Marine Handrails #2 La Jolla Stainless-Steel Cable Railings
Marinema•rine (mə rēn′),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the sea;
existing in or produced by the sea: marine vegetation.
- pertaining to navigation or shipping;
- serving on shipboard, as soldiers.
- of or belonging to the marines.
- adapted for use at sea: a marine barometer.
- a member of the U.S. Marine Corps.
- one of a class of naval troops serving both on shipboard and on land.
- seagoing ships collectively, esp. with reference to nationality or class;
shipping in general.
- a picture with a marine subject;
- naval affairs, or the department of a government, as in France, having to do with such affairs.
- dead marine, [Australian Slang.]an empty bottle of beer or spirits.
- tell it or that to the marines! I don't believe your story;
I refuse to be fooled.
Handrailshand•rail (hand′rāl′),USA pronunciation n.
- a rail serving as a support or guard at the side of a stairway, platform, etc.
Lala1 (lä),USA pronunciation n., [Music.]
- the syllable used for the sixth tone of a diatonic scale.
- (in the fixed system of solmization) the tone A. Cf. sol-fa (def. 1).
Cableca•ble (kā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling.
- a heavy, strong rope.
- a very strong rope made of strands of metal wire, as used to support cable cars or suspension bridges.
- a cord of metal wire used to operate or pull a mechanism.
- a thick hawser made of rope, strands of metal wire, or chain.
- See cable's length.
- an insulated electrical conductor, often in strands, or a combination of electrical conductors insulated from one another.
- See cable television.
- one of a number of reedings set into the flutes of a column or pilaster.
- to send (a message) by cable.
- to send a cablegram to.
- to fasten with a cable.
- to furnish with a cable.
- to join (cities, parts of a country, etc.) by means of a cable television network: The state will be completely cabled in a few years.
- to send a message by cable.
- to cable-stitch.
Railingsrail•ing (rā′ling),USA pronunciation n.
- a fencelike barrier composed of one or more horizontal rails supported by widely spaced uprights;
- rails collectively.
Hello there, this image is about Marine Handrails #2 La Jolla Stainless-Steel Cable Railings. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 563 x 422. This blog post's file size is only 39 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Marine Handrails.
The house usually has its character. Also together with the cottage are observed in the UK. Do not wish to transform the composition of the building is too much, Marine Handrails patterns and classic pad compete.
The pad was integrated the 18th-century and it is now past renovation's stage. In the place of looking to replicate the style of the pad, Alex St chose to construct an additional home style that can minimize the entire lodge's structural change and keep the character of the property.
Never questioned stunning, a result! As a way to maintain the building's identity, the custom Alex St of Kitchen Architecture adding a kitchen design apart from the major building. The result? Beautiful! Yes, Chelshire was situated in by a cottage, the UK is the building in question.