Mentalmen•tal1 (men′tl),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the mind: mental powers; mental suffering.
- of, pertaining to, or affected by a disorder of the mind: a mental patient; mental illness.
- providing care for persons with disordered minds, emotions, etc.: a mental hospital.
- performed by or existing in the mind: mental arithmetic; a mental note.
- pertaining to intellectuals or intellectual activity.
- slightly daft;
out of one's mind;
crazy: He's mental.
- a person with a psychological disorder: a fascist group made up largely of mentals.
Healthhealth (helth),USA pronunciation n.
health′ward, adj., adv.
- the general condition of the body or mind with reference to soundness and vigor: good health; poor health.
- soundness of body or mind;
freedom from disease or ailment: to have one's health; to lose one's health.
- a polite or complimentary wish for a person's health, happiness, etc., esp. as a toast: We drank a health to our guest of honor.
vitality: economic health.
Chatchat (chat),USA pronunciation v., chat•ted, chat•ting, n.
- to converse in a familiar or informal manner.
- chat up, [Chiefly Brit.]
- to talk flirtatiously with.
- to talk to in a friendly, open way.
- informal conversation: We had a pleasant chat.
- any of several small Old World thrushes, esp. of the genus Saxicola, having a chattering cry.
- See yellow-breasted chat.
Roomsroom (ro̅o̅m, rŏŏm),USA pronunciation n.
- a portion of space within a building or other structure, separated by walls or partitions from other parts: a dining room.
- rooms, lodgings or quarters, as in a house or building.
- the persons present in a room: The whole room laughed.
- space or extent of space occupied by or available for something: The desk takes up too much room.
- opportunity or scope for something: room for improvement; room for doubt.
- status or a station in life considered as a place: He fought for room at the top.
- capacity: Her brain had no room for trivia.
- a working area cut between pillars.
- to occupy a room or rooms;
Onlineline1 (līn),USA pronunciation n., v., lined, lin•ing.
- a mark or stroke long in proportion to its breadth, made with a pen, pencil, tool, etc., on a surface: a line down the middle of the page.
- a continuous extent of length, straight or curved, without breadth or thickness;
the trace of a moving point.
- something arranged along a line, esp. a straight line;
a row or series: a line of trees.
- a number of persons standing one behind the other and waiting their turns at or for something;
- something resembling a traced line, as a band of color, a seam, or a furrow: lines of stratification in rock.
- a furrow or wrinkle on the face, neck, etc.: lines around the eyes.
- an indication of demarcation;
limit: the county line; a fine line between right and wrong.
- a row of written or printed letters, words, etc.: a page of 30 lines.
- a verse of poetry: A line in iambic pentameter contains five feet.
- Usually, lines. the words of an actor's part in a drama, musical comedy, etc.: to rehearse one's lines.
- a short written message: Drop me a line when you're on vacation.
- a system of public conveyances, as buses or trains, plying regularly over a fixed route: the northbound line at State Street.
- a transportation or conveyance company: a steamship line.
- a course of direction;
route: the line of march down Main Street.
- a course of action, procedure, thought, policy, etc.: That newspaper follows the communist line.
- a piece of pertinent or useful information (usually fol. by on): I've got a line on a good used car.
- a series of generations of persons, animals, or plants descended from a common ancestor: a line of kings.
- a department of activity;
occupation or business: What line are you in?
- a mode of conversation, esp. one that is glib or exaggerated in order to impress or influence another person: He really handed her a line about his rich relatives.
- a straight line drawn from an observed object to the fovea of the eye.
- the outer form or proportions of a ship, building, etc.: a ship of fine lines.
- a general form, as of an event or something that is made, which may be the basis of comparison, imitation, etc.: two books written along the same lines.
- a person's lot or portion: to endure the hard lines of poverty.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a certificate of marriage.
- a circle of the terrestrial or celestial sphere: the equinoctial line.
- banner (def. 7).
- a mark made by a pencil, brush, or the like, that defines the contour of a shape, forms hatching, etc.
- the edge of a shape.
- [Television.]one scanning line.
- a telephone connection: Please hold the line.
- a wire circuit connecting two or more pieces of electric apparatus, esp. the wire or wires connecting points or stations in a telegraph or telephone system, or the system itself.
- the line, the equator.
- a stock of commercial goods of the same general class but having a range of styles, sizes, prices, or quality: the company's line of shoes.
- an assembly line.
- a limit defining one estate from another;
the outline or boundary of a piece of real estate.
- [Bridge.]a line on a score sheet that separates points scored toward game(below the line) from points scored by setting a contract, having honors, etc.(above the line).
- [Music.]any of the straight, horizontal, parallel strokes of the staff, or one placed above or below the staff.
- a defensive position or front.
- a series of fortifications: the Maginot line.
- Usually, lines. a distribution of troops, sentries, etc., for the defense of a position or for an attack: behind the enemy's lines.
- the body of personnel constituting the combatant forces of an army, as distinguished from the supply services and staff corps.
- an arrangement of troops of an army or of ships of a fleet as drawn up for battle: line of battle.
- a body or formation of troops or ships drawn up abreast (distinguished from column).
- the class of officers serving with combatant units or warships.
- the regular forces of an army or navy.
- that part of an administrative organization consisting of persons actively engaged on a given project. Cf. staff1 (def. 4).
- a thread, string, cord, rope, or the like.
- a clothesline: the wash hanging on the line.
- a cord, wire, or the like, used for measuring or as a guide.
- a pipe or hose: a steam line.
- a rope or cable used at sea.
- a small quantity of cocaine arranged in the form of a slender thread or line, as for sniffing.
- Also, ligne. a unit, &fracnumer;
inch (0.635 millimeter), for measuring the diameter of buttons.
- [Angling.]a length of nylon, silk, linen, cord, or the like, to which are attached the leader, hook, sinker, float, etc.
- either of the two front rows of opposing players lined up opposite each other on the line of scrimmage: a four-man line.
- See line of scrimmage.
- the betting odds established by bookmakers for events not covered by pari-mutuel betting, esp. sporting events, as football or basketball.
- [Ice Hockey.]the two wings and center who make up a team's offensive unit.
- [Fencing.]any of the four divisions of the portion of a fencer's body on which a touch can be scored, taken as an area of attack or defense.
- the longer and preferred flax or hemp fibers. Cf. tow2 (def. 2).
- [Fox Hunting.]the trail of scent left by a fox.
- a unit of length equivalent to &fracnumer;
inch (2.12 millimeters).
- a class or type of insurance: casualty line.
- the amount of insurance written for a particular risk.
- [Australian Slang.]a girl or woman.
- bring, come, or get into line:
- to become or cause to become straight, as in a row: The members of the marching band got into line.
- to conform or cause to conform or agree: They were persuaded to come into line with the party's policy.
- down the line:
- in all ways;
fully: It's a fine house right down the line—well-built, roomy, attractive.
- in the future.
- draw the line, to impose a restriction;
limit: They might exaggerate but would draw the line at outright lying.
- go up in one's lines, [U.S.]Theat. to forget one's part during a performance. Also,[Brit.,] go up on one's lines.
- hold the line, to maintain the status quo, esp. in order to forestall unfavorable developments: We're trying to hold the line on prices.
- in line:
- in alignment;
- in conformity or agreement.
- in control (of one's conduct): to keep one's temper in line.
- waiting one behind the other in a queue: There were eight people in line at the teller's window.
- in line with, in agreement or conformity with: The action taken was in line with her decision.
- in the line of duty, in the execution of the duties belonging to some occupation, esp. with regard to the responsibility for life and death: a policeman wounded in the line of duty.Also, in line of duty.
- lay it on the line:
- to give money;
- to give the required information;
speak directly or frankly: I'm going to stop being polite and lay it on the line.
- off line:
- occurring or functioning away from an assembly line, work process, etc.
- not in operation;
- on a line, [Baseball.](of a batted or thrown ball) through the air in an approximately straight line from the point of impact or delivery: hit on a line between third and short; thrown in on a line from the center fielder.
- on line:
- on or part of an assembly line: Production will be improved when the new welding equipment is on line.
- in or into operation: The manufacturing facilities will be on line before November.
- [Computers.]actively linked to a computer: The printer is not yet on line.
- [Chiefly New York City.]See line 1 (def. 60e).
- on the line:
- being risked or put in jeopardy;
in a vulnerable position: Our prestige and honor are on the line.
readily: paid cash on the line.
- out of line:
- not in a straight line.
- in disagreement with what is accepted or practiced.
presumptuous: That last remark was out of line.
- read between the lines, to understand the unexpressed but implied meaning of something said or written: Her letter sounded cheerful enough, but I read a certain sadness between the lines.
- toe the line or mark:
- to conform strictly to a rule, command, etc.
- to shoulder responsibilities;
do one's duty: He tried hard to toe the line on the new job.
- to take a position in a line;
range (often fol. by up): to line up before the start of a parade.
- to hit a line drive.
- to line out.
lin′a•ble, line′a•ble, adj.
- to bring into a line, or into line with others (often fol. by up): to line up troops.
- to mark with a line or lines: to line paper for writing.
- to sketch verbally or in writing;
outline (often fol. by out): We followed the plan he had lined out.
- to arrange a line along: to line a coast with colonies.
- to form a line along: Rocks lined the drive.
- to apply liner to (the eyes).
- to delineate with or as if with lines;
draw: to line the silhouette of a person's head.
- [Archaic.]to measure or test with a line.
- line out:
- [Baseball.]to be put out by hitting a line drive caught on the fly by a player of the opposing team.
- to execute or perform: He lined out a few songs upon request.
- line up, to secure;
make available: to line up support; to line up a speaker for the banquet.
Supportsup•port (sə pôrt′, -pōrt′),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bear or hold up (a load, mass, structure, part, etc.);
serve as a foundation for.
- to sustain or withstand (weight, pressure, strain, etc.) without giving way;
serve as a prop for.
- to undergo or endure, esp. with patience or submission;
- to sustain (a person, the mind, spirits, courage, etc.) under trial or affliction: They supported him throughout his ordeal.
- to maintain (a person, family, establishment, institution, etc.) by supplying with things necessary to existence;
provide for: to support a family.
- to uphold (a person, cause, policy, etc.) by aid, countenance, one's vote, etc.;
- to maintain or advocate (a theory, principle, etc.).
- to corroborate (a statement, opinion, etc.): Leading doctors supported his testimony.
- to act with or second (a lead performer);
assist in performance: The star was supported by a talented newcomer.
- the act or an instance of supporting.
- the state of being supported.
- something that serves as a foundation, prop, brace, or stay.
- maintenance, as of a person or family, with necessaries, means, or funds: to pay for support of an orphan.
- a person or thing that supports, as financially: The pension was his only support.
- a person or thing that gives aid or assistance.
- an actor, actress, or group performing with a lead performer.
- the material, as canvas or wood, on which a picture is painted.
- See support level.
- (of hosiery) made with elasticized fibers so as to fit snugly on the legs, thereby aiding circulation, relieving fatigue, etc.
Profilepro•file (prō′fīl),USA pronunciation n., v., -filed, -fil•ing.
- the outline or contour of the human face, esp. the face viewed from one side.
- a picture or representation of the side view of a head.
- an outlined view, as of a city or mountain.
- an outline of an object, as a molding, formed on a vertical plane passed through the object at right angles to one of its principal horizontal dimensions.
- a drawing or the like representing this.
- a vertical section of the ground surface taken parallel to a survey line. Cf. cross section (def. 6). See diagram under contour map.
- a verbal, arithmetical, or graphic summary or analysis of the history, status, etc., of a process, activity, relationship, or set of characteristics: a biochemical profile of a patient's blood; a profile of national consumer spending.
- an informal biography or a concisely presented sketch of the life and character of a person.
- a set of characteristics or qualities that identify a type or category of person or thing: a profile of a typical allergy sufferer.
- the look, configuration, or lines of something: cars with a modern profile.
- degree of noticeability;
- a description of behavioral and personality traits of a person compared with accepted norms or standards.
- [Theat.]a flat stage property or scenic piece cut from a firm, thin material, as of beaverboard or plywood, and having an irregular edge resembling the silhouette of a natural object.
- (in a gear) the outline of either end of a tooth.
- [Naval Archit.]a longitudinal elevation or section of a vessel. Cf. outboard profile.
- to draw a profile of.
- to produce or present a history, description, or analysis of: The magazine will profile the candidate in its next issue.
Pagepage1 (pāj),USA pronunciation n., v., paged, pag•ing.
- one side of a leaf of something printed or written, as a book, manuscript, or letter.
- the entire leaf of such a printed or written thing: He tore out one of the pages.
- a single sheet of paper for writing.
- a noteworthy or distinctive event or period: a reign that formed a gloomy page in English history.
- Print. the type set and arranged for a page.
- a relatively small block of main or secondary storage, up to about 1024 words.
- a block of program instructions or data stored in main or secondary storage.
- (in word processing) a portion of a document.
- See Web page.
- to paginate.
- to turn pages (usu. fol. by through): to page through a book looking for a specific passage.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about Ordinary Mental Health Chat Rooms Uk #2 Online Support Profile Page .. This image is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this photo is 922 x 539. This post's file size is only 40 KB. Wether You decided to download It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You might also see more pictures by clicking the picture below or read more at here: Mental Health Chat Rooms Uk.
Gardening is actually an exciting activity to unwind. How exactly to select Ordinary Mental Health Chat Rooms Uk #2 Online Support Profile Page . became among the crucial facets of gardening. Moreover, there are several sorts and shades of pot bought making the choice procedure could possibly be complicated and more interesting. Consequently, before picking a container that is appropriate for a selection of plants in the home, be sure that you've recognized these recommendations. Over merely a place pot, to seed can also provide as decor. Selection of the appropriate container may improve the attractiveness of your home.
So you can pick a little pan anyway typically, cacti are sold in modest shapes. Select a color container that satisfies the entire design design of the property. Other crops that you can choose are Sansevieria. Therapy is similar to a cactus, however, you should pick a unique container due to the size that is greater Sansevieria. Whatever container you choose, attempt to be sure that it's a drainage opening at the end. Stagnant water in a pot often leads pan laying places become wet and dirty, triggering the onset of root rot. If possible, please additionally select Ordinary Mental Health Chat Rooms Uk #2 Online Support Profile Page . which have "thighs" for drainage that is easy
You are the type of who tend spend some time in the home and rarely to be chaotic? Don't ensure it is being a screen to have crops at home. But, obviously, because it is powerful when it comes to choosing a Ordinary Mental Health Chat Rooms Uk #2 Online Support Profile Page ., you have to get the best seed. In case you are among those who fairly occupied, better use of tropical plants for preservation is not relatively difficult. Which means you do not need a lot of awareness of it cactus, for example, only needs a small water within their attention.
Alternatively, in the event the box you choose's measurement is too large, there be of nutrients that'll not be attained by the roots, so there will actually a great deal in useless. The origins can be perhaps made by it to rot since the underside moist and of the pot can clog. Additionally, note furthermore the region that you will use to put the pot. If that is unlikely to become confined, in order to save place, you can test to employ a hanging pan.