Whitewhite (hwīt, wīt),USA pronunciation adj., whit•er, whit•est, n., v., whit•ed, whit•ing.
- of the color of pure snow, of the margins of this page, etc.;
reflecting nearly all the rays of sunlight or a similar light.
- light or comparatively light in color.
- (of human beings) marked by slight pigmentation of the skin, as of many Caucasoids.
- for, limited to, or predominantly made up of persons whose racial heritage is Caucasian: a white club; a white neighborhood.
- pallid or pale, as from fear or other strong emotion: white with rage.
- silvery, gray, or hoary: white hair.
- snowy: a white Christmas.
- lacking color;
- (politically) ultraconservative.
- blank, as an unoccupied space in printed matter: Fill in the white space below.
- [Armor.]composed entirely of polished steel plates without fabric or other covering;
- wearing white clothing: a white monk.
- [Slang.]decent, honorable, or dependable: That's very white of you.
- auspicious or fortunate.
- morally pure;
- without malice;
harmless: white magic.
- (of wines) light-colored or yellowish, as opposed to red.
- (of coffee) containing milk.
- bleed white, to be or cause to be deprived of all one's resources: Dishonesty is bleeding the union white.
- a color without hue at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to black. A white surface reflects light of all hues completely and diffusely. Most so-called whites are very light grays: fresh snow, for example, reflects about 80 percent of the incident light, but to be strictly white, snow would have to reflect 100 percent of the incident light. It is the ultimate limit of a series of shades of any color.
- a hue completely desaturated by admixture with white, the highest value possible.
- quality or state of being white.
- lightness of skin pigment.
- a person whose racial heritage is Caucasian.
- a white material or substance.
- the white part of something.
- a pellucid viscous fluid that surrounds the yolk of an egg;
- the white part of the eyeball: He has a speck in the white of his eye.
- white or nearly white clothing.
- top-grade white flour.
- white wine: Graves is a good white.
- a type or breed that is white in color.
- Usually, whites. a blank space in printing.
- (cap.) a hog of any of several breeds having a white coat, as a Chester White.
- [Entomol.]any of several white-winged butterflies of the family Pieridae, as the common cabbage butterflies.
- white fabric.
- the outermost ring of the butt.
- an arrow that hits this portion of the butt.
- the central part of the butt or target, formerly painted white but now painted gold or yellow.
- [Archaic.]a target painted white.
- the men or pieces that are light-colored.
- (often cap.) a member of a royalist, conservative, or reactionary political party.
- in the white, in an unfinished state or condition, as furniture wood that has not been stained or varnished.
- to make white by leaving blank spaces (often fol. by out).
- to whiten (areas of artwork) in retouching preparatory to photoengraving (often fol. by out).
- [Archaic.]to make white;
- white out:
- to cover (errors in copy) with a white correction fluid.
- to censor, as by obliterating words or passages with white ink.
Mediame•di•a1 (mē′dē ə),USA pronunciation n.
- a pl. of medium.
- (usually used with a pl. v.) the means of communication, as radio and television, newspapers, and magazines, that reach or influence people widely: The media are covering the speech tonight.
- pertaining to or concerned with such means: a job in media research.
Media, like data, is the plural form of a word borrowed directly from Latin. The singular, medium, early developed the meaning "an intervening agency, means, or instrument'' and was first applied to newspapers two centuries ago. In the 1920s media began to appear as a singular collective noun, sometimes with the plural medias. This singular use is now common in the fields of mass communication and advertising, but it is not frequently found outside them: The media is(or are) not antibusiness.
me•di•a2 (mē′dē ə),USA pronunciation n., pl. -di•ae
(-dē ē′).USA pronunciation
- Gk. Gram. a voiced plosive, as β, δ, γ.
- the middle layer of an artery or lymphatic vessel.
- [Entomol.]a longitudinal vein in the middle portion of the wing of an insect.
Consolecon•sole1 (kən sōl′),USA pronunciation v.t., -soled, -sol•ing.
- to alleviate or lessen the grief, sorrow, or disappointment of;
give solace or comfort: Only his children could console him when his wife died.
Hello guys, this image is about Chill White Media Console ( Lacquer Media Cabinet #4). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 704 x 704. This blog post's file size is only 43 KB. Wether You want to download This image to Your laptop, you may Click here. You might too see more photos by clicking the picture below or see more at here: Lacquer Media Cabinet.
Before talking about Chill White Media Console ( Lacquer Media Cabinet #4), on choosing the right furniture for the household we'd want to discuss some tips. First, choose sized furniture. In the collection of furniture while in the inside of the living room minimalist form 36 or 45 should be kept balanced together with the dimension of the living room minimalist. Must decide on coffee-table that is modest and a seat were cozy as well as in equilibrium together with the bedroom.
Work with a mirror. Positioning a sizable reflection within the family area additionally gives the effect be relieved.
The main difficulty while in Chill White Media Console ( Lacquer Media Cabinet #4)'s design are typical to middle class people while in the cash is limited area. But don't fear by choosing the right decoration, as it can be circumvented. Two essential things you should think about before developing your living-room is the area to be able to demarcate the familyis solitude isn't disturbed.
Use carpet. In certain houses you will not even look for a seat but rug that is smooth to receive guests while sitting crosslegged with blankets stay major as Western-style properties.
Choose colorful wall coloring. This will supply wider-than dim shades to the illusion of area becomes obvious.