Steelsteel (stēl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various modified forms of iron, artificially produced, having a carbon content less than that of pig iron and more than that of wrought iron, and having qualities of hardness, elasticity, and strength varying according to composition and heat treatment: generally categorized as having a high, medium, or low-carbon content.
- a thing or things made of this metal.
- a flat strip of this metal used for stiffening, esp. in corsets;
- a bar of this metal that has one end formed to hold a bit for driving through rock.
- steels, stocks or bonds of companies producing this metal.
- a sword.
- a rounded rod of ridged steel, fitted with a handle and used esp. for sharpening knives.
- pertaining to or made of steel.
- like steel in color, hardness, or strength.
- to fit with steel, as by pointing, edging, or overlaying.
- to cause to resemble steel in some way.
- to render insensible, inflexible, unyielding, determined, etc.: He steeled himself to perform the dangerous task.
Entryen•try (en′trē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tries.
- an act of entering;
- a place of ingress or entrance, esp. an entrance hall or vestibule.
- permission or right to enter;
- the act of entering or recording something in a book, register, list, etc.
- the statement, item, etc., so entered or recorded.
- a person or thing entered in a contest or competition.
- See vocabulary entry.
- act of taking possession of lands or tenements by entering or setting foot on them.
- the giving of an account of a ship's cargo at a custom house, to obtain permission to land the goods.
- [Accountableing.]the record of any transaction found in a bookkeeper's journal.
- See double entry.
- See single entry.
- adit (def. 2).
- Also called en′try card′. [Bridge.]a winning card in one's hand or the hand of one's partner that gives the lead to one hand or the other.
Samplesam•ple (sam′pəl, säm′-),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., -pled, -pling.
- a small part of anything or one of a number, intended to show the quality, style, or nature of the whole;
- a subset of a population: to study a sample of the total population.
- a sound of short duration, as a musical tone or a drumbeat, digitally stored in a synthesizer for playback.
- serving as a specimen: a sample piece of cloth.
- to take a sample or samples of;
test or judge by a sample.
Hi folks, this attachment is about Steel Entry Doors Sample (exceptional Metal Entry Doors #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1260 x 1680. It's file size is only 236 KB. If You ought to download It to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You also also see more attachments by clicking the following image or see more at this post: Metal Entry Doors.
Not incorrect to mention the Steel Entry Doors Sample (exceptional Metal Entry Doors #4) may be the many individual areas between your spaces within the your house. You are liberated to shop private things that do not wish to be viewed. You'll also free express your sensations, relax within an atmosphere that's chosen. In short, the sack is where you are able to do anything without worrying others that are annoyed.
Functionally could be started from your modification area room must be healthful and comfy, while aesthetically, room musthave a structure that's beneficial, harmonious and in track, as well as in range with the personality of its occupants, whilst in bed might be done whilst the user dreams, as the equivalent of a perfect, while the options we provide many choices and Tips on selecting the ideal bed which naturally may be your stability when selecting a sleep.
If you use 8 hours a-day to rest, and thus there is of the living a third spent sleeping. In that case not too much really, should you pay more focus on the sack. To use a bit of Steel Entry Doors Sample (exceptional Metal Entry Doors #4) perfect for suites that have to fulfill with purposeful and aesthetic requirements.