Tonton1 (tun),USA pronunciation n.
- a unit of weight, equivalent to 2000 pounds (0.907 metric ton) avoirdupois(short ton) in the U.S. and 2240 pounds (1.016 metric tons) avoirdupois(long ton) in Great Britain.
- Also called freight ton. a unit of volume for freight that weighs one ton, varying with the type of freight measured, as 40 cubic feet of oak timber or 20 bushels of wheat.
- See metric ton.
- See displacement ton.
- a unit of volume used in transportation by sea, commonly equal to 40 cubic feet (1.13 cu. m)(shipping ton or measurement ton).
- a unit of internal capacity of ships, equal to 100 cubic feet (2.83 cu. m)(register ton).
- Often, tons.[Informal.]a great quantity;
a lot: a ton of jokes; tons of wedding presents.
- a speed of 100 miles per hour.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Shopshop (shop),USA pronunciation n., v., shopped, shop•ping, interj.
- a retail store, esp. a small one.
- a small store or department in a large store selling a specific or select type of goods: the ski shop at Smith's.
- the workshop of a craftsperson or artisan.
- the workshop of a person who works in a manual trade;
place for doing specific, skilled manual work: a carpenter's shop.
- any factory, office, or business: Our ad agency is a well-run shop.
- a course of instruction in a trade, as carpentry, printing, etc., consisting chiefly of training in the use of its tools and materials.
- a classroom in which such a course is given.
- one's trade, profession, or business as a subject of conversation or preoccupation.
- set up shop, to go into business;
begin business operations: to set up shop as a taxidermist.
- shut up shop:
- to close a business temporarily, as at the end of the day.
- to suspend business operations permanently: They couldn't make a go of it and had to shut up shop.
- talk shop, to discuss one's trade, profession, or business: After dinner we all sat around the table and talked shop.
- to visit shops and stores for purchasing or examining goods.
- to seek or examine goods, property, etc., offered for sale: Retail merchants often stock their stores by shopping in New York.
- to seek a bargain, investment, service, etc. (usually fol. by for): I'm shopping for a safe investment that pays good interest.
- to seek or examine goods, property, etc., offered for sale in or by: She's shopping the shoe stores this afternoon.
- [Chiefly Brit. Informal.]
- to put into prison;
- to behave treacherously toward;
- to try to sell (merchandise or a project) in an attempt to obtain an order or contract.
- (used in a store, shop, etc., in calling an employee to wait on a customer.)
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Hello there, this image is about 6 Ton A_Frame Bench Shop Press ( 6 Ton A Frame Bench Shop Press #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1096 x 1550. It's file size is only 112 KB. If You ought to save This post to Your computer, you should Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at this article: 6 Ton A Frame Bench Shop Press.
This desk includes natural or metallic color such as dull, dark or white. Chairs are used not too high and also straightforward using the number of 3 seats. This table is barely used for speaking and eating alone, because the dimension isn't too large. Components employed ie material or glass.
The 6 Ton A_Frame Bench Shop Press ( 6 Ton A Frame Bench Shop Press #4) ideal for natural form of home place. This natural stand has a square-shape that is heavier than lumber or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) so that you can produce a more natural feeling. This table includes natural colors like bright and brown.
Tabletops greater such that it may be used to place fruits, kitchen items including spoons, plates, etc. Chairs was previously slim having a round or rectangular thighs are lean and tiny to be able to prevent the perception of tightness inside the kitchen.