Fieldfield (fēld),USA pronunciation n.
- an expanse of open or cleared ground, esp. a piece of land suitable or used for pasture or tillage.
- a piece of ground devoted to sports or contests;
- (in betting) all the contestants or numbers that are grouped together as one: to bet on the field in a horse race.
- (in football) the players on the playing ground.
- the area in which field events are held.
- the team in the field, as opposed to the one at bat.
- the outfield.
- a sphere of activity, interest, etc., esp. within a particular business or profession: the field of teaching; the field of Shakespearean scholarship.
- the area or region drawn on or serviced by a business or profession;
outlying areas where business activities or operations are carried on, as opposed to a home or branch office: our representatives in the field.
- a job location remote from regular workshop facilities, offices, or the like.
- the scene or area of active military operations.
- a battleground.
- a battle.
- [Informal.]an area located away from the headquarters of a commander.
- an expanse of anything: a field of ice.
- any region characterized by a particular feature, resource, activity, etc.: a gold field.
- the surface of a canvas, shield, etc., on which something is portrayed: a gold star on a field of blue.
- (in a flag) the ground of each division.
- the influence of some agent, as electricity or gravitation, considered as existing at all points in space and defined by the force it would exert on an object placed at any point in space. Cf. electric field, gravitational field, magnetic field.
- Also called field of view. the entire angular expanse visible through an optical instrument at a given time.
- the structure in a generator or motor that produces a magnetic field around a rotating armature.
- a number system that has the same properties relative to the operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division as the number system of all real numbers;
a commutative division ring.
- the area of a subject that is taken in by a lens at a particular diaphragm opening.
- the total complex of interdependent factors within which a psychological event occurs and is perceived as occurring.
- one or more related characters treated as a unit and constituting part of a record, for purposes of input, processing, output, or storage by a computer: If the hours-worked field is blank or zero, the program does not write a check for that employee.
- (in a punch card) any number of columns regularly used for recording the same information.
- [Television.]one half of the scanning lines required to form a complete television frame. In the U.S., two fields are displayed in 1/30 second: all the odd-numbered lines in one field and all the even lines in the next field. Cf. frame (def. 9).
- [Numis.]the blank area of a coin, other than that of the exergue.
- [Fox Hunting.]the group of participants in a hunt, exclusive of the master of foxhounds and his staff.
- the whole area or background of an escutcheon.
- in the field:
- in actual use or in a situation simulating actual use or application;
away from a laboratory, workshop, or the like: The machine was tested for six months in the field.
- in contact with a prime source of basic data: The anthropologist is working in the field in Nigeria.
- within a given profession: The public knows little of him, but in the field he's known as a fine mathematician.
- keep the field, to remain in competition or in battle;
continue to contend: The troops kept the field under heavy fire.
- out in left field. See left field (def. 3).
- play the field, [Informal.]
- to vary one's activities.
- to date a number of persons rather than only one: He wanted to play the field for a few years before settling down.
- take the field:
- to begin to play, as in football or baseball;
go into action.
- to go into battle: They took the field at dawn.
- [Baseball, Cricket.]
- to catch or pick up (the ball) in play: The shortstop fielded the grounder and threw to first for the out.
- to place (a player, group of players, or a team) in the field to play.
- to place in competition: to field a candidate for governor.
- to answer or reply skillfully: to field a difficult question.
- to put into action or on duty: to field police cars to patrol an area.
v.i. Baseball, Cricket.
- to act as a fielder;
field the ball.
- to take to the field.
- of, taking place, or competed for on the field and not on the track, as the discus throw or shot put.
- of or pertaining to field events.
- of or pertaining to campaign and active combat service as distinguished from service in rear areas or at headquarters: a field soldier.
- of or pertaining to a field.
- grown or cultivated in a field.
- working in the fields of a farm: field laborers.
- working as a salesperson, engineer, representative, etc., in the field: an insurance company's field agents.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Streamstream (strēm),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of water flowing in a channel or watercourse, as a river, rivulet, or brook.
- a steady current in water, as in a river or the ocean: to row against the stream; the Gulf Stream.
- any flow of water or other liquid or fluid: streams of blood.
- a current or flow of air, gas, or the like.
- a beam or trail of light: A stream of moonlight fell from the clouds.
- a continuous flow or succession of anything: a stream of words.
- prevailing direction;
drift: the stream of opinion.
- on stream, in or into operation: The factory will be on stream in a month.
- to flow, pass, or issue in a stream, as water, tears, or blood.
- to send forth or throw off a stream;
run or flow (often fol. by with): eyes streaming with tears.
- to extend in a beam or in rays, as light: Sunlight streamed in through the windows.
- to move or proceed continuously like a flowing stream, as a procession.
- to wave or float outward, as a flag in the wind.
- to hang in a loose, flowing manner, as long hair.
- to send forth or discharge in a stream: The wound streamed blood.
- to cause to stream or float outward, as a flag.
- [Naut.]to place (an object) in the water at the end of a line attached to a vessel.
Huntinghunt•ing (hun′ting),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of a person, animal, or thing that hunts.
- the periodic oscillating of a rotating electromechanical system about a mean space position, as in a synchronous motor.
- of, for, engaged in, or used while hunting: a hunting cap.
Blindsblind (blīnd),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, v., n., adv.
- unable to see;
lacking the sense of sight;
sightless: a blind man.
- unwilling or unable to perceive or understand: They were blind to their children's faults. He was blind to all arguments.
- not characterized or determined by reason or control: blind tenacity; blind chance.
- not having or based on reason or intelligence;
absolute and unquestioning: She had blind faith in his fidelity.
- lacking all consciousness or awareness: a blind stupor.
- hard to see or understand: blind reasoning.
- hidden from immediate view, esp. from oncoming motorists: a blind corner.
- of concealed or undisclosed identity;
sponsored anonymously: a blind ad signed only with a box number.
- having no outlets;
closed at one end: a blind passage; a blind mountain pass.
- (of an archway, arcade, etc.) having no windows, passageways, or the like.
- dense enough to form a screen: a blind hedge of privet.
- done without seeing;
by instruments alone: blind flying.
- made without some prior knowledge: a blind purchase; a blind lead in a card game.
- of or pertaining to an experimental design that prevents investigators or subjects from knowing the hypotheses or conditions being tested.
- of, pertaining to, or for blind persons.
- [Bookbinding.](of a design, title, or the like) impressed into the cover or spine of a book by a die without ink or foil.
- [Cookery.](of pastry shells) baked or fried without the filling.
- (of a rivet or other fastener) made so that the end inserted, though inaccessible, can be headed or spread.
- to make sightless permanently, temporarily, or momentarily, as by injuring, dazzling, bandaging the eyes, etc.: The explosion blinded him. We were blinded by the bright lights.
- to make obscure or dark: The room was blinded by heavy curtains.
- to deprive of discernment, reason, or judgment: a resentment that blinds his good sense.
- to outshine;
eclipse: a radiance that doth blind the sun.
- something that obstructs vision, as a blinker for a horse.
- a window covering having horizontal or vertical slats that can be drawn out of the way, often with the angle of the slats adjustable to admit varying amounts of light.
- See Venetian blind.
- [Chiefly Midland U.S. and Brit.]See window shade.
- a lightly built structure of brush or other growths, esp. one in which hunters conceal themselves.
- an activity, organization, or the like for concealing or masking action or purpose;
subterfuge: The store was just a blind for their gambling operation.
- a decoy.
- a bout of excessive drinking;
- [Poker.]a compulsory bet made without prior knowledge of one's hand.
- (used with a pl. v.) persons who lack the sense of sight (usually preceded by the): The blind are said to have an acute sense of hearing.
- into a stupor;
to the degree at which consciousness is lost: He drank himself blind.
- without the ability to see clearly;
blindly: They were driving blind through the snowstorm.
- without guidance or forethought: They were working blind and couldn't anticipate the effects of their actions.
- to an extreme or absolute degree;
completely: The confidence men cheated her blind.
Hello guys, this post is about Wonderful Field And Stream Hunting Blinds #2 REDHEAD BLACKOUT\. This attachment is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1165 x 655. It's file size is only 182 KB. If You desired to download This image to Your PC, you could Click here. You could also see more photos by clicking the following picture or see more at here: Field And Stream Hunting Blinds.
The Wonderful Field And Stream Hunting Blinds #2 REDHEAD BLACKOUT\ will be since it is just a retreat where the males, of course you along with your spouse live, the area that's used while the most revered and significant part of the residence. Because of the significance of this area, it deserves care while well and sustaining the top -made areas of the home. And surprising your partner is one of the finest approaches to begin modifying your master bedroom design.
You will find enough ideas for your master suite layout that you could be complicated which variety to choose and can choose from. Habits and styles like in the inside of homes that are additional, your master bedroom warrants routine and the top style.
As well as furniture, modest things like accessories, tokens, bulbs, as well as other knick knacks must be selected with care. They have to work properly with the Wonderful Field And Stream Hunting Blinds #2 REDHEAD BLACKOUT\'s total style and certainly will not produce disarray.
You should use some quality design that can enable you to along with your spouse uses the sack whilst the finest spot to renew at the conclusion of the afternoon. Tranquil habits, common however exclusive, infrequent graphics, as well as the master bedroom design's toned characteristics help it become a good option foryou both.
Surfaces and threshold ought to be decorated with colors that must definitely be jive with everything while in the bedroom. Contemplate what kind of emotions may can be found in coloring as well as for both your spouse and you. You're able to select live, relax, simple, and colour that may include the sense of episode and luxury from the master bedroom.
You're able to select furniture that the master suite will be installed in by you but make everything that is sure is essential and will not create the sense of packed in-it. Because you will organize the colors, be sure you choose which will blend in effectively together with the colour colors picked about the walls and ceilings.
Here is the ingredient that ends the effect inside the room. Curtain your screen using an additional or curtain sort of window attention app in this technique that you close and can open it anytime, it'll supply you with the privacy you will need, without sacrificing the cosmetic factor, and all.
Window preservation programs occur in broad types in the home improvement outlets, so the best which is rewarded with all the total environment of the Wonderful Field And Stream Hunting Blinds #2 REDHEAD BLACKOUT\ can be chosen by you.