Drydry (drī),USA pronunciation adj., dri•er, dri•est, v., dried, dry•ing, n., pl. drys, dries.
- free from moisture or excess moisture;
not wet: a dry towel; dry air.
- having or characterized by little or no rain: a dry climate; the dry season.
- characterized by absence, deficiency, or failure of natural or ordinary moisture.
- not under, in, or on water: It was good to be on dry land.
- not now containing or yielding water or other liquid;
depleted or empty of liquid: The well is dry.
- not yielding milk: a dry cow.
- free from tears: dry eyes.
- drained or evaporated away: a dry river.
- desiring drink;
thirsty: He was so dry he could hardly speak.
- causing thirst: dry work.
- served or eaten without butter, jam, etc.: dry toast.
- (of cooked food) lacking enough moisture or juice to be satisfying or succulent.
- (of bread and bakery products) stale.
- of or pertaining to nonliquid substances or commodities: dry measure; dry provisions.
- (of wines) not sweet.
- (of a cocktail)
- made with dry vermouth: a dry Manhattan.
- made with relatively little dry vermouth: a dry martini.
- characterized by or favoring prohibition of the manufacture and sale of alcoholic liquors for use in beverages: a dry state.
- (of British biscuits) not sweet.
unadorned: dry facts.
uninteresting: a dry subject.
- expressed in a straight-faced, matter-of-fact way: dry humor.
unemotional: a dry answer.
- unproductive: The greatest of artists have dry years.
- (of lumber) fully seasoned.
- (of masonry construction) built without fresh mortar or cement.
- (of a wall, ceiling, etc., in an interior) finished without the use of fresh plaster.
- insufficiently glazed.
- [Art.]hard and formal in outline, or lacking mellowness and warmth in color.
- not dry behind the ears, immature;
unsophisticated: Adult responsibilities were forced on him, although he was still not dry behind the ears.
- to make dry;
free from moisture: to dry the dishes.
- to become dry;
- dry out:
- to make or become completely dry.
- to undergo or cause to undergo detoxification from consumption of excessive amounts of alcohol.
- dry up:
- to make or become completely dry.
- to cease to exist;
- [Informal.]to stop talking.
- (in acting) to forget one's lines or part.
- a prohibitionist.
- a dry place, area, or region.
Fieldfield (fēld),USA pronunciation n.
- an expanse of open or cleared ground, esp. a piece of land suitable or used for pasture or tillage.
- a piece of ground devoted to sports or contests;
- (in betting) all the contestants or numbers that are grouped together as one: to bet on the field in a horse race.
- (in football) the players on the playing ground.
- the area in which field events are held.
- the team in the field, as opposed to the one at bat.
- the outfield.
- a sphere of activity, interest, etc., esp. within a particular business or profession: the field of teaching; the field of Shakespearean scholarship.
- the area or region drawn on or serviced by a business or profession;
outlying areas where business activities or operations are carried on, as opposed to a home or branch office: our representatives in the field.
- a job location remote from regular workshop facilities, offices, or the like.
- the scene or area of active military operations.
- a battleground.
- a battle.
- [Informal.]an area located away from the headquarters of a commander.
- an expanse of anything: a field of ice.
- any region characterized by a particular feature, resource, activity, etc.: a gold field.
- the surface of a canvas, shield, etc., on which something is portrayed: a gold star on a field of blue.
- (in a flag) the ground of each division.
- the influence of some agent, as electricity or gravitation, considered as existing at all points in space and defined by the force it would exert on an object placed at any point in space. Cf. electric field, gravitational field, magnetic field.
- Also called field of view. the entire angular expanse visible through an optical instrument at a given time.
- the structure in a generator or motor that produces a magnetic field around a rotating armature.
- a number system that has the same properties relative to the operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division as the number system of all real numbers;
a commutative division ring.
- the area of a subject that is taken in by a lens at a particular diaphragm opening.
- the total complex of interdependent factors within which a psychological event occurs and is perceived as occurring.
- one or more related characters treated as a unit and constituting part of a record, for purposes of input, processing, output, or storage by a computer: If the hours-worked field is blank or zero, the program does not write a check for that employee.
- (in a punch card) any number of columns regularly used for recording the same information.
- [Television.]one half of the scanning lines required to form a complete television frame. In the U.S., two fields are displayed in 1/30 second: all the odd-numbered lines in one field and all the even lines in the next field. Cf. frame (def. 9).
- [Numis.]the blank area of a coin, other than that of the exergue.
- [Fox Hunting.]the group of participants in a hunt, exclusive of the master of foxhounds and his staff.
- the whole area or background of an escutcheon.
- in the field:
- in actual use or in a situation simulating actual use or application;
away from a laboratory, workshop, or the like: The machine was tested for six months in the field.
- in contact with a prime source of basic data: The anthropologist is working in the field in Nigeria.
- within a given profession: The public knows little of him, but in the field he's known as a fine mathematician.
- keep the field, to remain in competition or in battle;
continue to contend: The troops kept the field under heavy fire.
- out in left field. See left field (def. 3).
- play the field, [Informal.]
- to vary one's activities.
- to date a number of persons rather than only one: He wanted to play the field for a few years before settling down.
- take the field:
- to begin to play, as in football or baseball;
go into action.
- to go into battle: They took the field at dawn.
- [Baseball, Cricket.]
- to catch or pick up (the ball) in play: The shortstop fielded the grounder and threw to first for the out.
- to place (a player, group of players, or a team) in the field to play.
- to place in competition: to field a candidate for governor.
- to answer or reply skillfully: to field a difficult question.
- to put into action or on duty: to field police cars to patrol an area.
v.i. Baseball, Cricket.
- to act as a fielder;
field the ball.
- to take to the field.
- of, taking place, or competed for on the field and not on the track, as the discus throw or shot put.
- of or pertaining to field events.
- of or pertaining to campaign and active combat service as distinguished from service in rear areas or at headquarters: a field soldier.
- of or pertaining to a field.
- grown or cultivated in a field.
- working in the fields of a farm: field laborers.
- working as a salesperson, engineer, representative, etc., in the field: an insurance company's field agents.
Kitkit1 (kit),USA pronunciation n., v., kit•ted, kit•ting.
- a set or collection of tools, supplies, instructional matter, etc., for a specific purpose: a first-aid kit; a sales kit.
- the case for containing these.
- such a case and its contents.
- a set of materials or parts from which something can be assembled: a model car made from a kit.
- a set, lot, or collection of things or persons.
- a wooden tub, pail, etc., usually circular.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a costume or outfit of clothing, esp. for a specific purpose: ski kit; dancing kit; battle kit.
- kit and caboodle or boodle, the whole lot of persons or things;
all of something (often prec. by whole): We took along the whole kit and caboodle in the station wagon.
- to package or make available in a kit: a new model airplane that has just been kitted for the hobbyist.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to outfit or equip (often fol. by out or up).
Howdy guys, this picture is about Wet & Dry Field Kit . (charming Backyard Safari #7). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 911 x 911. It's file size is only 127 KB. Wether You decided to save This picture to Your PC, you may Click here. You could too see more attachments by clicking the picture below or see more at this post: Backyard Safari.
Gardening is just an exciting action to relax. How-to choose Wet & Dry Field Kit . (charming Backyard Safari #7) became among the significant aspects of garden. Furthermore, presently there are several types and hues of pot distributed building the selection procedure might be baffling and more enjoyable. Therefore, before selecting a box that is fitting to get a variety of plants in the home, make certain that you have observed the following recommendations.
More than just a destination for a vegetable, pan also can serve as decor. Selection of the correct pan can improve the home's splendor. However, in the event the container you choose's measurement is too large, plenty of nutrients that WOn't be achieved from the roots, so there will in-fact take useless.
The roots can be even made by it to rot because the pot's underside may clog and wet. Moreover, note additionally the area you will utilize to place the box. If that's improbable to become confined, you can look at to use a hanging pan so that you can save area.