Meshmesh (mesh),USA pronunciation n.
- any knit, woven, or knotted fabric of open texture.
- an interwoven or intertwined structure;
- any arrangement of interlocking metal links or wires with evenly spaced, uniform small openings between, as used in jewelry or sieves.
- one of the open spaces between the cords or ropes of a net.
- the threads that bind such spaces.
- the means of catching or holding fast: to be caught in the meshes of the law.
- [Mach.]the engagement of gear teeth.
- a set of branches that forms a closed path in a network so that removal of a branch results in an open path.
- a designation of a given fineness of powder used in powder metallurgy in terms of the number of the finest screen through which almost all the particles will pass: This powder is 200 mesh.
- to catch or entangle in or as if in a net;
- to form with meshes, as a net.
- [Mach.]to engage, as gear teeth.
- to cause to match, coordinate, or interlock: They tried to mesh their vacation plans.
- to become enmeshed.
- [Mach.]to become or be engaged, as the teeth of one gear with those of another.
- to match, coordinate, or interlock: The two versions of the story don't mesh.
Birdbird (bûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- any warm-blooded vertebrate of the class Aves, having a body covered with feathers, forelimbs modified into wings, scaly legs, a beak, and no teeth, and bearing young in a hard-shelled egg.
- a fowl or game bird.
- See clay pigeon.
- a shuttlecock.
- a person, esp. one having some peculiarity: He's a queer bird.
- [Informal.]an aircraft, spacecraft, or guided missile.
- [Cookery.]a thin piece of meat, poultry, or fish rolled around a stuffing and braised: veal birds.
- [Southern U.S.](in hunting) a bobwhite.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]a girl or young woman.
- [Archaic.]the young of any fowl.
- a little bird, a secret source of information: A little bird told me that today is your birthday.
- bird in the hand, a thing possessed in fact as opposed to a thing about which one speculates: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.Also, bird in hand.
- birds of a feather, people with interests, opinions, or backgrounds in common: Birds of a feather flock together.
- eat like a bird, to eat sparingly: She couldn't understand why she failed to lose weight when she was, as she said, eating like a bird.
- for the birds, useless or worthless;
not to be taken seriously: Their opinions on art are for the birds. That pep rally is for the birds.
- kill two birds with one stone, to achieve two aims with a single effort: She killed two birds with one stone by shopping and visiting the museum on the same trip.
- the bird:
- disapproval, as of a performance, by hissing, booing, etc.: He got the bird when he came out on stage.
- scoffing or ridicule: He was trying to be serious, but we all gave him the bird.
- an obscene gesture of contempt made by raising the middle finger.
- the birds and the bees, basic information about sex and reproduction: It was time to talk to the boy about the birds and the bees.
- to catch or shoot birds.
- to bird-watch.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Hi , this attachment is about Nyjer Magnet Mesh Bird Feeder (beautiful Mesh Bird Feeders #4). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 696 x 696. It's file size is only 64 KB. Wether You decided to save This attachment to Your computer, you might Click here. You could also see more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Mesh Bird Feeders.
One of the most problematic occasion after inhabit or restoration apartment or the house is to arange the Nyjer Magnet Mesh Bird Feeder (beautiful Mesh Bird Feeders #4) belonged to the whole family. It truly is than caring for moving notification along with other administrations even more difficult. Select cabinets and assure its benefits aren't simple, especially of moving house while in the middle. As an example, inside the room, the wardrobe is normally not simply used to store all clothing.
Before making the options, you must first consider the following essential things. First thing to note is to be sure how big a suitable sleep area capacity. That turned-out to be little, even though heap because it passes through the bed room door, to not the presence of the cabinet that's too big, actually sweltering place. Along with harmonious that is less, produce trouble passing while in the room.
Make certain the design of your Mesh Bird Feeders suits the room's contents. Yes, since the issue is not just fit and never have to bistro, but the drawer must unsightly. Presently, as well as accessible superior closet with around practically accomplish the limit, additionally, there are tiny. But, whatever the choice, make sure your selected cabinet and harmoniously fit in the area.