Field & Stream Rotating Blind Chair (delightful Field And Stream Hunting Blinds #3) Photos Collection
Fieldfield (fēld),USA pronunciation n.
- an expanse of open or cleared ground, esp. a piece of land suitable or used for pasture or tillage.
- a piece of ground devoted to sports or contests;
- (in betting) all the contestants or numbers that are grouped together as one: to bet on the field in a horse race.
- (in football) the players on the playing ground.
- the area in which field events are held.
- the team in the field, as opposed to the one at bat.
- the outfield.
- a sphere of activity, interest, etc., esp. within a particular business or profession: the field of teaching; the field of Shakespearean scholarship.
- the area or region drawn on or serviced by a business or profession;
outlying areas where business activities or operations are carried on, as opposed to a home or branch office: our representatives in the field.
- a job location remote from regular workshop facilities, offices, or the like.
- the scene or area of active military operations.
- a battleground.
- a battle.
- [Informal.]an area located away from the headquarters of a commander.
- an expanse of anything: a field of ice.
- any region characterized by a particular feature, resource, activity, etc.: a gold field.
- the surface of a canvas, shield, etc., on which something is portrayed: a gold star on a field of blue.
- (in a flag) the ground of each division.
- the influence of some agent, as electricity or gravitation, considered as existing at all points in space and defined by the force it would exert on an object placed at any point in space. Cf. electric field, gravitational field, magnetic field.
- Also called field of view. the entire angular expanse visible through an optical instrument at a given time.
- the structure in a generator or motor that produces a magnetic field around a rotating armature.
- a number system that has the same properties relative to the operations of addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division as the number system of all real numbers;
a commutative division ring.
- the area of a subject that is taken in by a lens at a particular diaphragm opening.
- the total complex of interdependent factors within which a psychological event occurs and is perceived as occurring.
- one or more related characters treated as a unit and constituting part of a record, for purposes of input, processing, output, or storage by a computer: If the hours-worked field is blank or zero, the program does not write a check for that employee.
- (in a punch card) any number of columns regularly used for recording the same information.
- [Television.]one half of the scanning lines required to form a complete television frame. In the U.S., two fields are displayed in 1/30 second: all the odd-numbered lines in one field and all the even lines in the next field. Cf. frame (def. 9).
- [Numis.]the blank area of a coin, other than that of the exergue.
- [Fox Hunting.]the group of participants in a hunt, exclusive of the master of foxhounds and his staff.
- the whole area or background of an escutcheon.
- in the field:
- in actual use or in a situation simulating actual use or application;
away from a laboratory, workshop, or the like: The machine was tested for six months in the field.
- in contact with a prime source of basic data: The anthropologist is working in the field in Nigeria.
- within a given profession: The public knows little of him, but in the field he's known as a fine mathematician.
- keep the field, to remain in competition or in battle;
continue to contend: The troops kept the field under heavy fire.
- out in left field. See left field (def. 3).
- play the field, [Informal.]
- to vary one's activities.
- to date a number of persons rather than only one: He wanted to play the field for a few years before settling down.
- take the field:
- to begin to play, as in football or baseball;
go into action.
- to go into battle: They took the field at dawn.
- [Baseball, Cricket.]
- to catch or pick up (the ball) in play: The shortstop fielded the grounder and threw to first for the out.
- to place (a player, group of players, or a team) in the field to play.
- to place in competition: to field a candidate for governor.
- to answer or reply skillfully: to field a difficult question.
- to put into action or on duty: to field police cars to patrol an area.
v.i. Baseball, Cricket.
- to act as a fielder;
field the ball.
- to take to the field.
- of, taking place, or competed for on the field and not on the track, as the discus throw or shot put.
- of or pertaining to field events.
- of or pertaining to campaign and active combat service as distinguished from service in rear areas or at headquarters: a field soldier.
- of or pertaining to a field.
- grown or cultivated in a field.
- working in the fields of a farm: field laborers.
- working as a salesperson, engineer, representative, etc., in the field: an insurance company's field agents.
Streamstream (strēm),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of water flowing in a channel or watercourse, as a river, rivulet, or brook.
- a steady current in water, as in a river or the ocean: to row against the stream; the Gulf Stream.
- any flow of water or other liquid or fluid: streams of blood.
- a current or flow of air, gas, or the like.
- a beam or trail of light: A stream of moonlight fell from the clouds.
- a continuous flow or succession of anything: a stream of words.
- prevailing direction;
drift: the stream of opinion.
- on stream, in or into operation: The factory will be on stream in a month.
- to flow, pass, or issue in a stream, as water, tears, or blood.
- to send forth or throw off a stream;
run or flow (often fol. by with): eyes streaming with tears.
- to extend in a beam or in rays, as light: Sunlight streamed in through the windows.
- to move or proceed continuously like a flowing stream, as a procession.
- to wave or float outward, as a flag in the wind.
- to hang in a loose, flowing manner, as long hair.
- to send forth or discharge in a stream: The wound streamed blood.
- to cause to stream or float outward, as a flag.
- [Naut.]to place (an object) in the water at the end of a line attached to a vessel.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Hi guys, this post is about Field & Stream Rotating Blind Chair (delightful Field And Stream Hunting Blinds #3). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1252 x 1979. This attachment's file size is only 305 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also too download more attachments by clicking the image below or see more at this article: Field And Stream Hunting Blinds.
Field & Stream Rotating Blind Chair (delightful Field And Stream Hunting Blinds #3) in an area, it surely requires carefully and careful formula. Placement of furniture made at random can have a direct effect about the room that appeared unpleasant and crowded's situation, therefore it is unable to create a stunning side of the room. As a room is a dressing-table, one particular furniture will come in an exclusive space. If your room includes a dimension that is not-too comprehensive, desks twin function can be the correct option. For them to be utilized being a database for other household goods as an example, as a workplace or you are able to select a counter dressing-table that may concurrently function equipped with lots of bureau drawers. Be sure you select a dressing table with optimal potential. Field And Stream Hunting Blinds can be utilized for you who would like to alter the look of one's make-up room. Within the impression of Field & Stream Rotating Blind Chair (delightful Field And Stream Hunting Blinds #3) which you need to be ready to support all of the needs accessories collection, for example scents, before 'features' tools makeup products. In-general, additional light is required by dressers. This is circumvented by setting a wall lamp to the remaining and right-side mirror or with the addition of a small lamp at around the mirror. Chairs could be the correct choice for a combined with dressing table, in addition to useful as it can certainly be bundled underneath the underneath the cabinet, ottoman gives light's impact. Desks correct place can jack one's private rooms' stunning area up. It would be good in case you assess the first place which will be entertained by furniture dressers, before investing in a cabinet. It's vital that you prevent the purchase of the dressing-table that exceeds land's part available in the area.