Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
ComCOM (kom),USA pronunciation n.
- Comedy Central (a cable television channel).
- computer output on microfilm.
a prefix meaning "with,'' "together,'' "in association,'' and (with intensive force) "completely,'' occurring in loanwords from Latin (commit): used in the formation of compound words before b, p, m: combine;Also, co-, col-, con-, cor-.
PhilippinesPhil•ip•pines (fil′ə pēnz′, fil′ə pēnz′),USA pronunciation n. (used with a pl. v.)
- an archipelago of 7083 islands in the Pacific, SE of China: formerly (1898–1946) under the guardianship of the U.S.;
now an independent republic. 76,103,564;
114,830 sq. mi. (297,410 sq. km). Cap.: Manila. Also called Phil′ippine Is′lands. Formerly (1935–46), Commonwealth of the Philippines. Official name, Republic of the Philippines.
Harold, born 1930, English playwright.
Hello guys, this photo is about Ordinary Bench Com Philippines #4 Pinterest. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 677 x 912. It's file size is only 60 KB. If You ought to save It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also too download more pictures by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Bench Com Philippines.
Everybody knows that shade is one to make a layout that is beautiful room of the most important elements. Coloring is a vital component for remodeling or creating styles, thus selecting the most appropriate colors must be considered. As previously mentioned in the last post, the colour may press effect on emotion, belief and discussion.
Therefore, you must spend specific consideration in choosing the shade that is right on your household rooms. The bedroom is actually a spot where we sleep, a refuge where we sleep once we are ill, or maybe once we are exhausted, tired of the daily program. The bed room may be the spot wherever we desired study a popular story, to be alone or perhaps stay silent. Rooms should be a spot that could produce us feel not uncomfortable.
Due to the function of the bedroom's importance, we should reveal the most effective bedroom designs. We ought to pick shade and the style that will create us achieve peace of comfort and mind. Peace will be encouraged by a bedroom layout that in a time that is busy. With a space with good Bench Com Philippines color can be quite a luxury by itself you'll discover.