Dishdish (dish),USA pronunciation n.
- an open, relatively shallow container of pottery, glass, metal, wood, etc., used for various purposes, esp. for holding or serving food.
- any container used at table: dirty dishes.
- the food served or contained in a dish: The meal consisted of several dishes.
- a particular article, type, or preparation of food: Rice is an inexpensive dish.
- the quantity held by a dish;
dishful: a dish of applesauce.
- anything like a dish in form or use.
- concavity or the degree of concavity, as of a wheel.
- Also called dish′ anten′na. a concave, dish-shaped reflector serving to focus electromagnetic energy as part of a transmitter or receiver of radio, television, or microwave signals.
- [Slang](sometimes offensive). an attractive girl or woman: The receptionist is quite a dish.
- an item of gossip.
- to put into or serve in a dish, as food: to dish food onto plates.
- to fashion like a dish;
- to gossip about: They talked all night, dishing their former friends.
- to defeat;
- to talk together informally, esp., to gossip.
- dish it out, [Informal.]to dispense abusive language, punishment, or praise, enthusiastic approval, etc.: When it comes to flattery, he can really dish it out.
- dish out, [Informal.]
- to serve (food) from a serving dish, pot, etc.
- to deal out;
distribute: She dished out our pay in silver dollars.
Largelarge (lärj),USA pronunciation adj., larg•er, larg•est, n., adv.
- of more than average size, quantity, degree, etc.;
exceeding that which is common to a kind or class;
great: a large house; in large measure; to a large extent.
- on a great scale: a large producer of kitchen equipment.
- of great scope or range;
- grand or pompous: a man given tolarge, bombastic talk.
- (of a map, model, etc.) representing the features of the original with features of its own that are relatively large so that great detail may be shown.
important: He's very large in financial circles.
- unrestrained in the use of language;
- unrestrained in behavior or manner;
- free (def. 33).
- the longest note in mensural notation.
- at large:
- free from restraint or confinement;
at liberty: The murderer is still at large.
- to a considerable extent;
at length: to treat a subject at large.
- as a whole;
in general: the country at large.
- Also, at-large. representing the whole of a state, district, or body rather than one division or part of it: a delegate at large.
- in large, on a large scale;
from a broad point of view: a problem seen in large.Also, in the large.
- with the wind free or abaft the beam so that all sails draw fully.
Howdy , this photo is about Stainless-Steel Dish Rack, Large (superior Large Dish Rack And Drainboard #9). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 625 x 625. This blog post's file size is only 30 KB. Wether You desired to download It to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may too see more photos by clicking the following picture or read more at this post: Large Dish Rack And Drainboard.
The house frequently has a unique figure. Moreover together with cottages or the cottage are found in britain. Don't want to adjust the building's composition is too much, Stainless-Steel Dish Rack, Large (superior Large Dish Rack And Drainboard #9) models take on standard bungalow.
Never questioned stunning, an effect! So that you can keep up with the identity of a building, the artist Alex Saint of Home Structure putting a home style apart from the primary building. The end result? Stunning! Yes, Chelshire was operating out of by a cottage, the UK will be the building under consideration.
The pad was built in the 18th century and it is now past renovation's stage. Rather than looking to mimic the kind of the cottage, Alex E decided to develop one more home design which will decrease the structural change of the complete villa and preserve the type of this house.