IllinoisIl•li•nois (il′ə noi′, -noiz′),USA pronunciation n.
- a state in the central United States: a part of the Midwest. 11,418,461; 56,400 sq. mi. (146,075 sq. km). Cap.: Springfield. Abbr.: IL (for use with zip code), Ill.
- a river flowing SW from NE Illinois to the Mississippi River: connected by a canal with Lake Michigan. 273 mi. (440 km) long.
The pronunciation of Illinois with a final (z),USA pronunciation which occurs chiefly among less educated speakers, is least common in Illinois itself, increasing in frequency as distance from the state increases.
Il•li•nois (il′ə noi′ or, sometimes, -noiz′),USA pronunciation n., pl. -nois
(-noi′, -noiz′).USA pronunciation
- a member of a confederacy of North American Indians of Algonquian stock, formerly occupying Illinois and adjoining regions westward.
- the Algonquian language of the Illinois and Miami Indians.
Departmentde•part•ment (di pärt′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- a distinct part of anything arranged in divisions; a division of a complex whole or organized system.
- one of the principal branches of a governmental organization: the sanitation department.
- (cap.) one of the principal divisions of the U.S. federal government, headed by a Secretary who is a member of the President's cabinet.
- a division of a business enterprise dealing with a particular area of activity: the personnel department.
- a section of a retail store selling a particular class or kind of goods: the sportswear department.
- one of the sections of a school or college dealing with a particular field of knowledge: the English department.
- one of the large districts into which certain countries, as France, are divided for administrative purposes.
- a division of official business, duties, or functions: judicial departments.
- a sphere or province of activity, knowledge, or responsibility: Paying the bills is not my department.
- (usually cap.) [U.S. Army.](formerly) a large geographical division of the U.S. or its possessions as divided for military and defense purposes: the Hawaiian Department.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
Publicpub•lic (pub′lik),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or affecting a population or a community as a whole: public funds; a public nuisance.
- done, made, acting, etc., for the community as a whole: public prosecution.
- open to all persons: a public meeting.
- of, pertaining to, or being in the service of a community or nation, esp. as a government officer: a public official.
- maintained at the public expense and under public control: a public library; a public road.
- generally known: The fact became public.
- familiar to the public;
prominent: public figures.
- open to the view of all;
existing or conducted in public: a public dispute.
- pertaining or devoted to the welfare or well-being of the community: public spirit.
- of or pertaining to all humankind;
- go public:
- to issue stock for sale to the general public.
- to present private or previously concealed information, news, etc., to the public;
make matters open to public view: The Senator threatened to go public with his Congressional-reform plan.
- make public, to cause to become known generally, as through the news media: Her resignation was made public this morning.
- the people constituting a community, state, or nation.
- a particular group of people with a common interest, aim, etc.: the book-buying public.
- a tavern;
- in public, not in private;
in a situation open to public view or access;
publicly: It was the first time that she had sung in public.
Healthhealth (helth),USA pronunciation n.
health′ward, adj., adv.
- the general condition of the body or mind with reference to soundness and vigor: good health; poor health.
- soundness of body or mind;
freedom from disease or ailment: to have one's health; to lose one's health.
- a polite or complimentary wish for a person's health, happiness, etc., esp. as a toast: We drank a health to our guest of honor.
vitality: economic health.
Plumbingplumb•ing (plum′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the system of pipes and other apparatus for conveying water, liquid wastes, etc., as in a building.
- the work or trade of a plumber.
- act of a person who plumbs, as in ascertaining depth.
Picturespic•ture (pik′chər),USA pronunciation n., v., -tured, -tur•ing.
- a visual representation of a person, object, or scene, as a painting, drawing, photograph, etc.: I carry a picture of my grandchild in my wallet.
- any visible image, however produced: pictures reflected in a pool of water.
- a mental image: a clear picture of how he had looked that day.
- a particular image or reality as portrayed in an account or description;
- a tableau, as in theatrical representation.
- See motion picture.
- pictures, Informal (older use). movies.
- a person, thing, group, or scene regarded as resembling a work of pictorial art in beauty, fineness of appearance, etc.: She was a picture in her new blue dress.
- the image or perfect likeness of someone else: He is the picture of his father.
- a visible or concrete embodiment of some quality or condition: the picture of health.
- a situation or set of circumstances: the economic picture.
- the image on a computer monitor, the viewing screen of a television set, or a motion-picture screen.
- to represent in a picture or pictorially, as by painting or drawing.
- to form a mental picture of;
imagine: He couldn't picture himself doing such a thing.
- to depict in words;
describe graphically: He pictured Rome so vividly that you half-believed you were there.
- to present or create as a setting;
portray: His book pictured the world of the future.
Hello , this blog post is about Illinois Department Of Public Health Plumbing Amazing Pictures #6 Idph_logo. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 2440 x 1489. It's file size is only 170 KB. Wether You want to save It to Your PC, you may Click here. You might too see more photos by clicking the following photo or read more at this article: Illinois Department Of Public Health Plumbing.
Among the most common concerns we ask is how is my bath counter repainted by me? The baths have benefits through the years and so are also the bathroom's focus. By painting or remodeling your Illinois Department Of Public Health Plumbing Amazing Pictures #6 Idph_logo, you can convey life towards the outdated toilet, repaint the shower vanity with comparable simplicity and requires just a few times of work and produce a fantastic weekend task.
Use a high-quality primer to let the t's exterior exterior and your neighborhood equipment retailer consult with to get the proper primer for the particular task. Let the primer dried before wanting to paint your bathroom mirror. Recording from all facets around your bathroom vanity never to get color on surfaces or your walls.
First we have to prepare toilet case to do this you need sandpaper screwdriver and gentle detergent. Utilizing your screwdriver and eliminate all-the drawers from your drawer that is recent. Next grab your sandpaper plus a little bit of mud all concluded from your makeup showcase. Be sure the mud both facets of the lavatory doorway. Marginally clean the entire toilet with mild soap, after you have done sanding the entranceway.