Seriesse•ries (sēr′ēz),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ries, adj.
- a group or a number of related or similar things, events, etc., arranged or occurring in temporal, spatial, or other order or succession;
- a number of games, contests, or sporting events, with the same participants, considered as a unit: The two baseball clubs played a five-game series.
- a set, as of coins or stamps.
- a set of successive volumes or issues of a periodical published in like form with similarity of subject or purpose.
- a daily or weekly program with the same cast and format and a continuing story, as a soap opera, situation comedy, or drama.
- a number of related programs having the same theme, cast, or format: a series of four programs on African wildlife.
- a sequence of terms combined by addition, as 1 + ½ + ¼ + &fracnumer;
- See infinite series.
- a succession of coordinate sentence elements.
- a division of stratified rocks that is of next higher rank to a stage and next lower rank to a system, comprising deposits formed during part of a geological epoch.
- an end-to-end arrangement of the components, as resistors, in a circuit so that the same current flows through each component. Cf. parallel (def. 13).
- a group of related chemical elements arranged in order of increasing atomic number: the lanthanide series.
- consisting of or having component parts connected in series: a series circuit; a series generator.
Gallerygal•ler•y (gal′ə rē, gal′rē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ler•ies.
- a raised area, often having a stepped or sloping floor, in a theater, church, or other public building to accommodate spectators, exhibits, etc.
- the uppermost of such areas in a theater, usually containing the cheapest seats.
- the occupants of such an area in a theater.
- the general public, esp. when regarded as having popular or uncultivated tastes.
- any group of spectators or observers, as at a golf match, a Congressional session, etc.
- a room, series of rooms, or building devoted to the exhibition and often the sale of works of art.
- a long covered area, narrow and open at one or both sides, used esp. as a walk or corridor.
- [Chiefly South Atlantic States.]a long porch or portico;
- a long, relatively narrow room, esp. one for public use.
- a corridor, esp. one having architectural importance through its scale or decorative treatment.
- a raised, balconylike platform or passageway running along the exterior wall of a building inside or outside.
- a large room or building used for photography, target practice, or other special purposes: a shooting gallery.
- a collection of art for exhibition.
- [Theat.]a narrow, raised platform located beyond the acting area, used by stagehands or technicians to stand on when working.
- a projecting balcony or structure on the quarter or stern of a vessel.
- an ornamental railing or cresting surrounding the top of a table, stand, desk, etc.
- a level or drift.
- a small tunnel in a dam, mine, or rock, for various purposes, as inspection or drainage.
- a passageway made by an animal.
- [Fort. Obs.]an underground or covered passage to another part of a fortified position.
- play to the gallery, to attempt to appeal to the popular taste, as opposed to a more refined or esoteric taste: Movies, though still playing mainly to the gallery, have taken their place as a significant art form.
Hi peoples, this post is about 200 Series Gallery (charming Andersen 200 Series Doors #1). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 536 x 536. It's file size is only 46 KB. Wether You want to download This photo to Your computer, you can Click here. You could also see more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this post: Andersen 200 Series Doors.
The restroom is usually smaller, in comparison to additional bedrooms inside your home. They also are apt to have numerous facets, consequently 200 Series Gallery (charming Andersen 200 Series Doors #1) can be quite challenging. The distinction between a good job plus a terrible job that needs to be repainted depends generally on quality and the coloring of the coloring selected for that occupation. The colors used affect the way the place is believed.
When 200 Series Gallery (charming Andersen 200 Series Doors #1) that are susceptible to form there are numerous coloring accessible which contain mildew ides. Nonetheless, typically, color produced especially for the lavatory is satisfactory. Be sure the region to wall or the threshold that is frequently covered by the equipment should be tightly closed whilst never to peel.
Employing shades that are dark makes the room seem smaller and darker. Brilliant colors brighten up the room, and ensure it is look greater. Moisture within the bathroom's quantity is a lot greater than in suites that are different. Here is the major reason why paint is eliminated in bathrooms that are appropriately colored. It must enter deep enough to cover the painted surface. This is determined by the quality of paint used along with painting methods.