Elk Antler Auction Jackson Hole Wy (beautiful Elk Sheds For Sale #3)
Elkelk (elk),USA pronunciation n., pl. elks, (esp. collectively) elk for 1, 2.
- Also called European elk. the moose, Alces alces.
- Also called American elk, wapiti. a large North American deer, Cervus canadensis, the male of which has large, spreading antlers.
- a pliable leather used for sport shoes, made originally of elk hide but now of calfskin or cowhide tanned and smoked to resemble elk hide.
- (cap.) a member of a fraternal organization (Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks) that supports or contributes to various charitable causes.
Antlerant•ler (ant′lər),USA pronunciation n.
- one of the solid deciduous horns, usually branched, of an animal of the deer family.
JacksonJack•son ( jak′sən),USA pronunciation n.
- Andrew ("Old Hickory''), 1767–1845, U.S. general: 7th president of the U.S. 1829–37.
- Lady Barbara. See Ward, Barbara.
- Helen Hunt (Helen Maria Fiske), 1830–85, U.S. novelist and poet.
- Jesse L(ouis), born 1941, U.S. Baptist minister and civil-rights and political activist.
- Mahalia, 1911–72, U.S. gospel singer.Robert Hough•wout (hou′ət),USA pronunciation 1892–1954, U.S. jurist: associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court 1941–54.
- Thomas Jonathan ("Stonewall Jackson''), 1824–63, Confederate general in the American Civil War.
- a city in and the capital of Mississippi, in the central part. 202,895.
- a city in W Tennessee. 49,131.
- a city in S Michigan. 39,739.
- a town in NW Wyoming: resort near Jackson Hole. 4511.
- a male given name, meaning "son of Jack.''
Holehole (hōl),USA pronunciation n., v., holed, hol•ing.
- an opening through something;
aperture: a hole in the roof; a hole in my sock.
- a hollow place in a solid body or mass;
a cavity: a hole in the ground.
- the excavated habitation of an animal;
- a small, dingy, or shabby place: I couldn't live in a hole like that.
- a place of solitary confinement;
- an embarrassing position or predicament: to find oneself in a hole.
- a cove or small harbor.
- a fault or flaw: They found serious holes in his reasoning.
- a deep, still place in a stream: a swimming hole.
- a small cavity, into which a marble, ball, or the like is to be played.
- a score made by so playing.
- the circular opening in a green into which the ball is to be played.
- a part of a golf course from a tee to the hole corresponding to it, including fairway, rough, and hazards.
- the number of strokes taken to hit the ball from a tee into the hole corresponding to it.
slot: The radio program was scheduled for the p.m. hole. We need an experienced person to fill a hole in our accounting department.
- (in wire drawing) one reduction of a section.
- a mobile vacancy in the electronic structure of a semiconductor that acts as a positive charge carrier and has equivalent mass.
- an air pocket that causes a plane or other aircraft to drop suddenly.
- burn a hole in one's pocket, to urge one to spend money quickly: His inheritance was burning a hole in his pocket.
- hole in the wall, a small or confining place, esp. one that is dingy, shabby, or out-of-the-way: Their first shop was a real hole in the wall.
- in a or the hole:
- in debt;
in straitened circumstances: After Christmas I am always in the hole for at least a month.
- [Baseball, Softball.]pitching or batting with the count of balls or balls and strikes to one's disadvantage, esp. batting with a count of two strikes and one ball or none.
- [Stud Poker.]being the card or one of the cards dealt face down in the first round: a king in the hole.
- make a hole in, to take a large part of: A large bill from the dentist made a hole in her savings.
- pick a hole or holes in, to find a fault or flaw in: As soon as I presented my argument, he began to pick holes in it.
- to make a hole or holes in.
- to put or drive into a hole.
- [Golf.]to hit the ball into (a hole).
- to bore (a tunnel, passage, etc.).
- to make a hole or holes.
- hole out, [Golf.]to strike the ball into a hole: He holed out in five, one over par.
- hole up:
- to go into a hole;
retire for the winter, as a hibernating animal.
- to hide, as from pursuers, the police, etc.: The police think the bank robbers are holed up in Chicago.
Hi there, this attachment is about Elk Antler Auction Jackson Hole Wy (beautiful Elk Sheds For Sale #3). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 742 x 526. It's file size is just 89 KB. Wether You desired to save This blog post to Your PC, you can Click here. You may also download more pictures by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Elk Sheds For Sale.
Elk Antler Auction Jackson Hole Wy (beautiful Elk Sheds For Sale #3) in a room, it surely involves cautious computation and cautiously. Placement of furniture made at random will have a direct effect around the condition of the room that looked sloppy and congested, therefore it is incapable of create a beautiful side of a space. One particular furniture will come in a personal bedroom like there is just a bedroom a dressing-table.
Desks appropriate location can jack one's individual rooms' wonderful aspect up. It would be pleasant should you measure the first spot that will be filled by furniture dressers before purchasing a bureau. It's crucial that you avoid the dressing-table that exceeds land's allowance obtainable in the room's purchase.
Dressers combined function could be the correct choice in case your bedroom features a measurement that is not too extensive. For them to be utilized as being an archive for other knickknacks as an example, as a workplace or you can pick a vanity dressing-table which may simultaneously function built with plenty of bureau drawers.