11 attachments of Snugglers Cove Resort | Ocean Shores Beach Cabins - Cottages ( Cabins In Westport Wa #11)
Covecove1 (kōv),USA pronunciation n., v., coved, cov•ing.
- a small indentation or recess in the shoreline of a sea, lake, or river.
- a sheltered nook.
- a hollow or recess in a mountain;
- a narrow pass between woods or hills.
- a sheltered area between woods or hills.
- a concave surface or molding.
- a concave surface forming part of a ceiling at its edge so as to eliminate the usual interior angle between the wall and ceiling.
- to make or become a cove.
Resortre-sort (rē sôrt′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to sort or arrange (cards, papers, etc.) again.
Oceano•cean (ō′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- the vast body of salt water that covers almost three fourths of the earth's surface.
- any of the geographical divisions of this body, commonly given as the Atlantic, Pacific, Indian, Arctic, and Antarctic oceans.
- a vast expanse or quantity: an ocean of grass.
Beachbeach (bēch),USA pronunciation n.
- an expanse of sand or pebbles along a shore.
- the part of the shore of an ocean, sea, large river, lake, etc., washed by the tide or waves.
- the area adjacent to a seashore: We're vacationing at the beach.
- to haul or run onto a beach: We beached the ship to save it.
- to make inoperative or unemployed.
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Cottagescot•tage (kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
Hi there, this attachment is about Snugglers Cove Resort | Ocean Shores Beach Cabins - Cottages ( Cabins In Westport Wa #11). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 582 x 437. It's file size is just 44 KB. If You decided to save It to Your laptop, you might Click here. You could too download more images by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Cabins In Westport Wa.
Are you having trouble identifying which lamps will be selected for the Cabins In Westport Wa the very best light style for you? Well, nowadays can be your happy evening since we are going to offer you on how-to select the excellent lighting on your bedroom, four amazing tips! Bedside lights are essential in almost any room.
Nevertheless, sometimes it is not enough, and that means you should consider it to consider how many plainly enlightened places you should have inside your bedroom. You'll be able to go with ways that are unique and choose to use somewhat wall sconce a lamp as your bedroom lamp.
The thing that is important is always to pick the solution that best matches your requirements whether their house or beauty is related. It's important why the particular lighting is placed not there and below to determine.