Bath Tub Anti-slip Discs - Non Skid Adhesive Shower Stickers Appliques Treads ( Non Slip Shower Stickers #4) Images Collection
Bathbath1 (bath, bäth),USA pronunciation n., pl. baths (baᵺz, bäᵺz, baths, bäths),USA pronunciation v.
- a washing or immersion of something, esp. the body, in water, steam, etc., as for cleansing or medical treatment: I take a bath every day. Give the dog a bath.
- a quantity of water or other liquid used for this purpose: running a bath.
- a container for water or other cleansing liquid, as a bathtub.
- a room equipped for bathing;
bathroom: The house has two baths.
- a building containing rooms or apartments with equipment for bathing;
- Often, baths. one of the elaborate bathing establishments of the ancients: the baths of Caracalla.
- Usually, baths. a town or resort visited for medical treatment by bathing or the like;
- a preparation, as an acid solution, in which something is immersed.
- the container for such a preparation.
- a device for controlling the temperature of something by the use of a surrounding medium, as sand, water, oil, etc.
- the depressed hearth of a steelmaking furnace.
- the molten metal being made into steel in a steelmaking furnace.
- the state of being covered by a liquid, as perspiration: in a bath of sweat.
- take a bath, [Informal.]to suffer a large financial loss: Many investors are taking a bath on their bond investments.
- to wash or soak in a bath.
Tubtub (tub),USA pronunciation n., v., tubbed, tub•bing.
- a bathtub.
- a broad, round, open, wooden container, usually made of staves held together by hoops and fitted around a flat bottom.
- any of various containers resembling or suggesting a tub: a tub for washing clothes.
- the amount a tub will hold.
- a short and fat person.
- an old, slow, or clumsy vessel.
- a bath in a bathtub.
- an ore car;
- a two-seat aircraft, esp. a trainer.
- to place or keep in a tub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe in a bathtub.
- [Brit. Informal.]to bathe oneself in a bathtub.
- to undergo washing, esp. without damage, as a fabric: This cotton print tubs well.
a prefix meaning "not,'' freely used as an English formative, usually with a simple negative force as implying mere negation or absence of something (rather than the opposite or reverse of it, as often expressed by un- 1): nonadherence; nonpayment; nonprofessional.
Skidskid (skid),USA pronunciation n., v., skid•ded, skid•ding.
- a plank, bar, log, or the like, esp. one of a pair, on which something heavy may be slid or rolled along.
- one of a number of such logs or timbers forming a skidway.
- a low mobile platform on which goods are placed for ease in handling, moving, etc. Cf. stillage.
- a plank, log, low platform, etc., on or by which a load is supported.
- any of a number of parallel beams or timbers fixed in place as a raised support for boats, spars, etc.
- any of a number of timbers on which a heavy object is placed to be shoved along on rollers or slid.
- an arrangement of planks serving as a runway for cargo.
- an arrangement of planks serving as a fender to protect the side of a vessel during transfer of cargo.
- sidewise motion of a vessel;
- a shoe or some other choke or drag for preventing the wheel of a vehicle from rotating, as when descending a hill.
- a runner on the under part of some airplanes, enabling the aircraft to slide along the ground when landing.
- an unexpected or uncontrollable sliding on a smooth surface by something not rotating, esp. an oblique or wavering veering by a vehicle or its tires: The bus went into a skid on the icy road.
- on the skids, in the process of decline or deterioration: His career is on the skids.
- put the skids under, to bring about the downfall of;
cause to fail: Lack of money put the skids under our plans.
- the skids, the downward path to ruin, poverty, or depravity: After losing his job he began to hit the skids.
- to place on or slide along a skid.
- to check the motion of with a skid: She skidded her skates to a stop.
- to cause to go into a skid: to skid the car into a turn.
- to slide along without rotating, as a wheel to which a brake has been applied.
- to slip or slide sideways, as an automobile in turning a corner rapidly.
- to slide forward under the force of momentum after forward motion has been braked, as a vehicle.
- (of an airplane when not banked sufficiently) to slide sideways, away from the center of the curve described in turning. Cf. slip 1 (def. 15).
Adhesivead•he•sive (ad hē′siv, -ziv),USA pronunciation adj.
- coated with glue, paste, mastic, or other sticky substance: adhesive bandages.
- sticking fast;
- of or pertaining to the molecular force that exists in the area of contact between unlike bodies and that acts to unite them.
- a substance that causes something to adhere, as glue or rubber cement.
- See adhesive tape.
- [Philately.]a postage stamp with a gummed back, as distinguished from one embossed or printed on an envelope or card.
Showershow•er1 (shou′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a brief fall of rain or, sometimes, of hail or snow.
- Also called show′er bath′. a bath in which water is sprayed on the body, usually from an overhead perforated nozzle(showerhead).
- the apparatus for this or the room or stall enclosing it.
- a large supply or quantity: a shower of wealth.
- a party given for a bestowal of presents of a specific kind, esp. such a party for a prospective bride or prospective mother: a linen shower; a baby shower.
- a fall of many objects, as tears, sparks, or missiles.
- See air shower.
- showers, a room or area equipped with several showerheads or stalls for use by a number of people at the same time.
- send to the showers, [Baseball.]
- to replace (a pitcher) during a game, usually because he or she is ineffective: The coach sent him to the showers after he walked three batters in a row.
- to cause (a pitcher) to be replaced in a game, as by getting many hits off him or her;
knock out of the box: Two home runs and a line-drive double sent her to the showers.
- to bestow liberally or lavishly.
- to deluge (a person) with gifts, favors, etc.: She was showered with gifts on her birthday.
- to bathe (oneself ) in a shower bath.
- to rain in a shower.
- to take a shower bath.
Stickersstick•er (stik′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that sticks.
- an adhesive label.
- See sticker price.
- something, as a problem or riddle, that puzzles or nonpluses one.
- a knife, esp. one used as a weapon by a criminal.
- a worker who kills animals in a slaughterhouse by piercing the jugular vein with a pointed instrument.
- a bur, thorn, or the like.
- of or pertaining to the sticker price of an automobile: Customers are experiencing sticker shock at the high price of new cars.
- to place a sticker on.
Treadstread (tred),USA pronunciation v., trod, trod•den or trod, tread•ing, n.
- to set down the foot or feet in walking;
- to step, walk, or trample so as to press, crush, or injure something (usually fol. by on or upon): to tread on a person's foot.
- (of a male bird) to copulate.
- to step or walk on, about, in, or along.
- to trample or crush underfoot.
- to form by the action of walking or trampling: to tread a path.
- to treat with disdainful harshness or cruelty;
- to perform by walking or dancing: to tread a measure.
- (of a male bird) to copulate with (a female bird).
- tread on someone's toes or corns, to offend or irritate someone.
- tread the boards, to act on the stage, esp. professionally: He recalled the days when he had trod the boards.
- tread water:
- [Swimming.]to maintain the body erect in the water with the head above the surface usually by a pumping up-and-down movement of the legs and sometimes the arms.
- [Slang.]to make efforts that maintain but do not further one's status, progress, or performance: He's just treading water here until he can find another job.
tread ′er, n.
- the action of treading, stepping, or walking.
- the sound of footsteps.
- manner of treading or walking.
- a single step as in walking.
- any of various things or parts on which a person or thing treads, stands, or moves.
- the part of the under surface of the foot or of a shoe that touches the ground.
- the horizontal upper surface of a step in a stair, on which the foot is placed.
- the part of a wheel, tire, or runner that bears on the road, rail, etc. See diag. under tire2.
- the pattern raised on or cut into the face of a rubber tire.
- See caterpillar tread.
- [Railroads.]that part of a rail in contact with the treads of wheels.
Hello guys, this image is about Bath Tub Anti-slip Discs - Non Skid Adhesive Shower Stickers Appliques Treads ( Non Slip Shower Stickers #4). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 664 x 830. This blog post's file size is only 23 KB. Wether You ought to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could too see more images by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Non Slip Shower Stickers.
Right now there have already been kinds and different types of Bath Tub Anti-slip Discs - Non Skid Adhesive Shower Stickers Appliques Treads ( Non Slip Shower Stickers #4) which are bought soon the marketplace. However, if the cupboards while in the kitchen within the variety so that hasbeen available on the market do not match your preferences, book yourself from your manufacturers or artisans will be the way that is best. You should be guaranteed to pay focus on the budget that you have designed. If you find a budget meets the restriction, you'll be able to pick cabinets in the home which can be constructed to lessen the budget.
The kitchen units are built gives the identical result from the construction plant that is cabinet but using a cheaper value, make sure you prepare all the necessary equipment and a guide-book showing how-to assemble kitchen units. The last touches may appear easy, however it presents an ingredient that is very effective to produce Bath Tub Anti-slip Discs - Non Skid Adhesive Shower Stickers Appliques Treads ( Non Slip Shower Stickers #4). Select knob and the handle is best for design and the style of cabinets inside your home. You have a variety of components to select from.
For example, handle manufactured from dime to the opportunities of your home cupboards can give a vintage look, while the handle bronze offer a contemporary hint, and handle chrome is the best choice for a gleaming look, or you can choose a stylish style utilizing crystal substance to be able to produce your kitchen at home can look more appealing and stylish experience.