Lightlight1 (līt),USA pronunciation n., adj., -er, -est, v., light•ed or lit, light•ing.
- something that makes things visible or affords illumination: All colors depend on light.
- Also called luminous energy, radiant energy. electromagnetic radiation to which the organs of sight react, ranging in wavelength from about 400 to 700 nm and propagated at a speed of 186,282 mi./sec (299,972 km/sec), considered variously as a wave, corpuscular, or quantum phenomenon.
- a similar form of radiant energy that does not affect the retina, as ultraviolet or infrared rays.
- the sensation produced by stimulation of the organs of sight.
- an illuminating agent or source, as the sun, a lamp, or a beacon.
- the radiance or illumination from a particular source: the light of a candle.
- the illumination from the sun;
daylight: We awoke at the first light.
- daybreak or dawn: when light appeared in the east.
- daytime: Summer has more hours of light.
- a particular light or illumination in which an object seen takes on a certain appearance: viewing the portrait in dim light.
- a device for or means of igniting, as a spark, flame, or match: Could you give me a light?
- a traffic light: Don't cross till the light changes.
- the aspect in which a thing appears or is regarded: Try to look at the situation in a more cheerful light.
- the state of being visible, exposed to view, or revealed to public notice or knowledge;
limelight: Stardom has placed her in the light.
- a person who is an outstanding leader, celebrity, or example;
luminary: He became one of the leading lights of Restoration drama.
- the effect of light falling on an object or scene as represented in a picture.
- one of the brightest parts of a picture.
- a gleam or sparkle, as in the eyes.
- a measure or supply of light;
illumination: The wall cuts off our light.
- spiritual illumination or awareness;
- Also called day. one compartment of a window or window sash.
- a window, esp. a small one.
- mental insight;
- lights, the information, ideas, or mental capacities possessed: to act according to one's lights.
- a lighthouse.
- [Archaic.]the eyesight.
- bring to light, to discover or reveal: The excavations brought to light the remnants of an ancient civilization.
- come to light, to be discovered or revealed: Some previously undiscovered letters have lately come to light.
- hide one's light under a bushel, to conceal or suppress one's talents or successes.
- in a good (or bad ) light, under favorable (or unfavorable) circumstances: She worshiped him, but then she'd only seen him in a good light.
- in (the) light of, taking into account;
considering: It was necessary to review the decision in the light of recent developments.
- light at the end of the tunnel, a prospect of success, relief, or redemption: We haven't solved the problem yet, but we're beginning to see light at the end of the tunnel.
- see the light:
- to come into existence or being.
- to be made public.
- to begin to accept or understand a point of view one formerly opposed: Her father was opposed to her attending an out-of-town college, but he finally saw the light.
- shed or throw light on, to clarify;
clear up: His deathbed confession threw light on a mystery of long standing.
- having light or illumination;
well-lighted: the lightest room in the entire house.
- pale, whitish, or not deep or dark in color: a light blue.
- (of coffee or tea) containing enough milk or cream to produce a light color.
- to set burning, as a candle, lamp, fire, match, or cigarette;
- to turn or switch on (an electric light): One flick of the master switch lights all the lamps in the room.
- to give light to;
furnish with light or illumination: The room is lighted by two large chandeliers.
- to make (an area or object) bright with or as if with light (often fol. by up): Hundreds of candles lighted up the ballroom.
- to cause (the face, surroundings, etc.) to brighten, esp. with joy, animation, or the like (often fol. by up): A smile lit up her face. Her presence lighted up the room.
- to guide or conduct with a light: a candle to light you to bed.
- to take fire or become kindled: The damp wood refused to light.
- to ignite a cigar, cigarette, or pipe for purposes of smoking (usually fol. by up): He took out a pipe and lighted up before speaking.
- to become illuminated when switched on: This table lamp won't light.
- to become bright, as with light or color (often fol. by up): The sky lights up at sunset.
- to brighten with animation or joy, as the face or eyes (often fol. by up).
Railrail1 (rāl),USA pronunciation n.
- a bar of wood or metal fixed horizontally for any of various purposes, as for a support, barrier, fence, or railing.
- a fence;
- one of two fences marking the inside and outside boundaries of a racetrack.
- one of a pair of steel bars that provide the running surfaces for the wheels of locomotives and railroad cars. See illus. under flange.
- the railroad as a means of transportation: to travel by rail.
- rails, stocks or bonds of railroad companies.
- [Naut.]a horizontal member capping a bulwark.
- [Carpentry, Furniture.]any of various horizontal members framing panels or the like, as in a system of paneling, paneled door, window sash, or chest of drawers. Cf. stile 2.
- a line of cocaine crystals or powder for inhaling through the nose.
- to furnish or enclose with a rail or rails.
CapitolCap•i•tol (kap′i tl),USA pronunciation n.
- the building in Washington, D.C., used by the Congress of the U.S. for its sessions.
- (often l.c.) a building occupied by a state legislature.
- the ancient temple of Jupiter at Rome, on the Capitoline.
- the Capitoline.
Hillhill (hil),USA pronunciation n.
- a natural elevation of the earth's surface, smaller than a mountain.
- an incline, esp. in a road: This old jalopy won't make it up the next hill.
- an artificial heap, pile, or mound: a hill made by ants.
- a small mound of earth raised about a cultivated plant or a cluster of such plants.
- the plant or plants so surrounded: a hill of potatoes.
- [Baseball.]mound1 (def. 4).
- go over the hill, [Slang.]
- to break out of prison.
- to absent oneself without leave from one's military unit.
- to leave suddenly or mysteriously: Rumor has it that her husband has gone over the hill.
- over the hill:
- relatively advanced in age.
- past one's prime.
- the Hill. See Capitol Hill.
- to surround with hills: to hill potatoes.
- to form into a hill or heap.
Hi folks, this post is about Light Rail Capitol Hill #5 Wikipedia. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1152 x 762. This blog post's file size is only 175 KB. If You want to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the following picture or see more at this article: Light Rail Capitol Hill.
Several Light Rail Capitol Hill manufactured from timber, somewhat different from the modern coffee table that's typically made from a combination of hardwood or light material for example metal and metal. Modern coffee table has several kinds, a lot of the contemporary coffee-table does not have four legs, a unique contemporary coffee-table is derived from a kind that was unique.
You'll be able to fit today's coffee-table before the couch or in a corner nearby the screen. You are able to have a sit down elsewhere with a pal or member of the family studying the magazine or while watching TV or commit your nights to play chess with them.
The right blend of products and areas, compelling a coffee-table that is contemporary to be used by you as furniture while in the family-room or livingroom minimalist. Created Light Rail Capitol Hill #5 Wikipedia with compartments for storage is designed using a shelf underneath the desk to truly save the TV publications, remote, young children games or magazines.