Metalmet•al (met′l),USA pronunciation n., v., -aled, -al•ing or (esp. Brit.) -alled, -al•ling.
- any of a class of elementary substances, as gold, silver, or copper, all of which are crystalline when solid and many of which are characterized by opacity, ductility, conductivity, and a unique luster when freshly fractured.
- such a substance in its pure state, as distinguished from alloys.
- an element yielding positively charged ions in aqueous solutions of its salts.
- an alloy or mixture composed wholly or partly of such substances, as brass.
- an object made of metal.
- formative material;
- See type metal.
- the state of being set in type.
- molten glass in the pot or melting tank.
- See road metal.
- to furnish or cover with metal.
- [Brit.]to pave or surface (a road) with broken stone.
Barnbarn1 (bärn),USA pronunciation n.
- a building for storing hay, grain, etc., and often for housing livestock.
- a very large garage for buses, trucks, etc.;
- to store (hay, grain, etc.) in a barn.
Colorcol•or (kul′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- the quality of an object or substance with respect to light reflected by the object, usually determined visually by measurement of hue, saturation, and brightness of the reflected light;
saturation or chroma;
- the natural appearance of the skin, esp. of the face;
complexion: She has a lovely color.
- a ruddy complexion: The wind and sun had given color to the sailor's face.
- a blush: His remarks brought the color to her face.
- vivid or distinctive quality, as of a literary work: Melville's description of a whaling voyage is full of color.
- details in description, customs, speech, habits, etc., of a place or period: The novel takes place in New Orleans and contains much local color.
- something that is used for coloring;
- background information, as anecdotes about players or competitors or analyses of plays, strategy, or performance, given by a sportscaster to heighten interest in a sportscast.
- any distinctive color or combination or pattern of colors, esp. of a badge, ribbon, uniform, or the like, worn or displayed as a symbol of or to identify allegiance to, membership in, or sponsorship by a school, group, or organization.
- nature, viewpoint, or attitude;
personality: His behavior in a crisis revealed his true colors.
- a flag, ensign, etc., particularly the national flag.
- [U.S. Navy.]the ceremony of hoisting the national flag at 8 a.m. and of lowering it at sunset.
- skin complexion of a particular people or race, esp. when other than white: a man of color.
- outward appearance or aspect;
guise or show: It was a lie, but it had the color of the truth.
- a pretext: She did it under the color of doing a good deed.
- [Painting.]the general use or effect of the pigments in a picture.
- [Chiefly Law.]an apparent or prima facie right or ground: to hold possession under color of title.
- See tone color.
- a trace or particle of valuable mineral, esp. gold, as shown by washing auriferous gravel.
- any of the labels red, green, or blue that designate the three states in which quarks are expected to exist, or any of the corresponding labels for antiquark states. Cf. quantum chromodynamics, quark model.
- the amount of ink used.
- a tincture other than a fur or metal, usually including gules, azure, vert, sable, and purpure.
- call to the colors, to summon for service in the armed forces: Thousands are being called to the colors.
- change color:
- to blush as from embarrassment.
- to turn pale, as from fear: When he saw the size of his opponent, he changed color.
- with flying colors. See flying colors.
- involving, utilizing, yielding, or possessing color: a color TV.
- to give or apply color to;
dye: She colored her hair dark red.
- to cause to appear different from the reality: In order to influence the jury, he colored his account of what had happened.
- to give a special character or distinguishing quality to: His personal feelings color his writing.
Also,[esp. Brit.,] colour. col′or•er, n.
- to take on or change color: The ocean colored at dawn.
- to flush* blush: He colored when confronted with the incriminating evidence.
Selectorse•lect (si lekt′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to choose in preference to another or others;
- to make a choice;
- chosen in preference to another or others;
of special value or excellence.
- careful or fastidious in selecting;
- carefully or fastidiously chosen;
exclusive: a select group of friends.
Imagesim•age (im′ij),USA pronunciation n., v., -aged, -ag•ing.
- a physical likeness or representation of a person, animal, or thing, photographed, painted, sculptured, or otherwise made visible.
- an optical counterpart or appearance of an object, as is produced by reflection from a mirror, refraction by a lens, or the passage of luminous rays through a small aperture and their reception on a surface.
- a mental representation;
- a mental representation of something previously perceived, in the absence of the original stimulus.
semblance: We are all created in God's image.
copy: That child is the image of his mother.
- a symbol;
- the general or public perception of a company, public figure, etc., esp. as achieved by careful calculation aimed at creating widespread goodwill.
- a type;
embodiment: Red-faced and angry, he was the image of frustration.
- a description of something in speech or writing: Keats created some of the most beautiful images in the language.
- a figure of speech, esp. a metaphor or a simile.
- an idol or representation of a deity: They knelt down before graven images.
- the point or set of points in the range corresponding to a designated point in the domain of a given function.
- [Archaic.]an illusion or apparition.
- to picture or represent in the mind;
- to make an image of;
portray in sculpture, painting, etc.
- to project (photographs, film, etc.) on a surface: Familiar scenes were imaged on the screen.
- to reflect the likeness of;
- to set forth in speech or writing;
- to symbolize;
- to resemble.
- [Informal.]to create an image for (a company, public figure, etc.): The candidate had to be imaged before being put on the campaign trail.
- to transform (data) into an exact replica in a different form, as changing digital data to pixels for display on a CRT or representing a medical scan of a body part in digital form.
Pickpick1 (pik),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to choose or select from among a group: to pick a contestant from the audience.
- to seek and find occasion for;
provoke: to pick a fight.
- to attempt to find;
seek out: to pick flaws in an argument.
- to steal the contents of: Her pocket was picked yesterday.
- to open (a lock) with a device other than the key, as a sharp instrument or wire, esp. for the purpose of burglary.
- to pierce, indent, dig into, or break up (something) with a pointed instrument: to pick rock; to pick ore.
- to form (a hole) by such action: to pick a hole in asphalt.
- to use a pointed instrument, the fingers, the teeth, the beak, etc., on (a thing), in order to remove or loosen something, as a small part or adhering matter: to pick one's teeth.
- to prepare for use by removing a covering piece by piece, as feathers, hulls, or other parts: to pick a fowl.
- to detach or remove piece by piece with the fingers: She picked the meat from the bones.
- to pluck or gather one by one: to pick flowers.
- (of birds or other animals) to take up (small bits of food) with the bill or teeth.
- to eat daintily or in small morsels.
- to separate, pull apart, or pull to pieces: to pick fibers.
- to pluck (the strings of an instrument).
- to play (a stringed instrument) by plucking with the fingers.
- to strike with or use a pick or other pointed instrument on something.
- (of birds or other animals) to take up small bits of food with the bill or teeth: The hens were busily picking about in their coop.
- to select carefully or fastidiously.
- to pilfer;
- to pluck or gather fruit, flowers, etc.
- [Basketball.]to execute a pick.
- pick and choose, to be very careful or particular in choosing: With such a limited supply of fresh fruit, you won't be able to pick and choose.
- pick apart, to criticize severely or in great detail: They picked her apart the moment she left the room.
- pick at:
- to find fault with unnecessarily or persistently;
- to eat sparingly or daintily: As he was ill, he only picked at his food.
- to grasp at;
handle: The baby loved to pick at her mother's glasses.
- pick it up, [Informal.]to move, work, etc., at a faster rate.
- pick off:
- to remove by pulling or plucking off.
- to single out and shoot: The hunter picked off a duck rising from the marsh.
- [Baseball.]to put out (a base runner) in a pick-off play.
- pick on:
- [Informal.]to criticize or blame;
- to single out;
choose: The professor always picks on me to translate long passages.
- pick one's way or steps, to walk with care and deliberation: She picked her way across the muddy field.
- pick out:
- to choose;
designate: to pick out one's successor.
- to distinguish from that which surrounds or accompanies;
recognize: to pick out a well-known face in a crowd.
- to discern (sense or meaning);
- to play (a melody) by ear;
work out note by note.
- to extract by picking.
- pick over, to examine (an assortment of items) in order to make a selection: Eager shoppers were picking over the shirts on the bargain tables.
- pick someone's brains. See brain (def.10).
- pick up:
- to lift or take up: to pick up a stone.
- to collect, esp. in an orderly manner: Pick up the tools when you're finished.
- to recover (one's courage, health, etc.);
- to gain by occasional opportunity;
obtain casually: to pick up a livelihood.
- to learn, as by experience: I've picked up a few Japanese phrases.
- to claim: to pick up one's bags at an airport.
- to take (a person or thing) into a car or ship, etc., or along with one.
- to bring into range of reception, observation, etc.: to pick up Rome on one's radio.
- to accelerate;
- to put in good order;
tidy: to pick up a room.
- to make progress;
improve: Business is beginning to pick up.
- to catch or contract, as a disease.
- [Informal.]to become acquainted with informally or casually, often in hope of a sexual relationship: Let's pick up some dates tonight.
- to resume or continue after being left off: Let's pick up the discussion in our next meeting.
- [Informal.]to take into custody;
arrest: They picked him up for vagrancy.
- [Informal.]to obtain;
purchase: She picked up some nice shoes on sale.
- [Slang.]to steal: to pick up jewels and silver.
- to accept, as in order to pay: to pick up the check.
- pick up on, [Informal.]
- become aware or cognizant of;
be perceptive about;
notice: to pick up on the hostess's hostility.
- to pay special attention to;
keep an eye on: to pick up on a troubled student.
- the act of choosing or selecting;
selection: to take one's pick.
- a person or thing that is selected: He is our pick for president.
- the choicest or most desirable part, example, or examples: This horse is the pick of the stable.
- the right of selection: He gave me my pick of the litter.
- the quantity of a crop picked, as from trees, bushes, etc., at a particular time: The pick was poor this season.
- a speck of dirt, hardened ink, or extra metal on set type or a plate.
- a small area removed from the surface of a coated paper by ink that adheres to the form.
- a stroke with something pointed: The rock shattered at the first pick of the ax.
- [Basketball.]an offensive maneuver in which a player moves into a position between a defender and a teammate with the ball so as to prevent the defender from interfering with the shot.
Youryour (yŏŏr, yôr, yōr; unstressed yər),USA pronunciation pron.
- (a form of the possessive case of you used as an attributive adjective): Your jacket is in that closet. I like your idea.Cf. yours.
- one's (used to indicate that one belonging to oneself or to any person): The consulate is your best source of information. As you go down the hill, the library is on your left.
- (used informally to indicate all members of a group, occupation, etc., or things of a particular type): Take your factory worker, for instance. Your power brakes don't need that much servicing.
Hello peoples, this photo is about Metal Barn Color Selector Images #3 2 Pick Your Color:. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 776 x 515. It's file size is just 66 KB. Wether You want to download This photo to Your PC, you could Click here. You may too download more pictures by clicking the photo below or read more at here: Metal Barn Color Selector.
Metal Barn Color Selector Images #3 2 Pick Your Color: is among the most widely used components and are often-used for your ground and also the Marble is also a volcanic stone established by heat and tension and therefore are obtainable in various hues like black shades, light grey and white as well as other colors, Currently because of the strength and longevity, jewel marble ceramic kind commonly useful for home surfaces, surfaces and flooring materials and also building a family area.
Needless to say you realize a great deal of these types of marble and contains become a brand new pattern in the world of house and undoubtedly you're confused in picking a layout, in setting-up a home, you have to consider the suitable color for the walls of one's home. Though it isn't rare to also have a basic color for example white color to paint the walls of the house, coloring grey house frequently chosen since the platform coloring is prominent.
The bright hues are meant listed here is not dazzling bright colour, as Metal Barn Color Selector Images #3 2 Pick Your Color: with impressive colors' color mix will really develop the perception ugly. Select hues which can be bright. Like, light-blue, lawn green, pink, among others. Although the combination with different colors which are happier nor prohibited, however you must choose the correct mixture.
But gray is just a basic color that seems however easy to fit with colors that are other more comparison. So that the chosen shade Metal Barn Color Selector Images #3 2 Pick Your Color: works for people who need to utilize natural colors like white. You should contemplate these guidelines and criteria in selecting color combinations, to get the mix right paint colour. First, select a shade to paint the surfaces a vibrant colour combinations of grey.