8 photos of Taos Lounge Rocking Chair: Southwest Furniture, Santa Fe Style: Southwest Spanish Craftsmen (attractive Large Rocking Chair Images #2)
Loungelounge (lounj),USA pronunciation v., lounged, loung•ing, n.
- to pass time idly and indolently.
- to rest or recline indolently;
loll: We lounged in the sun all afternoon.
- to go or move in a leisurely, indolent manner;
saunter (usually fol. by around, along, off, etc.).
- to pass (time) in lounging (usually fol. by away or out): to lounge away the afternoon.
- a sofa for reclining, sometimes backless, having a headrest at one end.
- a place for sitting, waiting, smoking, etc., esp. a large public room, as in a hotel, theater, or air terminal, often with adjoining washrooms.
- a section on a train, plane, or ship having various club or social facilities.
- a cocktail lounge.
- [Archaic.]the act or a period of lounging.
- [Archaic.]a lounging gait.
Rockingrock1 (rok),USA pronunciation n.
- a large mass of stone forming a hill, cliff, promontory, or the like.
- mineral matter of variable composition, consolidated or unconsolidated, assembled in masses or considerable quantities in nature, as by the action of heat or water.
- a particular kind of such matter: igneous rock.
- stone in the mass: buildings that stand upon rock.
- a stone of any size.
- something resembling or suggesting a rock.
- a firm foundation or support: The Lord is my rock.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a kind of hard candy, variously flavored.
- See rock candy.
- Often, rocks.
- a piece of money.
- a dollar bill.
- a diamond.
- any gem.
- crack (def. 41).
- a pellet or lump of crack.
- between a rock and a hard place, between undesirable alternatives.
- on the rocks:
- [Informal.]in or into a state of disaster or ruin: Their marriage is on the rocks.
- [Informal.]without funds;
- (of a beverage, esp. liquor or a cocktail) with, or containing, ice cubes: Scotch on the rocks; a vodka martini on the rocks.
- get one's rocks off, Slang (vulgar). to have an orgasm.
SantaSan•ta (san′tə; for 2 also Sp. sän′tä),USA pronunciation n.
- See Santa Claus.
- a river in W central Peru, flowing NW into the Pacific Ocean. ab. 200 mi. (322 km) long.
SpanishSpan•ish (span′ish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to Spain, its people, or their language.
- the Spanish people collectively.
- a Romance language, the language of Spain, standard also in most of Latin America except Brazil. Abbr.: Sp, Sp.
Hello folks, this attachment is about Taos Lounge Rocking Chair: Southwest Furniture, Santa Fe Style: Southwest Spanish Craftsmen (attractive Large Rocking Chair Images #2). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1188 x 1140. This blog post's file size is just 112 KB. Wether You ought to download It to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also also download more images by clicking the following image or read more at this post: Large Rocking Chair.
Everybody knows that Large Rocking Chair coloring is one for making an attractive bedroom layout of the most important components. Coloring is an essential element for remodeling, decorating or making patterns, consequently choosing the hues that are right should be carefully considered.
As mentioned in the earlier report, along with may drive effect on emotion, perception and conversation. In choosing the right shade to your household rooms consequently, you need to pay particular attention.
The bed room can be a spot where we sleep, a haven where we sleep maybe, or when we are tired, tired of the everyday routine once we are sick. The sack may be the area wherever we wished study a popular novel to be alone or simply stay muted. Bedrooms must be a location that may make us feel comfortable.