1268 South Jones Spring Lane Springfield, MO 65809 (awesome Houses For Rent In Springfield Mo #4) Images Gallery
Southsouth (n., adj., adv. south;v. south, souᵺ),USA pronunciation n.
- a cardinal point of the compass lying directly opposite north. Abbr.: S
- the direction in which this point lies.
- (usually cap.) a region or territory situated in this direction.
- the South, the general area south of Pennsylvania and the Ohio River and east of the Mississippi, consisting mainly of those states that formed the Confederacy.
- lying toward or situated in the south;
directed or proceeding toward the south.
- coming from the south, as a wind.
- to, toward, or in the south.
- [Informal.]into a state of serious decline, loss, or the like: Sales went south during the recession.
- to turn or move in a southerly direction.
- to cross the meridian.
Jonesjones ( jōnz),USA pronunciation n. (sometimes cap.) [Slang.]
- an addiction, esp. to heroin.
Jones ( jōnz),USA pronunciation n.
An•son (an′sən),USA pronunciation 1798–1858, president of the Republic of Texas. Ca•sey (kā′sē),USA pronunciation (John Luther Jones), 1864–1900, U.S. locomotive engineer: folk hero of ballads, stories, and plays.
- Daniel, 1881–1967, English phonetician.
- Ernest, 1879–1958, Welsh psychoanalyst.(Everett) Le•Roi (lə roi′, lē′roi),USA pronunciation original name of Imamu Amiri Baraka.
- Henry Arthur, 1851–1929, English dramatist.Howard Mum•ford (mum′fərd),USA pronunciation 1892–1980, U.S. educator and critic. In•i•go (in′i gō′),USA pronunciation 1573–1652, English architect.
- John Paul (John Paul), 1747–92, American naval commander in the Revolutionary War, born in Scotland.John Win•ston (win′stən),USA pronunciation 1791–1848, U.S. politician: Speaker of the House 1843–45.
- Mary Harris ("Mother Jones''), 1830–1930, U.S. labor leader, born in Ireland.
- Robert Edmond, 1887–1954, U.S. set designer.Robert Tyre (tīər)USA pronunciation ("Bobby''), 1902–71, U.S. golfer.
- Rufus Matthew, 1863–1948, U.S. Quaker, teacher, author, and humanitarian.
- Sir William, 1746–94, English jurist, linguist, and Sanskrit scholar.
Springspring (spring),USA pronunciation v., sprang or, often, sprung;
- to rise, leap, move, or act suddenly and swiftly, as by a sudden dart or thrust forward or outward, or being suddenly released from a coiled or constrained position: to spring into the air; a tiger about to spring.
- to be released from a constrained position, as by resilient or elastic force or from the action of a spring: A trap springs. The door sprang open and in he walked.
- to issue forth suddenly, as water, blood, sparks, fire, etc. (often fol. by forth, out, or up): Blood sprang from the wound.
- to come into being, rise, or arise within a short time (usually fol. by up): Industries sprang up in the suburbs.
- to come into being by growth, as from a seed or germ, bulb, root, etc.;
grow, as plants.
- to proceed or originate from a specific source or cause.
- to have as one's birth or lineage;
be descended, as from a person, family, stock, etc.;
come from: to spring from ancient aristocracy.
- to rise or extend upward, as a spire.
- to take an upward course or curve from a point of support, as an arch.
- to come or appear suddenly, as if at a bound: An objection sprang to mind.
- to start or rise from cover, as a pheasant, woodcock, or the like.
- to become bent or warped, as boards.
- to shift or work loose, as parts of a mechanism, structure, etc.: The board sprang from the fence during the storm.
- to explode, as a mine.
- [Archaic.]to begin to appear, as day, light, etc.;
- to cause to spring.
- to cause to fly back, move, or act, as by resiliency, elastic force, a spring, etc.: to spring a lock.
- to cause to shift out of place, work loose, warp, split, or crack: Moisture sprang the board from the fence.
- to split or crack: The ship sprang its keel on a rock.
- to develop by or as by splitting or cracking: The boat sprang a leak.
- to bend by force, or force in by bending, as a resilient slat or bar.
- to stretch or bend (a spring or other resilient device) beyond its elastic tolerance: This clip has been sprung.
- to bring out, disclose, produce, make, etc., suddenly: to spring a joke.
- to leap over.
- to secure the release of (someone) from confinement, as of jail, military service, or the like.
- to move (a vessel) into or out of a berth by pulling on the offshore end of a warp made fast to the pier.
- to explode (a mine).
- spring for, [Informal.]to pay for;
treat someone to.
- a leap, jump, or bound.
- a sudden movement caused by the release of something elastic.
- an elastic or bouncing quality: There is a spring in his walk.
- elasticity or resilience: This board has spring in it.
- a structural defect or injury caused by a warp, crack, etc.
- an issue of water from the earth, taking the form, on the surface, of a small stream or standing as a pool or small lake.
- the place of such an issue: mineral springs.
- a source or fountainhead of something: a spring of inspiration.
- an elastic contrivance or body, as a strip or wire of steel coiled spirally, that recovers its shape after being compressed, bent, or stretched.
- the season between winter and summer: in the Northern Hemisphere from the vernal equinox to the summer solstice;
in the Southern Hemisphere from the autumnal equinox to the winter solstice.
- (in temperate zones) the season of the year following winter and characterized by the budding of trees, growth of plants, the onset of warmer weather, etc.
- the first stage and freshest period: the spring of life.
- warp (def. 16).
- a line from the quarter of a vessel to an anchor on the bottom, used to hold the vessel at its mooring, broadside to the current.
- Also called springing.
- the point at which an arch or dome rises from its support.
- the rise or the angle of the rise of an arch.
- [Archaic.]the dawn, as of day, light, etc.
- of, pertaining to, characteristic of, or suitable for the season of spring: spring flowers.
- resting on or containing mechanical springs.
MOmo (mō),USA pronunciation n. [Informal.]
- moment (def. 1).
Howdy peoples, this attachment is about 1268 South Jones Spring Lane Springfield, MO 65809 (awesome Houses For Rent In Springfield Mo #4). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 738 x 491. This picture's file size is just 89 KB. Wether You decided to save This attachment to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this article: Houses For Rent In Springfield Mo.
As well as colour selection, it's also advisable to pay attention to other items like shape and the size of the sleep can you select. Choosing a sleep of white on room that is white would need to be modified towards the room's dimension. Selection of these bedrooms to become actually precise so your space white does not seem crowded or full since you can pick the sleep.
If you're currently looking for a mattress foryou along with your associate obviously choose the mattress measurement will do for two individuals. But do not be too large in addition to normally it takes area that is much up. For your partner and you you decide on enough calculate the sole sleep.
Also the latest types of mattress nowadays most are good-and can be used for-anything else. Beneath the bed where the part is likely to be employed as storage space or a clothes dresser. The beds have modern white color relative to the concept of white colour and was chosen because it is good.
But when you're looking for a Houses For Rent In Springfield Mo on your kid or for your own (without a partner) it's better in case you choose a mini-bed (simple poor). The area place will not feel crowded, in so doing. This bed that was mini is effectively useful for youngsters or children.