Chicchic (shēk),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est.
- attractive and fashionable; stylish: a chic hat.
- style and elegance, esp. in dress: Paris clothes have such chic.
modishness: the chic of the firstnighters.
Babyba•by (bā′bē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -bies, adj., v., -bied, -by•ing.
- an infant or very young child.
- a newborn or very young animal.
- the youngest member of a family, group, etc.
- an immature or childish person.
- a human fetus.
- [Sometimes Disparaging and Offensive.]a girl or woman, esp. an attractive one.
- a person of whom one is deeply fond;
- (sometimes cap.) an affectionate or familiar address (sometimes offensive when used to strangers, casual acquaintances, subordinates, etc., esp. by a male to a female).
- a man or boy;
fellow: He's a tough baby to have to deal with.
- an invention, creation, project, or the like that requires one's special attention or expertise or of which one is especially proud.
- an object;
thing: Is that car there your baby?
- of or suitable for a baby: baby clothes.
- of or like a baby;
infantile: baby skin.
comparatively little: a baby car.
- treating babies: a baby doctor.
- to treat like a young child;
- to handle or use with special care;
Showershow•er1 (shou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a brief fall of rain or, sometimes, of hail or snow.
- Also called show′er bath′. a bath in which water is sprayed on the body, usually from an overhead perforated nozzle(showerhead).
- the apparatus for this or the room or stall enclosing it.
- a large supply or quantity: a shower of wealth.
- a party given for a bestowal of presents of a specific kind, esp. such a party for a prospective bride or prospective mother: a linen shower; a baby shower.
- a fall of many objects, as tears, sparks, or missiles.
- See air shower.
- showers, a room or area equipped with several showerheads or stalls for use by a number of people at the same time.
- send to the showers, [Baseball.]
- to replace (a pitcher) during a game, usually because he or she is ineffective: The coach sent him to the showers after he walked three batters in a row.
- to cause (a pitcher) to be replaced in a game, as by getting many hits off him or her;
knock out of the box: Two home runs and a line-drive double sent her to the showers.
- to bestow liberally or lavishly.
- to deluge (a person) with gifts, favors, etc.: She was showered with gifts on her birthday.
- to bathe (oneself ) in a shower bath.
- to rain in a shower.
- to take a shower bath.
Ideasi•de•a (ī dē′ə, ī dēə′),USA pronunciation n.
- any conception existing in the mind as a result of mental understanding, awareness, or activity.
- a thought, conception, or notion: That is an excellent idea.
- an impression: He gave me a general idea of how he plans to run the department.
- an opinion, view, or belief: His ideas on raising children are certainly strange.
- a plan of action;
an intention: the idea of becoming an engineer.
- a groundless supposition;
- a concept developed by the mind.
- a conception of what is desirable or ought to be;
- (cap.) [Platonism.]Also called form. an archetype or pattern of which the individual objects in any natural class are imperfect copies and from which they derive their being.
- [Kantianism.]See idea of pure reason.
- a theme, phrase, or figure.
- a likeness.
- a mental image.
Catchcatch (kach),USA pronunciation v., caught, catch•ing, n., adj.
- to seize or capture, esp. after pursuit: to catch a criminal; to catch a runaway horse.
- to trap or ensnare: to catch a fish.
- to intercept and seize;
take and hold (something thrown, falling, etc.): to catch a ball; a barrel to catch rain.
- to come upon suddenly;
surprise or detect, as in some action: I caught him stealing the pumpkin.
- to receive, incur, or contract: to catch a cold.
- to be in time to get aboard (a train, boat, etc.).
- to lay hold of;
clasp: He caught her arm.
- to grip, hook, or entangle: The closing door caught his arm.
- to allow (something) to become gripped, hooked, snagged, or entangled: He caught his coat on a nail.
- to attract or arrest: The painting caught his fancy. His speech caught our attention.
- to check or restrain suddenly (often used reflexively): She caught her breath in surprise. He caught himself before he said the wrong thing.
- to see or attend: to catch a show.
- to strike;
hit: The blow caught him on the head.
- to become inspired by or aware of: I caught the spirit of the occasion.
- to fasten with or as if with a catch: to catch the clasp on a necklace.
- to deceive: No one was caught by his sugary words.
- to attract the attention of;
charm: She was caught by his smile and good nature.
- to grasp with the intellect;
comprehend: She failed to catch his meaning.
- to hear clearly: We caught snatches of their conversation.
- to apprehend and record;
capture: The painting caught her expression perfectly.
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to assist at the birth of: The town doctor caught more than four hundred children before he retired.
- to become gripped, hooked, or entangled: Her foot caught in the net.
- to overtake someone or something moving (usually fol. by up, up with, or up to).
- to take hold: The door lock doesn't catch.
- [Baseball.]to play the position of catcher: He catches for the Yankees.
- to become lighted;
ignite: The kindling caught instantly.
- to become established, as a crop or plant, after germination and sprouting.
- catch a crab, (in rowing) to bungle a stroke by failing to get the oar into the water at the beginning or by failing to withdraw it properly at the end.
- catch at, to grasp at eagerly;
accept readily: He caught at the chance to get free tickets.
- catch a turn, to wind a rope around a bitt, capstan, etc., for one full turn.
- catch it, [Informal.]to receive a reprimand or punishment: He'll catch it from his mother for tearing his good trousers again.
- catch on:
- to become popular: That new song is beginning to catch on.
- to grasp mentally;
understand: You'd think he'd catch on that he's boring us.
- [New England.](in cooking) to scorch or burn slightly;
sear: A pot roast is better if allowed to catch on.
- catch out, [Chiefly Brit.]to catch or discover (a person) in deceit or an error.
- catch up:
- to lift or snatch suddenly: Leaves were caught up in the wind.
- to bring or get up to date (often fol. by on or with): to catch up on one's reading.
- to come up to or overtake (something or someone) (usually fol. by with): to catch up with the leader in a race.
- to become involved or entangled with: caught up in the excitement of the crowd.
- to point out to (a person) minor errors, untruths, etc. (usually fol. by on): We caught the teacher up on a number of factual details.
- [Falconry.]to capture for further training (a hawk that has been flown at hack).
- [South Midland and Southern U.S.]to harness (a horse or mule).
- the act of catching.
- anything that catches, esp. a device for checking motion, as a latch on a door.
- any tricky or concealed drawback: It seems so easy that there must be a catch somewhere.
- a slight, momentary break or crack in the voice.
- that which is caught, as a quantity of fish: The fisherman brought home a large catch.
- a person or thing worth getting, esp. a person regarded as a desirable matrimonial prospect: My mother thinks Pat would be quite a catch.
- a game in which a ball is thrown from one person to another: to play catch; to have a catch.
- a fragment: catches of a song.
- a round, esp. one in which the words are so arranged as to produce ludicrous effects.
- the catching and holding of a batted or thrown ball before it touches the ground.
- [Rowing.]the first part of the stroke, consisting of the placing of the oar into the water.
- the establishment of a crop from seed: a catch of clover.
- catchy (def. 3).
Mymy (mī),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of I used as an attributive adjective): My soup is cold.
- Also, my-my. (used as an exclamation of mild surprise or dismay): My, what a big house this is! My-my, how old he looks!
Partypar•ty (pär′tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj., v., -tied, -ty•ing.
- a social gathering, as of invited guests at a private home, for conversation, refreshments, entertainment, etc.: a cocktail party.
- a group gathered for a special purpose or task: a fishing party; a search party.
- a detachment, squad, or detail of troops assigned to perform some particular mission or service.
- a group of persons with common purposes or opinions who support one side of a dispute, question, debate, etc.
- a group of persons with common political opinions and purposes organized for gaining political influence and governmental control and for directing government policy: the Republican party; the Democratic party.
- the system of taking sides on public or political questions or the like.
- attachment or devotion to one side or faction;
partisanship: to put considerations of party first.
- one of the litigants in a legal proceeding;
a plaintiff or defendant in a suit.
- a signatory to a legal instrument.
- a person participating in or otherwise privy to a crime.
- a person or group that participates in some action, affair, plan, etc.;
participant: He was a party to the merger deal.
- the person under consideration;
a specific individual: Look at the party in the green velvet shorts.
- a person or, usually, two or more persons together patronizing a restaurant, attending a social or cultural function, etc.: The headwaiter asked how many were in our party; a party of 12 French physicists touring the labs; a party of one at the small table.
- a person participating in a telephone conversation: I have your party on the line.
- any occasion or activity likened to a social party, as specified;
session: The couple in the next apartment are having their usual dish-throwing party.
- an advantageous or pleasurable situation or combination of circumstances of some duration and often of questionable character;
period of content, license, exemption, etc.: The police broke in and suddenly the party was over for the nation's most notorious gunman.
- of or pertaining to a party or faction;
partisan: party leaders.
- of or for a social gathering: her new party dress.
- being shared by or pertaining to two or more persons or things.
- (of an escutcheon) having the field divided into a number of parts, usually two;
- to go to or give parties, esp. a series of parties.
- to enjoy oneself thoroughly and without restraint;
indulge in pleasure.
Howdy , this photo is about Chic Baby Shower Ideas #3 Catch My Party. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 950 x 733. It's file size is only 115 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Chic Baby Shower Ideas.
Chic Baby Shower Ideas #3 Catch My Party become the most critical factor in the decision of floor for the house. In the event the shade of a floor you choose also dark when you have a small household minimalist this could produce your property inside look pleased claustrophobic and miserable.
If we feel uncomfortable while in the residence, you then and your family will not feel relaxed sitting at home to be able to make the terrible effects of your household people be like to play beyond your household. You can view the variation when you will find two colors together with the measurement of the location of the room inside the bedroom exactly the same coloring of a floor but they are different.
A prevalent feeling is, tranquil, and comfy whenever we change because space. Thus the tile floors' color could you select you give consideration and do not be underestimated, because a mistake of ceramic hues will establish the wonder of one's home should certainly.