Memorialme•mo•ri•al (mə môr′ē əl, -mōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- something designed to preserve the memory of a person, event, etc., as a monument or a holiday.
- a written statement of facts presented to a sovereign, a legislative body, etc., as the ground of, or expressed in the form of, a petition or remonstrance.
- preserving the memory of a person or thing;
commemorative: memorial services.
- of or pertaining to the memory.
Dayday (dā),USA pronunciation n.
- the interval of light between two successive nights;
the time between sunrise and sunset: Since there was no artificial illumination, all activities hadto be carried on during the day.
- the light of day;
daylight: The owl sleeps by day and feeds by night.
- Also called mean solar day. a division of time equal to 24 hours and representing the average length of the period during which the earth makes one rotation on its axis.
- Also called solar day. a division of time equal to the time elapsed between two consecutive returns of the same terrestrial meridian to the sun.
- Also called civil day. a division of time equal to 24 hours but reckoned from one midnight to the next. Cf. lunar day, sidereal day.
- an analogous division of time for a planet other than the earth: the Martian day.
- the portion of a day allotted to work: an eight-hour day.
- a day on which something occurs: the day we met.
- (often cap.) a day assigned to a particular purpose or observance: New Year's Day.
- a time considered as propitious or opportune: His day will come.
- a day of contest or the contest itself: to win the day.
- Often, days. a particular time or period: the present day; in days of old.
- Usually, days. period of life or activity: His days are numbered.
- period of existence, power, or influence: in the day of the dinosaurs.
- light1 (def. 19a).
- call it a day, to stop one's activity for the day or for the present;
quit temporarily: After rewriting the paper, she decided to call it a day.
- day in, day out, every day without fail;
regularly: They endured the noise and dirt of the city day in, day out.Also, day in and day out.
Howdy guys, this post is about Memorial Day Aurora (May 2017) (marvelous Minnesota Northern Lights #9). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 6000 x 4000. This post's file size is just 3021 KB. Wether You desired to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You may also download more photos by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Minnesota Northern Lights.
The house frequently has its figure. Similarly with all cottages or the bungalow are situated in the UK. Do not wish to change the building's design is toomuch, Minnesota Northern Lights designs compete with conventional pad.
The pad was built-in the 18th-century and it is today at night stage of renovation. In place of wanting to replicate the type of the cottage, Alex E made a decision to develop yet another home design that maintain the smoothness with this household and will reduce the architectural change of the complete lodge.
Never expected beautiful, an outcome! In order to keep up with the building's identity, the custom Alex Saint of Home Architecture adding a kitchen layout in addition to the main building. The end result? Wonderful! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a bungalow, the united kingdom may be the building in question.