Fusionfu•sion (fyo̅o̅′zhən),USA pronunciation n.
- the act or process of fusing;
the state of being fused.
- that which is fused;
the result of fusing: A ballet production is the fusion of many talents.
- a coalition of parties or factions.
- (cap) the political party resulting from such a coalition.
- Also called nuclear fusion. a thermonuclear reaction in which nuclei of light atoms join to form nuclei of heavier atoms, as the combination of deuterium atoms to form helium atoms. Cf. fission (def. 2).
- Also called binocular fusion. the correct blending of the images of both eyes.
- the perception of rapid, intermittent flashes of light as a continuous beam.
- popular music that is a blend of two styles, esp. a combining of jazz with either rock, classical music, or such ethnic elements as Brazilian or Japanese music.
- the merging of linguistic elements, esp. morphemes, usually accompanied by a change in the form of the elements.
- (of food) combining usually widely differing ethnic or regional ingredients, styles, or techniques: a restaurant serving French-Thai fusion cuisine; a fusion menu.
the numerals in the ancient Roman system of notation, still used for certain limited purposes, as in some pagination, dates on buildings, etc. The common basic symbols are I (=1), V (=5), X (=10), L (=50), C (=100), D (=500), and M (=1000). The Roman numerals for one to nine are: I, II, III, IV, V, VI, VII, VIII, IX. A bar over a letter multiplies it by 1000;
thus, X̄ equals 10,000. Integers are written according to these two rules: If a letter is immediately followed by one of equal or lesser value, the two values are added;
thus, XX equals 20, XV equals 15, VI equals 6. If a letter is immediately followed by one of greater value, the first is subtracted from the second;
thus, IV equals 4, XL equals 40, CM equals 900. Examples: XLVII(=47), CXVI(=116), MCXX(=1120), MCMXIV(=1914). Roman numerals may be written in lowercase letters, though they appear more commonly in capitals.
DO•ke•ghem (ō′kə gem′),USA pronunciation n. Jean (zhän)USA pronunciation d' or Jan van (yän vän),USA pronunciation c1430–c95, Flemish composer.Also, Ockeghem, Ockenheim.
Compositecom•pos•ite (kəm poz′it),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -it•ed, -it•ing.
- made up of disparate or separate parts or elements;
compound: a composite drawing; a composite philosophy.
- [Bot.]belonging to the Compositae. Cf. composite family.
- (cap.) noting or pertaining to one of the five classical orders, popular esp. since the beginning of the Renaissance but invented by the ancient Romans, in which the Roman Ionic and Corinthian orders are combined, so that four diagonally set Ionic volutes, variously ornamented, rest upon a bell of Corinthian acanthus leaves. Cf. Corinthian (def. 2), Doric (def. 3), Ionic (def. 1), Tuscan (def. 2). See illus. under order.
- (of a rocket or missile) having more than one stage.
- (of a solid propellant) composed of a mixture of fuel and oxidizer.
- noting a vessel having frames of one material and shells and decking of another, esp. one having iron or steel frames with shells and decks planked.
- of or pertaining to a composite function or a composite number.
- something composite;
- [Bot.]a composite plant.
- a picture, photograph, or the like, that combines several separate pictures.
- to make a composite of.
Tooltool (to̅o̅l),USA pronunciation n.
- an implement, esp. one held in the hand, as a hammer, saw, or file, for performing or facilitating mechanical operations.
- any instrument of manual operation.
- the cutting or machining part of a lathe, planer, drill, or similar machine.
- the machine itself;
a machine tool.
- anything used as a means of accomplishing a task or purpose: Education is a tool for success.
- a person manipulated by another for the latter's own ends;
- the design or ornament impressed upon the cover of a book.
- [Underworld Slang.]
- a pistol or gun.
- a pickpocket.
- [Slang]([vulgar]). penis.
- to work or shape with a tool.
- to work decoratively with a hand tool.
- to ornament (the cover of a book) with a bookbinder's tool.
- to drive (a vehicle): He tooled the car along the treacherous path.
- to equip with tools or machinery.
tool ′er, n.
- to work with a tool.
- to drive or ride in a vehicle: tooling along the freeway.
- tool up, to install machinery designed for performing a particular job: manufacturers tooling up for production.
tool ′less, adj.
Shedshed1 (shed),USA pronunciation n.
- a slight or rude structure built for shelter, storage, etc.
- a large, strongly built structure, often open at the sides or end.
Hi there, this picture is about Fusion 7 Ft. 6 In. W X 4 Ft. D Composite Tool Shed (superior 7 X 4 Shed #1). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 660 x 769. It's file size is only 53 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your computer, you can Click here. You also too download more images by clicking the following picture or see more at this post: 7 X 4 Shed.
7 X 4 Shed can not be rejected if the wooden floor is currently ever more popular, even has become a craze within the ballpark of interior design. Kind and various types are significantly currently mushrooming on the market. This involves one to selectively select what type of wood surfaces are of top quality. But however most of you are still in selecting a natural wood flooring using the replica, confused.
Since numerous wood flooring items out there are not all wood flooring items are wooden floors that are unique. Below we summarize three types of timber floor items observed in the content being a concern in the variety. Here are on selecting a pure timber surfaces: 7 X 4 Shed for example sheets of panel of the certain size three tips.
Obvious from your following concerns that typically arise from customers about the wooden flooring. From your prior post we are able to discover before choosing to decide on a floor for the household and wooden floors balanced, is highly recommended beforehand unidentified destination using floor.