as a sexual partner.
- many a time, again and again;
frequently: Many a time they didn't have enough to eat and went to bed hungry.
- mark time:
- to suspend progress temporarily, as to await developments;
fail to advance.
- to move the feet alternately as in marching, but without advancing.
- on one's own time, during one's free time;
without payment: He worked out more efficient production methods on his own time.
- on time:
- at the specified time;
- to be paid for within a designated period of time, as in installments: Many people are never out of debt because they buy everything on time.
- out of time, not in the proper rhythm: His singing was out of time with the music.
- pass the time of day, to converse briefly with or greet someone: The women would stop in the market to pass the time of day.
- take one's time, to be slow or leisurely;
dawdle: Speed was important here, but he just took his time.
- time after time, again and again;
often: I've told him time after time not to slam the door.
- time and time again, repeatedly;
often: Time and time again I warned her to stop smoking.Also, time and again.
- time of life, (one's) age: At your time of life you must be careful not to overdo things.
- time of one's life, [Informal.]an extremely enjoyable experience: They had the time of their lives on their trip to Europe.
- of, pertaining to, or showing the passage of time.
- (of an explosive device) containing a clock so that it will detonate at the desired moment: a time bomb.
- [Com.]payable at a stated period of time after presentment: time drafts or notes.
- of or pertaining to purchases on the installment plan, or with payment postponed.
- to measure or record the speed, duration, or rate of: to time a race.
- to fix the duration of: The proctor timed the test at 15 minutes.
- to fix the interval between (actions, events, etc.): They timed their strokes at six per minute.
- to regulate (a train, clock, etc.) as to time.
- to appoint or choose the moment or occasion for;
schedule: He timed the attack perfectly.
- to keep time;
sound or move in unison.
Projectionpro•jec•tion (prə jek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a projecting or protruding part.
- the state or fact of jutting out or protruding.
- a causing to jut or protrude.
- the act, process, or result of projecting.
- [Cartog.]a systematic construction of lines drawn on a plane surface representative of and corresponding to the meridians and parallels of the curved surface of the earth or celestial sphere.
- the act of reproducing on a surface, by optical means, a remote image on a film, slide, etc.
- an image so reproduced.
- the act of visualizing and regarding an idea or the like as an objective reality.
- something that is so visualized and regarded.
- calculation of some future thing: They fell short of their projection for the rate of growth.
- the act of communicating distinctly and forcefully to an audience.
- the tendency to ascribe to another person feelings, thoughts, or attitudes present in oneself, or to regard external reality as embodying such feelings, thoughts, etc., in some way.
- [Psychoanal.]such an ascription relieving the ego of a sense of guilt or other intolerable feeling.
- the act of planning or scheming.
- [Alchemy.]the casting of the powder of philosophers' stone upon metal in fusion, to transmute it into gold or silver.
Howdy guys, this picture is about Electrohome USB Charging Clock Radio With Time Projection - YouTube ( Alarm Clock With Time Projection On The Ceiling #2). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 1101 x 619. It's file size is just 43 KB. Wether You want to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Alarm Clock With Time Projection On The Ceiling.
Along with color selection, it's also wise to pay attention to other things including shape and the size of the sleep can you pick. Picking a bed of white on white room would have to be adjusted towards the measurement of the area. Variety of these bedrooms so that the space white does not appear crowded or full because one, to be genuinely correct can pick the mattress.
But when you are looking for a Electrohome USB Charging Clock Radio With Time Projection - YouTube ( Alarm Clock With Time Projection On The Ceiling #2) to your youngster or on your own (with no spouse) it's greater in the event you select a mini-bed (individual terrible). In that way, the area area will not feel crowded. This mini bed is correctly used for teenagers or children.
If you should be currently buying sleep for you along with your spouse ofcourse select the bed dimension is sufficient for two people. But don't be too big as well as it will take up place that is much. Calculate the bed that is only real you decide on enough for your spouse as well as you.
Even the most recent types of mattress nowadays many are good and may be used for-anything else. Underneath the mattress where the section is likely to be utilized as being a clothes wardrobe or storage space. The bedrooms have contemporary white color prior to the concept of white color and was picked since it is good.