Secretarysec•re•tar•y (sek′ri ter′ē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -tar•ies.
- a person, usually an official, who is in charge of the records, correspondence, minutes of meetings, and related affairs of an organization, company, association, etc.: the secretary of the Linguistic Society of America.
- a person employed to handle correspondence and do routine work in a business office, usually involving taking dictation, typing, filing, and the like.
- See private secretary.
- (often cap.) an officer of state charged with the superintendence and management of a particular department of government, as a member of the president's cabinet in the U.S.: Secretary of the Treasury.
- Also called diplomatic secretary. a diplomatic official of an embassy or legation who ranks below a counselor and is usually assigned as first secretary, second secretary, or third secretary.
- a piece of furniture for use as a writing desk.
- Also called sec′retary book′case. a desk with bookshelves on top of it.
Deskdesk (desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
Hello , this photo is about Secretary Desk Fall (marvelous Antique Secretary Desk Styles Design #7). This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 668 x 747. It's file size is only 59 KB. If You want to save This image to Your laptop, you have to Click here. You could also download more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Antique Secretary Desk Styles.
Along with scheme of Secretary Desk Fall (marvelous Antique Secretary Desk Styles Design #7) design model is dominated by the scheme of shades that were natural like dark, brown, grey, and white. Employ these colors for internal factors for example walls, flooring, ceiling, and scheduling a place to get a splash of shiny hues in furniture and extras of the room.
Use your creativity to get a more creative method designs and textures to provide a striking beauty while in the area. Possibilities have opened for that substance used-to accomplish interiordesign standout is. The feeling that's experienced in contemporary interior-design is minimum wrinkles and environment " less stuff ".
Flooring with resources including wood, ceramics, porcelain tile properly inserted within the modern class. Provide concluding fairly like a carpeting for one more impression of luxury and also to accident place creatively. This secret is for separating between the family room which often appear close to one another and the dining area, many well suited.